Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not enough tried out for Thorns to post U15/U17 selections???

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let’s be clear the gda was a side show last year with really struggling teams.

The only reason why they don’t get called out more is because after their propaganda spill they all shut up when they ended up being worse than a lot of the OYSA teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Wasting a weekend to play against Burlingame is one example of why.
      Burlingame got booted from GDA, playing in ECNL.

Comment

Age and Tournament please

Took me 2 minutes to find USYS teams that beat Ecnl teams (like that means something anymore)

PAC Nw 6-2 CU Ecnl

Marin fc 3-0 Mvla Ecnl

Placer United Gold (2nd team) 3-0 CU Ecnl

PAC Nw 2-1 cu Ecnl

Eastside Oregon 3-2 crossfire wa Ecnl

Washington’s Rush (6th in Washington) 3-0 cu Ecnl

CFC (denied entry to surf) 2-0 pleasinton rage Ecnl

Eastside Reign (2nd team) 2-0 over cu Ecnl

Crossfire Storkson (3rd team) 2-0 over fc Portland ECNL

California thorns 3-0 fc Portland ECNL

I didn’t even attempt to go look for the failing Ecnl programs like Washington premier or Pittsburgh river hounds lol

I know this must be hard for you but when you have these people spreading lies about Ecnl and the moment you look up facts that say otherwise they get angry.

They do well in a severely gutted league but when they play everyone else they are below mediocre...

Here come the insults or excuses??
        Put the age, year of play and the tournament reference on their cherrypicker. Go ahead and I bet I can rebutt each and every one of those as a sham. It's odd how you left off the year and also how you put those phony names on there. Let's go. Get your little pencil out and upgrade your precision reporting.

Comment

Put the age, year of play and the tournament reference on their cherrypicker. Go ahead and I bet I can rebutt each and every one of those as a sham. It's odd how you left off the year and also how you put those phony names on there. Let's go. Get your little pencil out and upgrade your precision reporting.
          Hahahahahahahah

Want to bet? Seriously. Let’s all know the name of the Ecnl liar 🤥.

The simple fact that you have zero clue about those scores in the first place or cannot take 2 MINUTES to look them up for yourself is literally a joke...

You have local clubs there, by all means look them up. Everyone heard it here.

If these scores and names are correct this liar will tell us their name so we can all know who is the leader of the liar train.

Or would you like me to to spend another 2 minutes and find you more so your head explodes...I don’t know how you go this far being so stupid or untruthful.

Comment

CFC from Salem was denied entry to surf. Ended up going to the rage Showcase and beat their Ecnl team. It’s not an accomplishment and it’s pretty much 75% chance Ecnl teams are B or C teams now in their respective age groups.

The only person you will find that will say the majority of Ecnl teams are the best is a liar. The gda and USYS nationals took nearly all of the best players leaving maybe two clubs.

It’s a watered down league with a few coaches in this state trying to convince people of something they know won’t be verified until after they write the checks

Comment

Don’t worry we will wait. Let us know when you can rebut at least one of those scores.....

Crickets.....

Comment

Burlingame got booted from GDA, playing in ECNL.
                False

Comment

Gda now a lot more expensive. I heard $4,000.00 per year?!? And ban on high school.
                  its no wonder they struggle to recruit.

Comment

CFC from Salem was denied entry to surf. Ended up going to the rage Showcase and beat their Ecnl team. It’s not an accomplishment and it’s pretty much 75% chance Ecnl teams are B or C teams now in their respective age groups.

The only person you will find that will say the majority of Ecnl teams are the best is a liar. The gda and USYS nationals took nearly all of the best players leaving maybe two clubs.

It’s a watered down league with a few coaches in this state trying to convince people of something they know won’t be verified until after they write the checks
                    Surf Cup, with 4 or 5 divisions now, lets in every team that can run and chew gum at the same time. No surprise they didn't take CFC - nothing but kick and chase bootballers ever came our of Salem. In fact, Salem is really just south Gresham.

Comment

Surf Cup, with 4 or 5 divisions now, lets in every team that can run and chew gum at the same time. No surprise they didn't take CFC - nothing but kick and chase bootballers ever came our of Salem. In fact, Salem is really just south Gresham.
                      Says a lot about the level of crappy Ecnl team they beat.

To be fair they would beat cu and Fcp who are worse than Pleasington Rage Ecnl

Meanwhile fc Portland ECNL was losing to USYS B teams at mustang.

Comment

Kick and Run

I love these post regarding bootballers. Who are you to dictate how the game is played?

The game is ever changing and will forever change. Some teams play great defense and counter, some teams play out of the back, other teams play long forward and back. Some teams play high pressure, others play with a lower line of defense.

You can have an opinion, the game is all about opinions but don't be condescending. The style should be guided by a coach based on the players they have assembled. To place restrictions on a creative game is sak religious to a soccer purist.

Comment

Gresham, Thorns, Salem getting a lot of mud tossed here.

FC Portland ECNL 2001 is the real deal. Finished in 4th place in OYSA Premier. Has never got a win in a big game. But still the 4th place finish is a big accomplishment.

Comment

Gresham, Thorns, Salem getting a lot of mud tossed here.

FC Portland ECNL 2001 is the real deal. Finished in 4th place in OYSA Premier. Has never got a win in a big game. But still the 4th place finish is a big accomplishment.
                            Keep hanging your hat on that result from years ago. It is irrelevant. And no, I am not an FC Portland parent. I’m just tired of these pointless posts by jealous parents and coaches who are despert to prove local OYSA soccer is the way to go. Look around the country, soccer has moved on beyond just local leagues.

Comment

Don’t worry we will wait. Let us know when you can rebut at least one of those scores.....

Crickets.....
                              Per my request: Put the age, year of play and the tournament reference on there cherrypicker. Go ahead and I bet I can rebutt each and every one of those as a sham. It's odd how you left off the year and also how you put those phony names on there. Let's go. Get your little pencil out and upgrade your precision reporting

Comment

Per my request: Put the age, year of play and the tournament reference on there cherrypicker. Go ahead and I bet I can rebutt each and every one of those as a sham. It's odd how you left off the year and also how you put those phony names on there. Let's go. Get your little pencil out and upgrade your precision reporting
                                Hahahahahahahah

Want to bet? Seriously. Let’s all know the name of the Ecnl liar 🤥.

The simple fact that you have zero clue about those scores in the first place or cannot take 2 MINUTES to look them up for yourself is literally a joke...

You have local clubs there, by all means look them up. Everyone heard it here.

If these scores and names are correct this liar will tell us their name so we can all know who is the leader of the liar train.

Or would you like me to to spend another 2 minutes and find you more so your head explodes...I don’t know how you go this far being so stupid or untruthful.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X