Ecnl

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunrise/pinecrest? Not likely. WFF has you covered up.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Sunrise/pinecrest? Not likely. WFF has you covered up.
      What? There are more girls playing at OC from Sunrise and South Florida than at WFF. There are more local girls on WFF teams than what is thought to be. Just look at the rosters and HS the girls attend. I was surprised to see how much of a large percentage is local.

Comment

What? There are more girls playing at OC from Sunrise and South Florida than at WFF. There are more local girls on WFF teams than what is thought to be. Just look at the rosters and HS the girls attend. I was surprised to see how much of a large percentage is local.
        I agree with this. OC has made a huge jump in ONE year. They did so by scouring the state for players and good for them. They did not develop those players in a ONE year span. I suspect they will now develop the players that they have and grow their own. They were on probation and needed results. OCYS will be fine. WFF has much more locally developed talent. They are also performing worse then OCYS this year.

Comment

The Sunrise/Pinecrest merged club got it...
          Southeast Florida will be next ECNL location.

Comment

I agree with this. OC has made a huge jump in ONE year. They did so by scouring the state for players and good for them. They did not develop those players in a ONE year span. I suspect they will now develop the players that they have and grow their own. They were on probation and needed results. OCYS will be fine. WFF has much more locally developed talent. They are also performing worse then OCYS this year.
            If ECNL adds clubs in Florida, OCYS will be left holding the bag. All the girls that they scoured from the four corners of the state will have options closer to home. Then OCYS will be back where they started. So much for taking the shortcut OC😂

Comment

If ECNL adds clubs in Florida, OCYS will be left holding the bag. All the girls that they scoured from the four corners of the state will have options closer to home. Then OCYS will be back where they started. So much for taking the shortcut OC😂
              ECNL will expand in Florida in a couple years after OC and WFF get their acts together.

Comment

This is what ECNL board looks at
                http://championships.usyouthsoccer.o...ate_Champions/

Clay, JFC and PV clearly strongest in NE Florida. Total 12 state champs combined. No one else in area has any. Stop trolling...
                ECNL is looking at much more than FYSA State Cup. There are no recent Clay. The PV and JFC Champions repea and it's not as if new teams being developed. Some recent champions were made through the "quick bandaid" partnership between JFC and PV's top girls teams. ECNL will be out at the fields and reviewing balance sheets if it is interested.

Comment

If ECNL adds clubs in Florida, OCYS will be left holding the bag. All the girls that they scoured from the four corners of the state will have options closer to home. Then OCYS will be back where they started. So much for taking the shortcut OC��
                  OC now has a seat on the executive board at ECNL. All Florida expansion will go through them. SR has taken over from BM at Concorde.

Comment

OC now has a seat on the executive board at ECNL. All Florida expansion will go through them. SR has taken over from BM at Concorde.
                    Let the ***** kissing begin

Comment

SR on exec board of ECNL?? Lol. It's not April fools day yet! That's hilarious.

Comment

SR on exec board of ECNL?? Lol. It's not April fools day yet! That's hilarious.
                        its hilarious but also true

Comment

OC is a sales and marketing machine. Recruit rather then develop.

Comment

I'm not so sure BM really pushed Tophat. Most likely he was tired of listening to their parents how good they were and figured if they are in they will stop talking. Problem for them is BM is gone. Why would AFU and GSA vote for Tophat being in the same area? It just doesnt make sense. Atlanta is one of the most ruthless recruiting places in youth soccer regardless how many teams they have anyway. I agree that they need to be in based on the players they have (cant say produce as many of them didnt come from their system) and past history. Time will tell

Comment

OC is a sales and marketing machine. Recruit rather then develop.
                              OC is only 3 years old. Look at the younger ages and teams coming through. OC will be a national powerhouse and is the only show in town for elite players.

Comment

OC is only 3 years old. Look at the younger ages and teams coming through. OC will be a national powerhouse and is the only show in town for elite players.
                                Thanks, nice to see that somebody gets it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X