Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you forgetting about WFF? No way they won't finish at least 2nd. OCYS And Kendall are not that strong.
    Based this off teams I've sen play, but some would say the same about WFF

Comment

my picks to move on to round of 16

A- Real Madrid, San Carlos Park
      B- Rush, Weston
      C- OCYS, Kendall
      D- GTBFC, FC America
      E- Fire Jrs, TBU
      F- Team Boca, IRSA
      G- FC Florida white, Palm Beach Nomads
      H- FC Florida blue, Brevard SA
      A - Madrid, JFC
      B - Rush, Weston
      C - WFF, Orlando City
      D - GTBFC, FC America
      E - Fire, Davie
      F - Team Boca, Braden River
      G - FC Florida, Nomads
      H - FC Florida, Brevard

Comment

A - Madrid, JFC
        B - Rush, Weston
        C - WFF, Orlando City
        D - GTBFC, FC America
        E - Fire, Davie
        F - Team Boca, Braden River
        G - FC Florida, Nomads
        H - FC Florida, Brevard
        The top 8 seeds should make it through, just a question of which other 8 teams will join them in round of 16. Still, there's always the chance for an upset or two!

Comment

The top 8 seeds should make it through, just a question of which other 8 teams will join them in round of 16. Still, there's always the chance for an upset or two!
          OK, let's talk about who might pull upsets. Perhaps Davie and TBU knock off Fire? Could OCYS and Kendall knock off WFF?

Comment

OK, let's talk about who might pull upsets. Perhaps Davie and TBU knock off Fire? Could OCYS and Kendall knock off WFF?
            Id be extremely surprised if TBU and Davie could knock off Fire. Fire has been one of the more consistent strong teams as of recently and are significantly more talented than both teams. OCYS is overrated and wont be able to deal with a physcially superior WFF, plus WFF has a lot of confidence heading into the tournament.

Comment

Id be extremely surprised if TBU and Davie could knock off Fire. Fire has been one of the more consistent strong teams as of recently and are significantly more talented than both teams. OCYS is overrated and wont be able to deal with a physcially superior WFF, plus WFF has a lot of confidence heading into the tournament.
              I def get what you're saying, but Fire has been way below their normal play this year. They've lost to some very average teams. They are capable of pulling it together though. With that said, I wouldn't be surprised if the top 8 seeds make through to the quarterfinals, or if only half of them make it. Teenage boys can have lots of other things on their minds!

Comment

I def get what you're saying, but Fire has been way below their normal play this year. They've lost to some very average teams. They are capable of pulling it together though. With that said, I wouldn't be surprised if the top 8 seeds make through to the quarterfinals, or if only half of them make it. Teenage boys can have lots of other things on their minds!
                Fire hasnt lost in quite some time actually from what ive seen, what they have done is tied some average teams, but they have won the big games. Last few times I have seen them play they have looked like themselves again. They usually always turn it up a notch in state cup, but anything can happen.

Comment

Trophy hunt ??

I guess it is good prep for state cup playing lower level teams

http://events.gotsport.com/events/re...er=Boys&Age=16

Go Flames

Comment

Trophy hunt ??

Go Flames
                    Wow. Guess they are trophy hunting! Here's a couple of things I took away from this event:
                    -Invitational? uh, no. The average ranking for the teams is in the 70's w/ several below 100
                    -WFF better win this, and when they do, they will get NO points for it
                    -the words "ELITE" & "PREMIER" sure are thrown around carelessly when it comes to soccer teams
                    -WFF might face their own U15 team in the playoffs or final, wouldn't that be sad!

Comment

Trophy hunt ??

Go Flames
                      Nothing to do with trophy hunting. If this team wanted to hunt trophy's they would not have entered tournaments in New York and Washington DC this year.

It has been more than 4 weeks that this team has played a competitive match, they need to get the rust out, besides that, they are missing their 2 central midfielders the first game of state cup due to red cards, so they want to try some other combinations.

Our coach did the same thing coming back from the high school season, he had them play U-17 in a lower level tournament to get them to get used to each other again to get ready for the last 4 games in FSPL, and it paid off.

Comment

Trophy hunt ??

Go Flames
                        Thanks for stirring the pot, what is it to you? Concentrate on your own child.

Comment

absolutely true. good move by coach. My question is why can't players serve suspension in tournament if it is FYSA sanctioned event?

Comment

Wow. Guess they are trophy hunting! Here's a couple of things I took away from this event:
                            -Invitational? uh, no. The average ranking for the teams is in the 70's w/ several below 100
                            -WFF better win this, and when they do, they will get NO points for it
                            -the words "ELITE" & "PREMIER" sure are thrown around carelessly when it comes to soccer teams
                            -WFF might face their own U15 team in the playoffs or final, wouldn't that be sad!
                            We know we will not get any points? That is not the reason of entering.
                            We haven't played in over 4 weeks, that's why.

Mind your own business, what is it to you anyway??

Comment

We know we will not get any points? That is not the reason of entering.
                              We haven't played in over 4 weeks, that's why.

Mind your own business, what is it to you anyway??
                              if this was for prepping for state cup, how come you're not playing u17? At least you might have a tough game or 2. The Clermont Comets U16 team is playing up to U17. Who? Never heard of them, but at least theyre challenging themselves. http://events.gotsport.com/events/sc...tionID=2818692

Comment

Trophy hunt ??

Go Flames
                                Predictions:

Group A - WFF annihilates their group
                                Group B - South Orlando ? WFF game decides who goes through
                                Group C - Weston White wins group after close win over ACYS (both teams out of state cup & playing for pride at this point)

WFF 98 wins tourney

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X