Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You better not mean FishHawk... We just got new uniforms and it was a disaster!
    FishHawk didn't have a uniform issue.

Comment

FishHawk didn't have a uniform issue.
      I guess they will now. I read "new entity" that means new name to me.

Comment

I guess they will now. I read "new entity" that means new name to me.
        The new "Fishhawk Dynamo"!!!!

Comment

The new "Fishhawk Dynamo"!!!!
          The new "Fishhawk Revolution" begins. :D

Comment

Their own NPL squads next year??? What planet do you reside on?
            Hahahahahahahahaha!
            And yes, when you don't receive your uniform kits until mid-October, that is a disaster.
            Two recreation clubs joining, sounds like fun. Enjoy your crappy Soccerfest's & Kick or Treat tournaments.

Comment

Trainers

What will happen with the trainers and DOC's from both clubs? Will JC be in charge?

Comment

Their own NPL squads next year??? What planet do you reside on?
                Hahahahahahahahaha!
                And yes, when you don't receive your uniform kits until mid-October, that is a disaster.
                Two recreation clubs joining, sounds like fun. Enjoy your crappy Soccerfest's & Kick or Treat tournaments.
                My prediction is 2016-2017 for NPL. I bet *at least* one very competitive team can be formed for each age group for boys and girls.

Comment

What will FH do about the few players that participate on the CLW NPL teams? I'd imagine nothing this year and create their own NPL squads next year....??
                  now that is funny

Comment

What will happen with the trainers and DOC's from both clubs? Will JC be in charge?
                    one would hope so. That's the only way level for soccer at FH will elevate.

Look, no doubt each has had their own issues, just as the bigger clubs do. There will still be other options beside this new club for higher leagues (baysl for ECNL, Clearwater for DA, TBU for NPL) but based on my count there is about 48-50 teams including academy and a huge rec program now going to function out of 3 complexes. I assume they will apply for NPL and may or may not get accepted and even if they do they may struggle mightily at first but with the right people running the soccer side of things, there is good potential here. Now its up to the execution. We'll see...

Comment

With all due respect, there are not 40-50 competitive teams between Dynamo & FH, not even close.
                      I am not sure what kind of meth you folks in Lithia are getting your hands on, but there is absolutely no way FH will ever, ever get an NPL spot. Regardless of the queen & midget sell you on at their annual FH soccer love fest in May, it ain't going to happen.

Comment

The key word with FH & Dynamo is "competitive"

Comment

With all due respect, there are not 40-50 competitive teams between Dynamo & FH, not even close.
                          I am not sure what kind of meth you folks in Lithia are getting your hands on, but there is absolutely no way FH will ever, ever get an NPL spot. Regardless of the queen & midget sell you on at their annual FH soccer love fest in May, it ain't going to happen.
                          Count the teams sweetheart. And no one said they were getting NPL tomorrow. It is a club-based league that requires you put a team in at each age group. Neither club had the teams individually but collectively they might. May take a year or 2 or 3. But unless you want to display your authoritative NPL credentials for all of to bow down to then just STFU.

Comment

FH has 8 active teams playing under FH and 2 under Chargers, Dynamo has 20 active teams total between the two, 30 teams. I would not call them all competitive teams, but let's just say they have played in "competitive" leagues this year, maybe 2 -3 teams could compete at an NPL level. The right leadership will be important for this to work, JC and PG could be successful, just need a completely new BOD.

Comment

...Cause the players gonna play, play, play
                              And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate
                              Baby we're just gonna shake, shake, shake
                              Shake it off...

Comment

Count the teams sweetheart. And no one said they were getting NPL tomorrow. It is a club-based league that requires you put a team in at each age group. Neither club had the teams individually but collectively they might. May take a year or 2 or 3. But unless you want to display your authoritative NPL credentials for all of to bow down to then just STFU.
                                A year, or 2 or 3? This area is already saturated with NPL clubs (WFF, TBU, Clearwater, IMG). With four clubs already watering down NPL, I don't see US Club Soccer watering down FPL anymore than it already has. But nothing says you can't try. But any elite level player you may develop from your younger ages will just leave and go to WFF, TBU, or Clearwater. Oh, that's right that already happens. You both are feeder clubs to the other clubs and merging is not going to change that. Higher level players will eventually go to where the can play in leagues that offer higher levels of competition, The only thing that will change that is getting into higher level leagues. And because you are already so far behind the powercurve, merging equals status quo. Fishhawk/Dynamo will continue to be feeders. Nothing wrong with that. But egos makes you want to be more, This has all turned in to trying to compete against WFF and TBU for space. If it were about the kids, you would be content with developing elite players and feeding them to the clubs that have elite level leagues. In fact, you would be working with those clubs in order to offer the most for your kids. Maybe look at the model PDA in NJ and every other club in their area follow. PDA holds the elite level leagues and works with all the smaller clubs in developing younger players.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X