Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Listen we understand Ls Liga would be highly unlikely and we do understand soccer and our sons talent. Not saying he could not make it but its more likely he would reach MLS. Thank you for the kind words.
    I just want to be sure I have this right. We are talking about a team that is 6 in Florida on GS, 7th in FSPL, only wins small, local tournaments, right? But we wouldn't understand about the pressures your son faces? You are in for one serious disappointment in a couple years lady. Your best shot is for your kid to get a combination of some soccer and need money and some minority preference to get into a good school and get a good education. But with you all as examples, he will probably be cleaning pools in between getting locked up.

But hey, you can always talk about what he could have been if the refs weren't against him. Have him over for dinner when he gets out and look at pictures and talk about how he was the best player ever, if only everyone else could have seen it.

Comment

Bbye Bbye

Florida Senate - 2015 SB 238

By Senator Ring

29-00149-15 2015238__
      1 A bill to be entitled
      2 An act relating to athletic coaches; amending s.
      3 943.0438, F.S.; requiring an independent sanctioning
      4 authority to dismiss an athletic coach ejected from a
      5 game for the remainder of that sport season under
      6 certain circumstances; authorizing such athletic coach
      7 to resume working under certain circumstances;
      8 requiring an independent sanctioning authority to
      9 establish a procedure for an athletic coach to appeal
      10 certain decisions; providing an effective date.
      12 Be It Enacted by the Legislature of the State of Florida:
      14 Section 1. Paragraph (h) is added to subsection (2) of
      15 section 943.0438, Florida Statutes, to read:
      16 943.0438 Athletic coaches for independent sanctioning
      17 authorities.—
      18 (2) An independent sanctioning authority shall:
      19 (h) Immediately dismiss an athletic coach who is ejected
      20 from a game in a league of children 12 years of age or younger
      21 for the remainder of the sport season.
      22 1. Except as provided in subparagraph 2., the independent
      23 sanctioning authority may allow an athletic coach dismissed
      24 under this paragraph to resume working as an athletic coach for
      25 the league the following sport season or any time thereafter if
      26 the authority determines that the person remains qualified to
      27 work as an athletic coach.
      28 2. The independent sanctioning authority must establish a
      29 procedure of due process to ensure that an athletic coach
      30 ejected from a game in a league of children 12 years of age or
      31 younger has the opportunity to appeal the ejection to the
      32 independent sanctioning authority. The authority shall expedite
      33 the appeal process so that disposition of the appeal can be made
      34 before the end of the applicable sport season, if possible. If
      35 the athletic coach is successful in his or her appeal, the
      36 athletic coach shall be reinstated and allowed to continue
      37 coaching for the remainder of the sport season and thereafter.
      38 Section 2. This act shall take effect July 1, 2015.

Comment

I just want to be sure I have this right. We are talking about a team that is 6 in Florida on GS, 7th in FSPL, only wins small, local tournaments, right? But we wouldn't understand about the pressures your son faces? You are in for one serious disappointment in a couple years lady. Your best shot is for your kid to get a combination of some soccer and need money and some minority preference to get into a good school and get a good education. But with you all as examples, he will probably be cleaning pools in between getting locked up.

But hey, you can always talk about what he could have been if the refs weren't against him. Have him over for dinner when he gets out and look at pictures and talk about how he was the best player ever, if only everyone else could have seen it.
        First of all your son is not good enough to ride the bench on our team. Second of all your son is not good enough to ride the bench on our team. Finally third of all your son is not good enough to ride the bench on our team.

Comment

First of all your son is not good enough to ride the bench on our team. Second of all your son is not good enough to ride the bench on our team. Finally third of all your son is not good enough to ride the bench on our team.
          My kids team beat your team -- twice. So thank God he can't sit on the bench on your team. LOL

Comment

i'm slow

Florida Senate - 2015 SB 238

By Senator Ring

29-00149-15 2015238__
            1 A bill to be entitled
            2 An act relating to athletic coaches; amending s.
            3 943.0438, F.S.; requiring an independent sanctioning
            4 authority to dismiss an athletic coach ejected from a
            5 game for the remainder of that sport season under
            6 certain circumstances; authorizing such athletic coach
            7 to resume working under certain circumstances;
            8 requiring an independent sanctioning authority to
            9 establish a procedure for an athletic coach to appeal
            10 certain decisions; providing an effective date.
            12 Be It Enacted by the Legislature of the State of Florida:
            14 Section 1. Paragraph (h) is added to subsection (2) of
            15 section 943.0438, Florida Statutes, to read:
            16 943.0438 Athletic coaches for independent sanctioning
            17 authorities.—
            18 (2) An independent sanctioning authority shall:
            19 (h) Immediately dismiss an athletic coach who is ejected
            20 from a game in a league of children 12 years of age or younger
            21 for the remainder of the sport season.
            22 1. Except as provided in subparagraph 2., the independent
            23 sanctioning authority may allow an athletic coach dismissed
            24 under this paragraph to resume working as an athletic coach for
            25 the league the following sport season or any time thereafter if
            26 the authority determines that the person remains qualified to
            27 work as an athletic coach.
            28 2. The independent sanctioning authority must establish a
            29 procedure of due process to ensure that an athletic coach
            30 ejected from a game in a league of children 12 years of age or
            31 younger has the opportunity to appeal the ejection to the
            32 independent sanctioning authority. The authority shall expedite
            33 the appeal process so that disposition of the appeal can be made
            34 before the end of the applicable sport season, if possible. If
            35 the athletic coach is successful in his or her appeal, the
            36 athletic coach shall be reinstated and allowed to continue
            37 coaching for the remainder of the sport season and thereafter.
            38 Section 2. This act shall take effect July 1, 2015.

I'm a bit slow, can someone please translate this into crayola for me. Thanks.

Comment

My kids team beat your team -- twice. So thank God he can't sit on the bench on your team. LOL
              I knew you had to be one of those Sunrise clowns. You guys lucked out both those games.

Comment

I knew you had to be one of those Sunrise clowns. You guys lucked out both those games.
                I'm saying this for the last time. I don't believe you area actually an RM parent. Your English is too good. So,although I think it is very funny, I think you are some guy just trying to poke at people so I am finished responding to you.

Comment

I'm saying this for the last time. I don't believe you area actually an RM parent. Your English is too good. So,although I think it is very funny, I think you are some guy just trying to poke at people so I am finished responding to you.
                  Let me ask you a question, why would you assume that I could not speak English? What country do you think this is? Believe what you want I can guarantee you that my child takes soccer much more serious than yours. I think its best that you do not respond again especially if you are going to make another racist remark.

Comment

The old sucker punch in the back! That is one ballsy move! LOL At least girls square off when they fight, right before they start pulling each other's hair! And what do you mean the whole U18 team "tried" to start a fight? How do you "try" to start a fight? You either have the b a l l s to throw down or you just "try to start a fight". Boys soccer is so gay...as in "happy" of course!!
                    I'm not sure that a sucker punch to the back is, "A ballsy move," but rather a, "Cheap shot!"

It takes two sides to fight, and if one side is not a willing participant, then the fight cannot go anywhere. The team that declined the sewer tactics brawl is a team that has class; this word 'Class' I'm sure you will have to look up in Webster's dictionary as you and your club show no signs of comprehension.

Comment

The old sucker punch in the back! That is one ballsy move! LOL At least girls square off when they fight, right before they start pulling each other's hair! And what do you mean the whole U18 team "tried" to start a fight? How do you "try" to start a fight? You either have the b a l l s to throw down or you just "try to start a fight". Boys soccer is so gay...as in "happy" of course!!
                      you need counselling, and fast

Comment

We have a match against this club coming up. Are the parents on the girls' side as bad as the boys side?

Comment

I'm not sure that a sucker punch to the back is, "A ballsy move," but rather a, "Cheap shot!"

It takes two sides to fight, and if one side is not a willing participant, then the fight cannot go anywhere. The team that declined the sewer tactics brawl is a team that has class; this word 'Class' I'm sure you will have to look up in Webster's dictionary as you and your club show no signs of comprehension.
                          Sarcasim dumb ---! Look that up! Class and S Florida soccer? LOL!

Comment

Again you do not know what you are talking about, your son probably has never felt the pressure that my son has. I am sure your son is a very good player who probably can play high school level soccer. My son is a division one player and more than likely will make it at the MLS level. So I am sorry but we not talking the same level of expectations or pressure. I would not expect you to understand.
                            You are lost sorry Friend, if your kid was good enough to make MLS he would have been on the radar and playing for a MLS academy. No MLS team would pass up the opportunity to slready claim your son. Maybe you should go to Disney Memorial Tournament and maybe he will get selected to at in the fantasy league. Good luck when he doesn't make MLS and your visiting him in prison

Comment

I'm a bit slow, can someone please translate this into crayola for me. Thanks.
                              If you were educated you wouldn't need a translation that a 6th grader could read and figure out dummy.

Comment

Youth Football in the USA is far worse also travel Baseball strange but has a higher rate then soccer according to Washington Post May 2014.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X