Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's amazing how much time people spend worrying about the welfare of other people's kids. But if it was their kid playing for two teams in the same weekend it wouldn't be a problem.
    You are absolutely right. I would want my kid to play for both teams. I believe more playing time and real game experience will make her a better player. You are still missing the point. If WFF creates/develops great players then why do they have to continue to bring players down on a fully rostered team. To win, just own it. WFF is only good because the better players go there not because they develop players. Sure they have some good coaches but so do the other clubs. I feel bad for the parents/players who 'made' the team only to sit there on the bench as the guest player takes more time from them.

Comment

You are absolutely right. I would want my kid to play for both teams. I believe more playing time and real game experience will make her a better player. You are still missing the point. If WFF creates/develops great players then why do they have to continue to bring players down on a fully rostered team. To win, just own it. WFF is only good because the better players go there not because they develop players. Sure they have some good coaches but so do the other clubs. I feel bad for the parents/players who 'made' the team only to sit there on the bench as the guest player takes more time from them.
      Noted. You feel bad for the parents. Now go on about your day. Thanks for playing.

Comment

What's more amazing is how much people worry about clubs they aren't associated with.
        Associate: noun

a person who shares actively in anything as a business, enterprise, or undertaking; partner; colleague; fellow worker:

If any team plays your team then we are associated.

Understand now?

Comment

What's more amazing is how much people worry about clubs they aren't associated with.
          What's really, really amazing is why WFF would use such trickery and why some (not all) the parents support the lies and trickery.

Comment

I don't think anyone's worried about wff, simply pointing out that you are fudging your rosters for wins! But if you and your child enjoy being cheerleaders for the ecnl players to win games for your team, well enjoy! Just stop trying to tell everyone your developing by cheating! And the actual team watching!

Comment

What's really, really amazing is why WFF would use such trickery and why some (not all) the parents support the lies and trickery.
              Let's close our eyes and try to imagine a dad who wakes up wanting to hate on an entire club because of the failings of his daughter. What kind of parent, neighbor, person is this? Not everyone gets a trophy anymore. Life.

Comment

Let's close our eyes and try to imagine a dad who wakes up wanting to hate on an entire club because of the failings of his daughter. What kind of parent, neighbor, person is this? Not everyone gets a trophy anymore. Life.
                Close your eyes, and think back to what your momma taught you about right and wrong. Now think about the integrity of the club you support, bet your momma is proud... not!

Comment

I think people are confusing the WFF teams and the leagues they play in.

There are several WFF teams at the 15 age group at both the East and West Campuses. Those teams play in many leagues. In Brandon/WFF East, The ECNL team of girls plays ECNL and some of them alternate play with the ECNL Developmental team in the FSPL league to develop both the ECNL girls and the ECNL Developmental girls. The ECNL Developmental team has girls that join with the ECNL girls for play in ECNL and in FSPL. There are also girls on the ECNL Developmental team that play more exclusively in the CDL league as that league is deemed more developmentally appropriate for some. This team has a variety of talent.

There are 2 WFF U15 Girls teams in Palm Harbor as well. The U15 NPL team is a very talented group of girls playing NPL and U16 CDL (some were offered spots in ECNL but didn't take them as the commute was too much). There is as well a 2nd U15 team in Palm Harbor that plays U15 CDL.

WFF is trying to do what's best for each of the girls at each location and to be as competitive as possible in the various leagues they play in.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                    i think people are confusing the wff teams and the leagues they play in.

There are several wff teams at the 15 age group at both the east and west campuses. Those teams play in many leagues. In brandon/wff east, the ecnl team of girls plays ecnl and some of them alternate play with the ecnl developmental team in the fspl league to develop both the ecnl girls and the ecnl developmental girls. The ecnl developmental team has girls that join with the ecnl girls for play in ecnl and in fspl. There are also girls on the ecnl developmental team that play more exclusively in the cdl league as that league is deemed more developmentally appropriate for some. This team has a variety of talent.

There are 2 wff u15 girls teams in palm harbor as well. The u15 npl team is a very talented group of girls playing npl and u16 cdl (some were offered spots in ecnl but didn't take them as the commute was too much). There is as well a 2nd u15 team in palm harbor that plays u15 cdl.

Wff is trying to do what's best for each of the girls at each location and to be as competitive as possible in the various leagues they play in.

ding ding ding...finally someone that gets it!

Comment

no confusion

Team that played in Disney Qualifier is not team that will play in Disney Showcase. They will be embarrassed.

Team that plays in FSPL varies from week to week. Screws up FSPL standings. Some teams play the quality ECNL side and some play the developmental team that has no business in the league.

The NPL team is in last place.

Who cares about CDL at this age?

Comment

There are several WFF teams at the 15 age group at both the East and West Campuses. Those teams play in many leagues. In Brandon/WFF East, The ECNL team of girls plays ECNL and some of them alternate play with the ECNL Developmental team in the FSPL league to develop both the ECNL girls and the ECNL Developmental girls. The ECNL Developmental team has girls that join with the ECNL girls for play in ECNL and in FSPL. There are also girls on the ECNL Developmental team that play more exclusively in the CDL league as that league is deemed more developmentally appropriate for some. This team has a variety of talent.

There are 2 WFF U15 Girls teams in Palm Harbor as well. The U15 NPL team is a very talented group of girls playing NPL and U16 CDL (some were offered spots in ECNL but didn't take them as the commute was too much). There is as well a 2nd U15 team in Palm Harbor that plays U15 CDL.

WFF is trying to do what's best for each of the girls at each location and to be as competitive as possible in the various leagues they play in.
                        it sounds like the talent is diluted. BTW, develope on your own, because clubs are only looking to win.

Comment

Nope not confused. A the FSPL team up until this point was the ECNL team with a few Developmental players, they I appropriately used the team ID for the Developmental team, hence the trickery. It is what it is and be proud that your club has zero integrity.

Comment

Nope not confused. A the FSPL team up until this point was the ECNL team with a few Developmental players, they I appropriately used the team ID for the Developmental team, hence the trickery. It is what it is and be proud that your club has zero integrity.
                            Nope not confused. THE FSPL team up until this point was the ECNL team with a few Developmental players, they INAPPROPRIATELY used the team ID for the Developmental team, hence the trickery. It is what it is and be proud that your club has zero integrity

Comment

Close your eyes, and think back to what your momma taught you about right and wrong. Now think about the integrity of the club you support, bet your momma is proud... not!
                              I can only imagine what you're sideline is like. Just an educated hypothesis.....you're "that parent" you just don't know it. We all have one.

Comment

This has to be the dumbest thread on TS! One stuborn person's beef against WFF and they will not go away! Honestly, I think they are the only person who cares! Get over it already!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X