U14 Girls - 2014/2015

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to Sunrise for winning SC and great run to Clay County. Also congrats to Boca and JFC for ECNL. I really don't expect the core of Sunrise or Clay to jump ship to ECNL because they already play regionally and get exposure to colleges. I do expect more parents will take their kids to ECNL tryouts this week now that they know their current club is not getting ECNL (again) this year. Sunrise, Clay, Boca, JFC, OCYS, & WFF will have some of the strongest teams next season. The other clubs will benefit from the players that do not play ECNL but at the same time prefer not to play in those club's "B" team. These 6 clubs for the rising U15 will have great teams but not so great "B" teams.

Best of luck at tryouts and have a great summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Congrats to Sunrise for winning SC and great run to Clay County. Also congrats to Boca and JFC for ECNL. I really don't expect the core of Sunrise or Clay to jump ship to ECNL because they already play regionally and get exposure to colleges. I do expect more parents will take their kids to ECNL tryouts this week now that they know their current club is not getting ECNL (again) this year. Sunrise, Clay, Boca, JFC, OCYS, & WFF will have some of the strongest teams next season. The other clubs will benefit from the players that do not play ECNL but at the same time prefer not to play in those club's "B" team. These 6 clubs for the rising U15 will have great teams but not so great "B" teams.

Best of luck at tryouts and have a great summer.
      Clay players in the mix to join JFC, along with a few others in N.FLA. Combined team will be mostly Clay core and possibly the coach. Going to be a very strong team. Who knows about Boca and Sunrise, but ECNL should improve Boca. Sunrise will be good again unless they follow Clay and combine with Boca. WFF and OCYS teams should be good again.

Comment

Clay players in the mix to join JFC, along with a few others in N.FLA. Combined team will be mostly Clay core and possibly the coach. Going to be a very strong team. Who knows about Boca and Sunrise, but ECNL should improve Boca. Sunrise will be good again unless they follow Clay and combine with Boca. WFF and OCYS teams should be good again.
        If Clay core combines with JFC, and Luis Torres coaches, they are my pick to win the ECNL Southeast Division. Yes, even with Tophat in the mix.

Comment

If Clay core combines with JFC, and Luis Torres coaches, they are my pick to win the ECNL Southeast Division. Yes, even with Tophat in the mix.
          LT and his new ECNL team will rock this place. Would love to see that happen. Be the best U-15 ECNL girls team around.

Comment

Let me enlighten you on something. You should play a season before you go claiming that you will win the conference. You have teams in Florida that aren't going to lay down for you and you have GSA & Concorde who aren't going to lay down for you. Add TopHat and I really can't understand this statement. Especially when I've seen all teams mentioned above including Clay. Ridiculous comment.

Comment

Let me enlighten you on something. You should play a season before you go claiming that you will win the conference. You have teams in Florida that aren't going to lay down for you and you have GSA & Concorde who aren't going to lay down for you. Add TopHat and I really can't understand this statement. Especially when I've seen all teams mentioned above including Clay. Ridiculous comment.
              I agree, which is why I said they will be a strong team with Clay/JFC combination not necessarily slam dunk winners of the SE conference, but they will be good. The Georgia teams are going to get better, WFF and OCYS are already good and will continue to get better. Boca will be better if they attract more players but behind these 3 teams if they don't combine with Sunrise.

Comment

I agree, which is why I said they will be a strong team with Clay/JFC combination not necessarily slam dunk winners of the SE conference, but they will be good. The Georgia teams are going to get better, WFF and OCYS are already good and will continue to get better. Boca will be better if they attract more players but behind these 3 teams if they don't combine with Sunrise.
                Exactly. This age group has been drama free for the most part. Teams congratulating each other in their successes. I hope to see it stay that way because what you see in the U15 and up threads is ridiculous. All teams will be competitive and it will be a close race. Traveling, injuries, etc will all come in to play so I expect a tight race for top 5 spots next season. I am from WFF and we had a great spring season and look forward to some phenomenal clashes between titans from Fla and Ga. Going to be fun. Good luck to everyone and congrats Sunrise on your win and Clay on a great season. OC and WFF hope to see the majority of your girls at Clay go to JFC. Make the ECNL even better than it is now.

Comment

Clay beat Tophat 3-1 and Sunrise 1-0...just won R3PL, and you are saying that we can't talk about winning a conference with inferior teams? Clay with the addition of JFC ECNL would be like Sunrise combining with OCYS, immediate leaders of the pack.

Comment

Clay beat Tophat 3-1 and Sunrise 1-0...just won R3PL, and you are saying that we can't talk about winning a conference with inferior teams? Clay with the addition of JFC ECNL would be like Sunrise combining with OCYS, immediate leaders of the pack.
                    Ok Clay. We will see you next year. Should we all just forfeit the scheduled games with JFC if you guys end up there? Let me know, I'll write GSA, Concorde, WFF, TopHat, And OC to let them know to chalk up the loss. Mighty Clay Co is too tough. Wow.

Comment

Oh I love this. So GSA, Concorde, WFF, and OC are inferior? I won't comment for the sake of you having the dumbest post on this thread. Nice one!

Comment

Please know the Clay parents are not doing the posting...

Comment

Trust me no players from sunrise are going to Boca or combining with them. Sunrise is 5 goals better right now, no Boca players needed. They all went backwards. Last three games they are like no goals for and 15 against. Best two coming to sunrise.

Comment

Please know the Clay parents are not doing the posting...
                            I don't think so. Bunch of idiots. Like I said earlier, this age group has a history of supporting Florida clubs. Needs to continue. Will be great competition next year if you folks decide to go to JFC. Have a great tryout

Comment

Oh I love this. So GSA, Concorde, WFF, and OC are inferior? I won't comment for the sake of you having the dumbest post on this thread. Nice one!
                              You guys are so egotistical and arrogant, you don't even know when your are being trolled!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X