• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is SUNRISE thinking ?

Explain?

you go first...

Comment

The sun rises in the East and sets in the West.

Comment

Let's see ? Let's strart with the U13 G in state cup now
        What's is going on with them ?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Let's see ? Let's strart with the U13 G in state cup now
          What's is going on with them ?
          Please what's wrong they lost 2 to 1 couldn't finish
          Dominated game but couldn't finish end of story
          Not the first team to have this problem
          Not the last team
          Next

Comment

Was it a case where Mako knew they were gonna be playing a strong team got prepared came out and were hungry for it versus Sunrise who figured Mako would be an easy team and got complacent? Sunrise took 5x more shots on goal than Mako.

Comment

Was it a case where Mako knew they were gonna be playing a strong team got prepared came out and were hungry for it versus Sunrise who figured Mako would be an easy team and got complacent? Sunrise took 5x more shots on goal than Mako.
              I truly find it amusing how whenever Sunrise falls short I read nothing but excuses as to why. Maybe just like this person said, Mako prepared, and Sunrise didnt. Good for Mako, and if Sunrise is the stronger team of the 2, then how come after the half Sunrise didn't take control. Kudos to Makos defense for holding strong. I'm sure these teams will meet again.

Comment

Im confused. If Sunrise took 5x more shots on goal, then what was Sunrises problem? Should have been an easy win.

Comment

Im confused. If Sunrise took 5x more shots on goal, then what was Sunrises problem? Should have been an easy win.
                  Don't be confused it's exactly as a poster said earlier. They dominated the game but couldn't finished. If Sunrise takes 20 shots and 1 goes in and Mako take 4 shots and 2 goes in than the score will be 2-1 Mako.

Comment

Mako's keeper is great!

Comment

Sometimes **** happens. In any event, great job Mako.

Comment

Don't be confused it's exactly as a poster said earlier. They dominated the game but couldn't finished. If Sunrise takes 20 shots and 1 goes in and Mako take 4 shots and 2 goes in than the score will be 2-1 Mako.
                        Well from what I saw Mako dominated first half and even went into the half with a 1-0 lead, wasn't until after the half that Sunrise was able to tie the game. They came out strong. Just not the performance I was expecting from a team like Sunrise. Mako definitely came prepared.

Comment

Mako's keeper is great!
                          Agreed, played a great game.

Comment

Sunrise is not a great team, just because they made it to the final at SFUYSA it does not mean that they have a good team .. their coach plays conservative because of the lack of talent on the team .. may be that was good enough to get them some 1-0 wins .. but at the end of the day the team does not develop new players that can finish, this is evident every time I have seen them play .. I would not be surprised they get 0 points out of the next two SC games and be left out of round 2 ..

Comment

Well from what I saw Mako dominated first half and even went into the half with a 1-0 lead, wasn't until after the half that Sunrise was able to tie the game. They came out strong. Just not the performance I was expecting from a team like Sunrise. Mako definitely came prepared.
                              Then it was just as I suspected. Mako came out prepared and hungry and gave Sunrise a run for their money. Good job Mako!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X