•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super-Y Coaching List Released

http://www.acysspiritunited.org/Page...iritunited.org

Comment

Howell is the u13 girls coach. Objective data please.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Why are tryouts in february when it's a summer league? Aren't tryouts for super Y usually after region cup?

Also curious to see the coach list.
        http://spiritunited.grupo.la/Page.as...iritunited.org

Comment

Coaching list is out: http://leagueathletics.com/Page.asp?...g=spiritunited
          Coaches Bios: http://leagueathletics.com/Page.asp?...iritunited.org

Comment

does anyone have experience with the u13 girls??? Or is FESA/Gold academy a better option?

Comment

Girls coaches all a joke. Only ES and the Brazilian are any good on the boys side. Look at the coaches resume's and then their records. Actions speak louder than words. The price is good but don't expect too much for your kid from this. If some of these coaches can't develop a respectable team in 10 months with their own players, what do you expect them to do with your kid in two to three months?

Comment

Girls coaches all a joke. Only ES and the Brazilian are any good on the boys side. Look at the coaches resume's and then their records. Actions speak louder than words. The price is good but don't expect too much for your kid from this. If some of these coaches can't develop a respectable team in 10 months with their own players, what do you expect them to do with your kid in two to three months?
                This must be from one of those clowns at FCA or GPS or AS Roma or some German Club - Sorry, I lost track. Its time to move on now. Everyone else has including most of your coaching staff.

Comment

...He says as his team gets beaten by them again...

Comment

...He says as his team gets beaten by them again...
                    Because FCA is just blowing it out of the park these days. However, you have cornered the market on lies. Looks like Maitland is your next victim.

Comment

Super Y

What other clubs offer super y? When are their tryouts?

Comment

OCYS & FCA but unsure which age groups. ACYS seems best option for older kids. Just don't expect anything more than organized Rec with those coaches. No matter how many supporters from ACYS that come on here and talk smack about OCYS, FCA, Rush or whoever to defend their little club, the truth is other than 2-3 teams at most (the ones that don't play kickball) this club has bad coaching and mediocre players. Once the good players and parents realize this they go to a REAL club like OCYS or Rush (FCA is hanging on by a thread). If you can accept that fact for your kid (for the summer) you will be fine. Simple hard truth.

Comment

I'm from FKK , my son plays u14, the only way i'd put my son to play super Y at ACYS, would be if the Brazilian (Aaron I think )was listed to be the coach. To me the only good thing there. I actually don't understand why he's still there...

Comment

I'm from FKK , my son plays u14, the only way i'd put my son to play super Y at ACYS, would be if the Brazilian (Aaron I think )was listed to be the coach. To me the only good thing there. I actually don't understand why he's still there...
                            My kid doesn't play at ACYS but I know the team well. If your kid is a U14 player at FKK he probably wouldn't make the team anyway.

Comment

My kid doesn't play at ACYS but I know the team well. If your kid is a U14 player at FKK he probably wouldn't make the team anyway.
                              FKK black has an 11 game winning streak going. Also plays in CDL "A" and NPL. Tell me what team would a kid need to play for to make the ACYS Super Y team?

Comment

FKK black has an 11 game winning streak going. Also plays in CDL "A" and NPL. Tell me what team would a kid need to play for to make the ACYS Super Y team?
                                Didn't FKK Black recently play in a tournament in the BOTTOM division and almost lost to the ACYS U14 B team? I think the score was 2-1? Anyone who is familiar with this age group in Central Florida knows the reality of the FKK Black team so please don't waste your time.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X