Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They got knocked out last night by OCYS, 2-0. Must have had a Referee that called a clean game.
    Must have let up a goal early and had to play real soccer instead of park the bus, and kick and chase!

Comment

Did Strictly use their State Cup team to play Florida Cup as well?

If so, they'd better step their game up. They barely beat the hapless Clearwater Chargers (no wins, 1 loss, 2 draws in ROUND TWO of State Cup) by a score of 1-0 and then LOST to the equally hapless OCYS (stumbled and bumbled into the Round of 16 winning a 3-way tie on GD with 1 win and 2<!> losses) by a score of 2-0.

On a side note, who would have thought that ANY team could get out of Round 2 of SC with a record of 1 win and 2 losses?

Doesn't bode well for the rugby thugs of Strictly this weekend. They'd better hope for a Center Ref that let's anything go.
      Why bring OCYS into your toddler temper tantrums. It is a solid team. I'm assuming your either a WFF or Fire parent. Why don't you worry about your own teams shortcomings instead of coming on here and bashing everyone else.

Comment

Did Strictly use their State Cup team to play Florida Cup as well?

If so, they'd better step their game up. They barely beat the hapless Clearwater Chargers (no wins, 1 loss, 2 draws in ROUND TWO of State Cup) by a score of 1-0 and then LOST to the equally hapless OCYS (stumbled and bumbled into the Round of 16 winning a 3-way tie on GD with 1 win and 2<!> losses) by a score of 2-0.

On a side note, who would have thought that ANY team could get out of Round 2 of SC with a record of 1 win and 2 losses?

Doesn't bode well for the rugby thugs of Strictly this weekend. They'd better hope for a Center Ref that let's anything go.
        One of the OCYS losses in State Cup was a bit of a fluke (lost their keeper to a red card 5 minutes in) but regardless, Strictly is in trouble.

Comment

Why bring OCYS into your toddler temper tantrums. It is a solid team. I'm assuming your either a WFF or Fire parent. Why don't you worry about your own teams shortcomings instead of coming on here and bashing everyone else.
          No temper tantrum-just making an observation.

BTW, OCYS Dad, you can go ahead and make plans for the beach the weekend of May 16.

Comment

One of the OCYS losses in State Cup was a bit of a fluke (lost their keeper to a red card 5 minutes in) but regardless, Strictly is in trouble.
            Are you a OCYS parent? How do you know that one of the losses for OCYS in State Cup was a fluke?

Comment

Are you a OCYS parent? How do you know that one of the losses for OCYS in State Cup was a fluke?
              I talked to a Dallas talahasse parent who obviously beat orlando city 1-0- he told me how the game went. My son plays for PBG.

Comment

What's this WFF parent's problem with OCYS ? Jealous much ?

Comment

What's this WFF parent's problem with OCYS ? Jealous much ?
                  Defensive much?

You cannot claim that OC U15b had a GREAT Round 2. They lost 2, even if one was a "fluke". When your back was against the wall and your SC future was on the line you lost 3-0 to Coral Gables. Only by goal differential did you survive and escape the bottom dwelling 3-way tie.

Not impressive.

I just made the observation that Strictly looked weak from their Florida Cup games vs two teams that were also struggling (CLW & OC). You can get your panties in a wad, but it is reality.

Comment

Defensive much?

You cannot claim that OC U15b had a GREAT Round 2. They lost 2, even if one was a "fluke". When your back was against the wall and your SC future was on the line you lost 3-0 to Coral Gables. Only by goal differential did you survive and escape the bottom dwelling 3-way tie.

Not impressive.

I just made the observation that Strictly looked weak from their Florida Cup games vs two teams that were also struggling (CLW & OC). You can get your panties in a wad, but it is reality.
                    Strictly is just bad. Has nothing to do with how good or bad OCS is. They play kick, chase and grab and have little to no foot skills. Won't allow them to get past the Round of 16.

Comment

Defensive much?

Not impressive.

Typical WFF parents. What a bunch of arrogant jerks.

Comment

Typical WFF parents. What a bunch of arrogant jerks.
                        Somebody's got a serious case of butt-hurt. I guess saying anything critical of OCYS (even when the criticism was really directed at Strictly) get's buttercup's panties in a wad.

Comment

any scores

Comment

Quarterfinals tomorrow:

FC florida v Wellington
                            Fire vs coral gables

Comment

I am going to go on with predictions for final 8 match ups:

Lake Worth vs Strictly
                              N Ft Myers vs Brevard
                              FC Florida vs Wellington
                              Clay vs Coral Gables

You got 3 out of 4 so far

Comment

Red Cards Rule

Quarterfinals tomorrow:

FC florida v Wellington
                                Fire vs coral gables
                                Red cards against Sunrise and Boca ruined good games

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X