This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They were never kicked out. Shows you knew nothing what was happening. They both left since the club is 100% rec and has been for years. I love how the coach "says" they were no longer on the team, lol.
    No, Jim was kicked out. And the parents all found out. Angela was a B I T C H. Call Cooper City rec, but they have been nice. Nicer than you ever were. Please stay in Sunrise. Oh, you have to, becuase the next place is out of the county!

Comment

No, Jim was kicked out. And the parents all found out. Angela was a B I T C H. Call Cooper City rec, but they have been nice. Nicer than you ever were. Please stay in Sunrise. Oh, you have to, becuase the next place is out of the county!
      Why are you hating so much because they have done much better at another club and the only way to make you feel better is to bash them for the last year and a half. Get over it.

Comment

They were never kicked out. Shows you knew nothing what was happening. They both left since the club is 100% rec and has been for years. I love how the coach "says" they were no longer on the team, lol.
        Hey trolls, go start your own thread. Many kids go and try out a other clubs and choose what is best for them. People will make up stories to fit their justifications. Now go enjoy watching your kids play and get ready for next season tryouts.

Comment

Obviously you have no clue or you are not on the team. Having the "best girls team" at WP is not saying much. Wake up! Davie, Boca and yes even Sunrise, way way ahead in talent on the girls side. Way ahead and not even close. DC does not have to prove himself. He won State Cup, did PZ? VB has done more for kids, and DC for that matter. Picking them up, driving out of state, giving food to kids when they had no dinner. PZ only cares about his wallet, nothing else.
          Best team by recruiting players to have the best players on the team and the following year dropping them and the cycle continues year after year. Dc and Vb is famous for that. How about developing the players and not keep replacing year after year. They care about making money and not about the kids. The W is the most important for these coaches. PZ has gotten plenty of the girls noticed by ODP, colleges and even have scholarships for his players. Tell me what have any of these coaches done. PZ has maintained his team for years while these other coaches cannot keep players. The bottom line is PZ stands out in a crowd and none of these other coaches at pines can compete with him.

Comment

Why are you hating so much because they have done much better at another club and the only way to make you feel better is to bash them for the last year and a half. Get over it.
            Because Angela and Jim did it to themself. They don't care about anyone else (ANYONE ELSE), but themselves. If your kid starts and their sits the bench, the coach will get constant reminders about your kid missing a practice. Angela doesn't care that my mother was sick and we took our daughter to see her. Because she didn't ask. Anything underhanded isn't off limits for those two. I don't trust her.

Comment

Because Angela and Jim did it to themself. They don't care about anyone else (ANYONE ELSE), but themselves. If your kid starts and their sits the bench, the coach will get constant reminders about your kid missing a practice. Angela doesn't care that my mother was sick and we took our daughter to see her. Because she didn't ask. Anything underhanded isn't off limits for those two. I don't trust her.
              Lol, now we are asking parents to ask about personal business? Not seeing a clear picture of why she would ask about your mother who is ill? What does that have to do with the price of tea in Colombia? Should I call and tell her about my father who is a nursing home? SMH, some of you people have your heads so far up your arses that you don't make sense any more. Maybe if Beachbum would monitor these threads on here to see which ones violate the rules, they would be pulled down. These comments have now gotten so ridiculous since they don't even talk about soccer.

Comment

2015-2016 Coaches

Any idea who the coaches will be? More importantly, I want to know where AB will end up. I'm hoping not in my kids age group.

Comment

Any idea who the coaches will be? More importantly, I want to know where AB will end up. I'm hoping not in my kids age group.
                  It all depends what age group your son is in. AB will remain with the rising U11s.

Comment

Best team by recruiting players to have the best players on the team and the following year dropping them and the cycle continues year after year. Dc and Vb is famous for that. How about developing the players and not keep replacing year after year. They care about making money and not about the kids. The W is the most important for these coaches. PZ has gotten plenty of the girls noticed by ODP, colleges and even have scholarships for his players. Tell me what have any of these coaches done. PZ has maintained his team for years while these other coaches cannot keep players. The bottom line is PZ stands out in a crowd and none of these other coaches at pines can compete with him.
                    No argument that PZ is a great coach. And the other two, have taken their teams to better than expected results. No sense in recruiting either. Their coaches are fine.

Comment

Lol, now we are asking parents to ask about personal business? Not seeing a clear picture of why she would ask about your mother who is ill? What does that have to do with the price of tea in Colombia? Should I call and tell her about my father who is a nursing home? SMH, some of you people have your heads so far up your arses that you don't make sense any more. Maybe if Beachbum would monitor these threads on here to see which ones violate the rules, they would be pulled down. These comments have now gotten so ridiculous since they don't even talk about soccer.
                      Becuase Angela was such a B I T C H, she was telling the coach that my daughter missed practices, before I could tell the whole story. The coach told me that Angela complained to him about my daughter missing practices. Why should her daughter sit, when mine missed practices. Here's something, my daughter was a better player. Angela is a witch. A fat witch. a fat and mean witch.

Comment

It all depends what age group your son is in. AB will remain with the rising U11s.
                        No West Pines for my son then.

Comment

How about for the u12 and u14 girls for next year?

Comment

Becuase Angela was such a B I T C H, she was telling the coach that my daughter missed practices, before I could tell the whole story. The coach told me that Angela complained to him about my daughter missing practices. Why should her daughter sit, when mine missed practices. Here's something, my daughter was a better player. Angela is a witch. A fat witch. a fat and mean witch.
                            You should write a children's book--dr. Seuss.

Comment

PZ's team has unbelievable talent...he does supplement a kid or two a year but most have been there....with that said this team underperforms year after year. They don't play well as a team. If they did, they would be unstoppable.

Comment

PZ's team has unbelievable talent...he does supplement a kid or two a year but most have been there....with that said this team underperforms year after year. They don't play well as a team. If they did, they would be unstoppable.
                                They are 1 sided b/c of PZ. That team or players should have been coached by different coaches through the years to expose them to different coaching styles and play.
                                Great talent yes. But done no favors b'c of PZ arrogance for staying a Daddy coach for those kids since Cooper City. Sad,Sad. Sad. Imagine how much more amazing those talented girls would have/ could have been

Comment

Working...
                                X