X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1508792]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Great idea, since the U15 RM parents can't attend any State Cup games (or any games until September), you can get a few side jobs so you can pay next year club fees.
    No we dont pay, you pay for us. Thank you for your suck kid.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1508808]

No we dont pay, you pay for us. Thank you for your suck kid.
      You can always tell south florida parents...regardless of what the thread title is. you guys do nothing but trash one another - you could even be on the same team and you'd still be on here trashing each other.

To anyone that walks into something believing they should be getting a free ride... just know the guy at the pearly gates is watching and hearing you; you might want to revisit your way of thinking. I hear invites to the grand ball won't be going out to those "believers"

Comment

take note folks, these are the people that are shaping the minds of today's youth. Broken world....

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1508973]

You can always tell south florida parents...regardless of what the thread title is. you guys do nothing but trash one another - you could even be on the same team and you'd still be on here trashing each other.

To anyone that walks into something believing they should be getting a free ride... just know the guy at the pearly gates is watching and hearing you; you might want to revisit your way of thinking. I hear invites to the grand ball won't be going out to those "believers"
          Those that live in glass houses should not throw stones!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1508981]

Those that live in glass houses should not throw stones!
            Nah. Regardles of the house you live in, throw stones, bricks, or anything else you can get your hands. Start before the other guy and just keep on going until you forget why you are even doing it. SF baby!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1508973]

Why is a free ride? My son allow the team to win and then the club is more popular because of him and then more want to come and more pay the club. So is not a free ride, no I think we are giving them a discount because we no charge more.

Comment

Best Thread Ever

I want to thank all the participants; this is like reading Star Magazine only better. Not from the region but already hope to see some of you at state cup....this is awesome!

If only we had a video on the parents getting tossed.....post it here and talking-soccer goes viral. I beg you.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1508987]

Why is a free ride? My son allow the team to win and then the club is more popular because of him and then more want to come and more pay the club. So is not a free ride, no I think we are giving them a discount because we no charge more.

Exactamundo mi amigo. If these payers only understand the only way they win is with help of real futballers that play with flair, they would pay us for brining our sons to play. our son's make them win, and winners get more teams and more money.

At the next game, can one of you payers please bring me a margarita and some barbque as payment for my son winning the game for you? No salt on the marg please.

Ha Ha Ha

Comment

I want to thank all the participants; this is like reading Star Magazine only better. Not from the region but already hope to see some of you at state cup....this is awesome!

If only we had a video on the parents getting tossed.....post it here and talking-soccer goes viral. I beg you.

Agree 100% with this post. This is better than any telenova that I have ever tried to watch on Telemundo. Although, I am quite certain that instead of the really gorgeous Latin women on those shows, these are disgustingly fat, sweaty, smelly women of an all together different look!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1509042]

Exactamundo mi amigo. If these payers only understand the only way they win is with help of real futballers that play with flair, they would pay us for brining our sons to play. our son's make them win, and winners get more teams and more money.

At the next game, can one of you payers please bring me a margarita and some barbque as payment for my son winning the game for you? No salt on the marg please.

Ha Ha Ha
                      I'll just wait to bring you a plastic cup of ice water when you are cutting my grass next Wednesday!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1509044]

I'll just wait to bring you a plastic cup of ice water when you are cutting my grass next Wednesday!
                        You be nice or we not bring our son's to let your team win. You can't win without our boys. We all know that.

Ha Ha Ha

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1509051]

You be nice or we not bring our son's to let your team win. You can't win without our boys. We all know that.

Ha Ha Ha

Hey RM, you can all thank Reebok man for all this negative attention you are getting. It will be nice and calm without Reebok man and rest of the u15 parents at the field for the next two week. No drama!!!! Make sure you bring some extra water, it get hot sitting in your car.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1509073]

Hey RM, you can all thank Reebok man for all this negative attention you are getting. It will be nice and calm without Reebok man and rest of the u15 parents at the field for the next two week. No drama!!!! Make sure you bring some extra water, it get hot sitting in your car.
                            Hey jerk I will be there

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1509073]

Do SFUYSA suspensions really carry over to State Cup? I don't know that they do. Since regular league play doesn't start up until late fall anyway, this suspension might just end up being a whole bunch of nothing. See you on the touchlines!

Comment

Ask any age bracket above U15 boys, and they will tell you the same thing; the tactics are taught by the coaches and club at U15 to flop and roll in the last quarter when all along they will not fall or flinch no matter what foul is put upon them (this how they trick the refs), they elbow in solar plex by backing up with back to opponents stomach, and stay there until ball is someplace else, and wham, nail the other player (ref isn't watching), or back up and grab private parts of opposing player. Parents are taught to move their seats right next to opposing players and taunt and intimidate; even when opposing parents move, they follow them. RM parents, scream obscenities at opposing players in Spanish, throw the ball other way from opposing players, even spit on opposing players!

This gutter style play has been going on for at least 5 years or more! Its about time this club and parents were sanctioned!
                                Yep, we've experienced this. It is sick that this is part of youth soccer...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X