What age group?

Comment

Who is SG?

Comment

Steph Gordon

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            Steph Gordon
            Great coach and mentor for girls. Any girls team would be lucky to have her. You said Stars West is picking her up to coach? Any idea what age group?

Comment

2003 or 2002 not sure which group

Comment

She is horrible. Very disorganized and doesn’t communicate with parents. She could care less about the kids. She misses a majority of her practices and shows up late to others.

Comment

2003 or 2002 not sure which group
                  where are Stars West going to get theses kids? And what parent in there right mind would drop there kid off at AIC for practice. I heard for tryouts they are putting numbers on the bullet proof vests

Comment

Mass exodus from WUP again coaches and players. The Ludlow crew won the battle. No more Western United. Just Pioneers moving forward

Comment

Mass exodus from WUP again coaches and players. The Ludlow crew won the battle. No more Western United. Just Pioneers moving forward
                      WUP stinks anyway, at least on the girls side. Good luck no matter who the coach is it's going to be a disaster

Comment

WUP stinks anyway, at least on the girls side. Good luck no matter who the coach is it's going to be a disaster
                        WUP is nothing more than Ludlow soccer with a big price tag. Those Ludlow people love shelling out big bucks for soccer.

Comment

They only have one good boys team and are begging kids to join their youth academy

Comment

Except for the fact that he practices will all be in western mass.
                            Ya I'm sure he's going to drive from Worcester area to train the players in Western ma oh and train the Stars Worcester teams ....smarten up please and Stars should be ashamed of how they handled the West.......JD cares about 1 thing himself

Comment

They only have one good boys team and are begging kids to join their youth academy
                              Not exactly sure what you’re talking about but they have a lot more than just one good boys tea. Also, if you call having almost 80 kids from one age group begging to join the youth academy I am sure they will accept that all day.

Comment

Ya I'm sure he's going to drive from Worcester area to train the players in Western ma oh and train the Stars Worcester teams ....smarten up please and Stars should be ashamed of how they handled the West.......JD cares about 1 thing himself
                                The only one who should be ashamed is RL on how things went down with a FC Stars West, but those are minor details apparently.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X