MAGA

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Holy chit, my 401k is getting whacked!

MAGA
      Thanks for selling
      I bought all day

Comment

What is killing me is that we have to pay for food, shelter, water and diapers for these child criminals that we are holding in the free-cage summer camps. Why the free give aways?

Why can't we put them to work picking lettuce and grapes, making hand grenades I'm bomb factories, or scrubbing and sorting spent nuclear rods in the dessert?

Put them to work!!

MAGA

Comment

All that is blah blah blah for inflicting trauma on kids to try to discourage migration to the US. Many think this is fine and many are outraged. That is the crux of it. We will see how it affect the way people vote.
          Im not outraged

Comment

Im not outraged
            You are not alone. Others find it unacceptable and are also not alone. One side will win elections and the policy will stay or change.

Comment

Thanks for selling
              I bought all day
              You know so much about markets and the economy.
              You should post more of your valuable knowledge.
              Thank you.

Comment

You know so much about markets and the economy.
                You should post more of your valuable knowledge.
                Thank you.
                its very simple buy low sell high
                if you got killed today you must have sold- because if you didnt sell you didnt lose anything yet
                for those in cash today was a good day to buy cheaper than yesterday
                maybe you started your 401k yesterday,and are new to investing

Comment

All that is blah blah blah for inflicting trauma on kids to try to discourage migration to the US. Many think this is fine and many are outraged. That is the crux of it. We will see how it affect the way people vote.
                  Pretty simple question followed by an even simpler solution. Would these children be separated from their parents if the parents weren’t trying to cross the border illegally? If the answer to that question is YES, then to solve the problem, these same parents need to simply not break the law. Asylum cases are obviously a little different, but those are far from the majority. The rest is just political hooey from a base that will literally side with anything to oppose this President. And that’s the fact, Jack.

Comment

Pretty simple question followed by an even simpler solution. Would these children be separated from their parents if the parents weren’t trying to cross the border illegally? If the answer to that question is YES, then to solve the problem, these same parents need to simply not break the law. Asylum cases are obviously a little different, but those are far from the majority. The rest is just political hooey from a base that will literally side with anything to oppose this President. And that’s the fact, Jack.
                    If the answer is NO I meant.

Comment

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/do...ention-minors/

Comment

Sad thing is, families do it even with the threat of separation.

Taking the kids is clearly justifiable to you. How many of you are there? Answer to that is how this will go.

Comment

If the answer is NO I meant.
                          NO, you meant YES. NO?

Comment

its very simple buy low sell high
                            if you got killed today you must have sold- because if you didnt sell you didnt lose anything yet
                            for those in cash today was a good day to buy cheaper than yesterday
                            maybe you started your 401k yesterday,and are new to investing
                            Okay, understood. Now what is your secret for keeping all your ladies satisfied?

Comment

Okay, understood. Now what is your secret for keeping all your ladies satisfied?
                              a big dick -
                              sorry you cant buy that in the market-its god given

Comment

a big dick -
                                sorry you cant buy that in the market-its god given
                                No it isn't. Judging by my family, it's evolutionary.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X