Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

id2 Training Camp - 2002-boys-2001-girls

I keep seeing all these ODP bashers saying that ODP is a dead program and id2 is the new, upcoming talent identification program to get involved with so I do some digging and find this:
    idē Training Camp March 26-29, 2015 | Location: Chula Vista Olympic Training Center; Chula Vista, Calif.
    -and-
    id2 Training Camp April 16-19, 2015 | Location: WRAL Soccer Complex; Raleigh, N.C.

http://www.usclubsoccer.org/programs...ys-2001-girls/

Perfect, since I have a 2001G. However, both of these dates DIRECTLY contradict the first 2 rounds of Florida State Cup and my daughters team will certainly be playing those rounds. Who is doing the thinking here?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I keep seeing all these ODP bashers saying that ODP is a dead program and id2 is the new, upcoming talent identification program to get involved with so I do some digging and find this:
    idē Training Camp March 26-29, 2015 | Location: Chula Vista Olympic Training Center; Chula Vista, Calif.
    -and-
    id2 Training Camp April 16-19, 2015 | Location: WRAL Soccer Complex; Raleigh, N.C.

http://www.usclubsoccer.org/programs...ys-2001-girls/

Perfect, since I have a 2001G. However, both of these dates DIRECTLY contradict the first 2 rounds of Florida State Cup and my daughters team will certainly be playing those rounds. Who is doing the thinking here?
    Hate to break it to you, but the players selected for consideration in this program have already been to camps within Florida and culled to those picked for the national camps.

Comment

Hate to break it to you, but the players selected for consideration in this program have already been to camps within Florida and culled to those picked for the national camps.
      Thanks, it doesn't explain that on the web site. Do you have a link with more info?

Comment

I always thought ID2 is a program where you are specifically selected & recruited to go. There is no open to the public anyone can tryout type thing.

Comment

I always thought ID2 is a program where you are specifically selected & recruited to go. There is no open to the public anyone can tryout type thing.
          That is my understanding too. If you are not affiliated with a coach in that program, good luck getting a call.

Comment

And all costs with the ID2 is paid for too unlike ODP. My friends daughter is in ID2 and all of her travel expenses are paid for, her gear was paid for I think she got a duffle bag full of gear all included in being selected.

Comment

And all costs with the ID2 is paid for too unlike ODP. My friends daughter is in ID2 and all of her travel expenses are paid for, her gear was paid for I think she got a duffle bag full of gear all included in being selected.
              Travel is not included, you have to pay your way there. Everything after check-in is paid for.

Comment

Wrong....

The invitations have not yet been sent out for the April date in NC. If your going, you should receive a letter within the next 2 weeks! If your invited.....

Comment

The invitations have not yet been sent out for the April date in NC. If your going, you should receive a letter within the next 2 weeks! If your invited.....
                  That is not true , the invitation has been sent out . Get your facts correct .

Comment

That is not true , the invitation has been sent out . Get your facts correct .
                    That's correct the invitation were sent last week .

Comment

Congrats to those that made the id2 camp!!!!!

Comment

Congrats to those that made the id2 camp!!!!!
                        Should kids have received invitations by now?

Comment

Should kids have received invitations by now?
                          There could be a few more go out after April 4th's Palm coast PDP I would think.

Comment

Its a joke. My daughter received multiple recommendations and has not been invited to a camp. This is another one about who you know, not how good you are.

Comment

Not all the invites have gone out yet. After PDP this weekend more will be invited.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X