Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    3 kids from weston 05 academy and 2 from 04 were invited To actually be part of the 04 and 05 teams, not to be registered with the reserve 03 like the kid from Kendall, he won't play academy, he'll play friendlies. Why would I do that? Kendall is a good academy and they have an excellent team 04. Some parents are plain retards.
    So the Weston 03 that will move to Atlanta are in the reserve? 😳😳😳

Comment

The kid that left us knew he wasn't gonna be in the team next year so he left and Atlanta gave him the reserve 03 evethough he's 04.

A Kendall dad

Comment

So the Weston 03 that will move to Atlanta are in the reserve? 😳😳😳
        Nope. Not in the reserves.

Comment

We are out of toile peiper and guelfeair no jiar. Any of you smart, whatever you are out dear have any ideas?

Comment

We are out of toile peiper and guelfeair no jiar. Any of you smart, whatever you are out dear have any ideas?
            You need to head on over to the Talking-Soccer Espanol forum there Sparky. Too much english in this forum for you south floridians.

Comment

Que?

Papi, Es tu?

Comment

Sparky. I like neim.u jave aidia wat tu du? I nid toilet peiper to guaip my aaaasssss with u ol retards, bicos u rait tu tu tu mosh ****!

Comment

They just told the kid didn't even make the 04 team, he's in some sort of reserve, pls people, stop with this madness. Stay at home and play at Kendall at least there they want him. #crazyoldpeople.

Comment

They just told the kid didn't even make the 04 team, he's in some sort of reserve, pls people, stop with this madness. Stay at home and play at Kendall at least there they want him. #crazyoldpeople.
                    Coño acere. Quédate en Kendal y no jodas más

Comment

Leaf those person alone. I hear they no go for soccer they go to be close to dere familia.

Comment

What a butchering!

Comment

I no comprendo dad song

Comment

Is it a song? I guant to ondertan.

Comment

This stupidity should be blocked.

what if THUNDER ROLLaid$CENTrump cards redMAN?!

what if red NECK$trip red$KIN SCALPING CARVING$lot?!

WHAT IF WILDERman$HOP smoking SHIPment TRACK?!

what if HOSERaids CANute$HIPlow $HOPlayers smoke?!

what if wild turkeys chase FLYING DUTCHmendARK$lip?!

what if (MAD SQUID) smoke SQUADRONice dispatcher?!

WHAT IF trunks trip trailshow track teams blow smoker?![/QUOTE]

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X