X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    JB too
    Sorry Shawn, you can’t deflect. People see through you. You’re a fraudulent bully.

Comment

That is not true. I am one of his biggest detractors, as I saw his antics from afar and thought "who is this tool?" and then first hand. No way in hell was I following this fool around.

But, some do. I don't think they've improved and it's been worth the while to follow him around, but others have a different thought.

So, "literally no one" is a stretch. But, certainly does seem like a dwindling list....
      Did you leave the club or stay at stars?

Comment

SM hiding in the bushes at nefc because he was suspended by us soccer and wasn’t even allowed in the facility is my favorite memory of him.
        Why was he suspended?

Comment

Why was he suspended?
          i believe his sideline behavior And he broke some other rules. must have been pretty serious, someone said on here earlier it was for 10 games.

Comment

i believe his sideline behavior And he broke some other rules. must have been pretty serious, someone said on here earlier it was for 10 games.

We get that you are frustrated but lets stop harping on SM. He obviously benched your daughter or cut her from a team. Let it out and move on.

Comment

We get that you are frustrated but lets stop harping on SM. He obviously benched your daughter or cut her from a team. Let it out and move on.
              Yes he got suspended by us soccer for benching my child. You got me.

Comment

Did you leave the club or stay at stars?
                We didn't follow him.

Comment

SM is hands down the most dedicated coach I have come across. We couldn't be happier with him as our daughters coach.

Comment

SM is hands down the most dedicated coach I have come across. We couldn't be happier with him as our daughters coach.
                    give it a month until your daughter comes home crying and repeats some of the inappropriate things he says to her

Comment

😂😂😂😂
                      This is great, thanks Sean

Comment

I would have thought RL would have won this award.

Comment

How are his teams doing this season?

Comment

How are his teams doing this season?
                            Usual. All trying to move to central as soon as they can.

Comment

U12s haven’t won a game, many kids dual rostering with U11s. It’s a mess

Comment

I would have thought RL would have won this award.
                                Who???

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X