Wellington Soccer Club

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you have been around for a while, every single year Wellington comes out with a "new program". A new group of trainer/saviors or a new "philosophy". It is all garbage. It is just the latest circus to arrive and the wellington board and leadership buys into it. So here we go again.

Do yourself a favor and find a club with a reliable tradition behind it, one who follows through on what they say. Dont be fooled by the latest charlatan to pull into town promoting his snake oil.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I can assure you I am not PZ. I can also tell you historically that the club has always been more boys oriented but they have had girls teams have great success. So not necesarily a joke. Although you saying it is a joke carries no weight based on the fact that you cant seem to get over someone cheering for his team. So he says something that annoys you. At least he is being positive. He isnt saying something negative about another team and he isnt yelling instructions to players. But you find the need to call him fat and embarrassing. Your opinion is null and void.
      You seem like you know the intricacies of your Welly club...Apparently, you sound like a paid lobbyist or a politician that says things that are convenient to their parties. But we all know that they are WRONG. You need to wake up an smell the coffee. You are dealing with ambiguous characters (aka snakes) in your Welly club.

Comment

You seem like you know the intricacies of your Welly club...Apparently, you sound like a paid lobbyist or a politician that says things that are convenient to their parties. But we all know that they are WRONG. You need to wake up an smell the coffee. You are dealing with ambiguous characters (aka snakes) in your Welly club.

I think there is something seriously wrong with you. We have been with the club probably 3 years and havent had a problem. I dont see how it is any better or worse than any other club I have seen in the last 10. The fact that adults come to this site and talk the way you do is exactly what is wrong. This type of behavior is why club ball is what it is. .

Comment

And I would add that one of the clubs we were involved in for a year because we didnt have a lot of choice was FAR worse.

Comment

And I would add that one of the clubs we were involved in for a year because we didnt have a lot of choice was FAR worse.
            This guy or gal in fancy word is in denial. Your opinion is in the FAR minority. Ask people in South Florida and they wouldn't even know where Welly Club is. Good luck to your son!

Comment

Numbers do not lie. 5 of the 6 teams in Round 1 did not move on. The one that did make it out of Round 1 did my default. How are you going to spin the results? Your 13G was a good teams for years, what happened? Yes the 15G is you best team in the entire club. The only other good team in the club is 15b. Maybe with the recent removal of the assit coach, the team will stay next year, but doubt it.
              Numbers numbers numbers your all about winning it is clear to me so find a club to win at good luck with that approach somehow everyone thinks winning is development of players maybe it is but I think its a joke name the number one team in your division last year hello waiting waiting ! Now name your best player on your team last year ? Yeah that was easy wasn't it . What was your record last year W L T okay now who was your coach last year , Who was your skill coach last year that was easy wasn't it please get off your winning soap box and its all about the number you cannot remember the number anyway its laughable !

Comment

Numbers numbers numbers your all about winning it is clear to me so find a club to win at good luck with that approach somehow everyone thinks winning is development of players maybe it is but I think its a joke name the number one team in your division last year hello waiting waiting ! Now name your best player on your team last year ? Yeah that was easy wasn't it . What was your record last year W L T okay now who was your coach last year , Who was your skill coach last year that was easy wasn't it please get off your winning soap box and its all about the number you cannot remember the number anyway its laughable !
                Wow, that was a mouthfull!!!! Stop believing PZ's yearly tryout speech. We all know that winning teams attract better players and entire teams from othet clubs. PZ fills his pockets with all new players and teams that come. How much money was made from the Cogi camp last summer, how much was made from the cogi balls. Come to Wellington and Cogi will make you better player (aka Sell the dream) Guess what it did not make players and teams better.

Comment

Wow, that was a mouthfull!!!! Stop believing PZ's yearly tryout speech. We all know that winning teams attract better players and entire teams from othet clubs. PZ fills his pockets with all new players and teams that come. How much money was made from the Cogi camp last summer, how much was made from the cogi balls. Come to Wellington and Cogi will make you better player (aka Sell the dream) Guess what it did not make players and teams better.
                  You would think after a few months of cogi training, their teams might show some improvements. On the contrary, a number of teams regressed from last year. The cogi trainer's teams regressed big time. Players left his teams in mid season 'cause cogi training was a joke, as many other players AND coaches claim. Past coaches with these teams did fat better job than the cogi pal.

Comment

You would think after a few months of cogi training, their teams might show some improvements. On the contrary, a number of teams regressed from last year. The cogi trainer's teams regressed big time. Players left his teams in mid season 'cause cogi training was a joke, as many other players AND coaches claim. Past coaches with these teams did fat better job than the cogi pal.
                    EXACTLY!!!!! The U13G team is the perfect example. I wonder how many cogi ball that team bought. Ask for a refund and bring back your old coach.

Comment

We are still waiting for the numbers only days have gone by just look it up already lol.

Comment

EXACTLY!!!!! The U13G team is the perfect example. I wonder how many cogi ball that team bought. Ask for a refund and bring back your old coach.
                        PZ fired American citizen coaches of these teams. He brought in and hired someone (whose qualifications are still unknown, unpublished, and unverified) from overseas to help him deepen his pockets. That's the bottom line; illegal profiteering!!!

Comment

We are leaving for Team Boca. The strong organization and structured program appeals to us. We're done here in the Village. We miss our friends, but are already looking forward to many good seasons for or daughter with her new team.

Comment

This club, like so many others hopefully that will follow, is drying up, breaking down, and soon to be nothing, but a memory of years past! All of the politics, favoritism for BOD, scandals, poaching, and milking families for every penny have finally caught up! Retribution is well deserved here!

Comment

Leaving too

We are leaving for Team Boca. The strong organization and structured program appeals to us. We're done here in the Village. We miss our friends, but are already looking forward to many good seasons for or daughter with her new team.
                              We are leaving for FC Florida. I'm tired of listening to all the talk within this club about how bad they are. Every family there that I talk to is really happy with the training. And the results are obvious. I don't have time to worry about the rivalry when it comes to my kid.

Comment

We are leaving for FC Florida. I'm tired of listening to all the talk within this club about how bad they are. Every family there that I talk to is really happy with the training. And the results are obvious. I don't have time to worry about the rivalry when it comes to my kid.
                                Good luck. We also considered FC Florida, but too much instability there. Our kid may actually have a chance to play in college and we don't feel like FC Florida will help her get there...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X