Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    We're GTBFC parents and one reason we picked the club was location. We're simply not interested in fighting traffic every night. This will be interesting for sure.
    If you look at the Chargers, TBU and WFF models in the lower ages, they always have local teams playing in the local communities, so fear not. It may not be the TOP team in the age gropu at the club, but there will be a local team. As the teams get older and the player pool shrinks (and it will, no matter what the club) then if you were wanting to stay in the club, you may have to travel to a different campus to get you child a "game". You could however go to the club next door not named WFF and play there too.

Comment

Rumor has it wrong. GTBFC came to WFF with the proposal. What is interesting is that WFF will have to once again work with the coaches they got rid of not to long ago. Let's see how that plays out when those coaches want to continue coaching on an island while WFF is looking for more synergy between it's current two campuses.
      Who got rid of who??
      -DV, CR, FB left on their own
      -FC was let go (I think)
      -NM- same??

-the key ingredient to all of this w/ WFF is RB (former WFF ECNL girls coach) and BL (WFF Executive director) are no longer at WFF. Those are the people that most of the former WFF coacheds mentioned names had problems with.

Comment

Who got rid of who??
        -DV, CR, FB left on their own
        -FC was let go (I think)
        -NM- same??

-the key ingredient to all of this w/ WFF is RB (former WFF ECNL girls coach) and BL (WFF Executive director) are no longer at WFF. Those are the people that most of the former WFF coacheds mentioned names had problems with.
        Where did BL go

Comment

Wow!

Now the biggest turd in the entire southeast region.

Comment

Where did BL go
            -Unemployed as far as I know; but I don't keep tabs on him.
            -RB, former WC DOC also unemployed.
            -so basically the last two WC DOC's are both unemployed.

Comment

Wow!

Now the biggest turd in the entire southeast region.
              To quote the noted American poet, Taylor Swift: "Haters gonna hate hate hate hate"

That is...until your kid says "Dad, I really want to play at the WFF club in Land o' Lakes"!

Comment

GTBFC had a cool logo. Sucks they will not use anymore.

Comment

I hope WFF takes the approach with girls NPL and bring the best girls together from all the WFF teams. After ECNL starts WFF girls npl mostly stink. Maybe taking the best from each team for NPL games will make them a little better.

Comment

gtb

GTB logo looked like it was winning entry in 5th grade 'make a logo for your soccer club' contest.

GTBFC had a cool logo. Sucks they will not use anymore.

Comment

I hope WFF takes the approach with girls NPL and bring the best girls together from all the WFF teams. After ECNL starts WFF girls npl mostly stink. Maybe taking the best from each team for NPL games will make them a little better.
                      Horrible idea. Didn't work st all for chargers. Also not sure what team you are talking about. But the u15g npl doesn't stink at all.

Comment

Horrible idea. Didn't work st all for chargers. Also not sure what team you are talking about. But the u15g npl doesn't stink at all.
                        I did work very well for the Chargers U14G, and you are right the *only* WFF NPL girls’ team that does not suck is the U15G. Here see for yourself - http://nplflorida.demosphere.com/sch.../70305991.html.

Comment

I did work very well for the Chargers U14G, and you are right the *only* WFF NPL girls’ team that does not suck is the U15G. Here see for yourself - http://nplflorida.demosphere.com/sch.../70305991.html.
                          [Correction]
                          It did work... (not I).

Comment

This merger is not to help soccer. It is so WFF can keep affiliations. I believe NPL will go with the west campus when they go back on their own.

Comment

Don't see the split happening. I can see the locations being more independent, but a split would hurt both locations at this point.

Comment

Well with 13s, 13dev, 15 and 18s, WFF girls have more winning teams then losing.in NPL 14, 16, 17 are the teams at the bottom. I think with that you only have a team full of players from different locations is if you can't get a full team together. I would say take the best team at the age, but you may go to the west campus who figured to just do CDL, USA and will have a bunch want out if forced to play NPL.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X