Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    While i won't call you stupid, i don't disagree with other poster. GDA hasn't even had its' first birthday. Top 50 is a pretty strong filter. These are players who have been to multiple NT camps and training centers. I would assume that all these players were TOLD to do GDA, and I would expect nothing short of 40 from the top 50 were indeed GDA this year. Big question where will they play next year?
    not really. these players dont have the choice" to leave. most play at the same club they always did. Whatever it is , it is. I did not mention it to tout a league. I mentioned it more for information. The top of the tree is not befitting form GDA or ECNL very much. most of those kids are in camps for meaningful parts of the season getting additional instruction.

Its the player, parents coach in that order imo. the rest is what it is.

Comment

And if you looked at the top 50, you would see the vast majority of players are in DA/ECNL. No, I'm not stupid.
      Well whoever suggested we look at the TDS Top 50 was stupid.
      Considering this is the Massachusetts forum, your comment applies to 3 girls and they all play for Stars, which as we all know is an All-In ECNL club

TDS National Top 50 by Grad year from MA

2018 0

2019 2 Both Stars

2020 0

2021 1 Stars

https://www.topdrawersoccer.com/sear...rtDirections=1

Comment

While i won't call you stupid, i don't disagree with other poster. GDA hasn't even had its' first birthday. Top 50 is a pretty strong filter. These are players who have been to multiple NT camps and training centers. I would assume that all these players were TOLD to do GDA, and I would expect nothing short of 40 from the top 50 were indeed GDA this year. Big question where will they play next year?

ill add one thing. first birthday or not, it has not stopped many many people slamming it. Neither league is doing much for the best players.

Comment

Considering this is the Massachusetts forum, your comment applies to 3 girls and they all play for Stars, which as we all know is an All-In ECNL club

2018 0

2019 2 Both Stars

2020 0

2021 1 Stars

Your link and numbers are rubbish btw. i know at least 2 MA 2018s in the top 50

Comment

2018 0

2019 2 Both Stars

2020 0

2021 1 Stars

and its not really a Mass forum is it. its a forum discussing issues that impact MA . anyone can comment and MA interacts with the rest of the region in National leagues. This forum often mentions other clubs some as far away as California !!

Deal with it !!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
              I think you are thinking of top 50 in MA. There aren't any top 50 nationally out of MA in that age group.

Comment

I think you are thinking of top 50 in MA. There aren't any top 50 nationally out of MA in that age group.
                My bad. There are two top 50 in 2018. Both Stars.

Comment

2018 0

2019 2 Both Stars

2020 0

2021 1 Stars

Serious Question. If you filter by state you will see a lot kids from MA. How do they get on this list? Do they just pay TDS a fee for listing them, and as they rack up accomplishments, they update their profile?

Comment

Serious Question. If you filter by state you will see a lot kids from MA. How do they get on this list? Do they just pay TDS a fee for listing them, and as they rack up accomplishments, they update their profile?
                    Only players with stars are legit. Others are just added by player or more likely family

Comment

Ha! Its a link, just filter on 2018s. No MA girls on the front page.
                      Sounds like you know a few girls that used to be in the top 50

Comment

Ha! Its a link, just filter on 2018s. No MA girls on the front page.
                        Sounds like you know a few girls that used to be in the top 50
                        It’s alphabetical by stars. Look at the img lists. They aren’t perfect from 51 down but the top 50 is legit. Just looking at an alphabetical listing won’t help you.

Comment

It’s alphabetical by stars. Look at the img lists. They aren’t perfect from 51 down but the top 50 is legit. Just looking at an alphabetical listing won’t help you.
                          Yup. Two on the IMG 150 in top 50

Comment

My bad. There are two top 50 in 2018. Both Stars.
                            Ty. respect a person who can admit they were wrong.

Comment

Ty. its almost a curse here to actually know what you are talking about

Comment

Yup. Two on the IMG 150 in top 50
                                One probably should not be anymore, but irrelevant.They tend not to penalize for injury

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X