Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where did all of the Plant City boys end up?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok so I get it now, you unfortunately followed SR. I don't blame you he has a very slick tongue. Unfortunately parents don't always tell the truth as you can on here, however that is the story given to the city. You sound like someone that was smart and left that club, good for your and or family. The saddest thing I have seen is that these kids were torn apart by SR and them. I went to my kids middle school game and was saddened to see all the Plant City parents so divided, it shouldn't be that way. I know there's so much negativity about the Lancer's but I choose to be here and hope that we can all get along and let our kids play the sport they love without anymore of this fighting. There will always be other clubs and that's ok, we should all work together for the kids. I invite you to speak with the board as I have and you will see the change we have so drastically needed for along time.
    I agree, that there needs to be a change for the better, and yes I for sure left, and will take most of my players with me where ever I end up, as they have followed me for the past couple of years, and we have grown as a team and as parents built great relationships, and the parents have agreed to follow where ever I go but what is the alternative, is my question, where do you go without all the drama.

Comment

Did the club fold, or did most kids end up at Lakeland.
      celtic

Comment

I heard some info the other day while at a state cup match about Plant City and them getting a lacrosse team and new soccer team???? anyone heard anything

Comment

Hello!! did you read the paper the other day, it was in the tampa paper, duh, read it, I believe it was last Thursday..

Comment

I heard some info the other day while at a state cup match about Plant City and them getting a lacrosse team and new soccer team???? anyone heard anything
            So rumor still true? New organization coming to clean up SR and JV groups and unite the clans?

Comment

It's reported that most of the boys are now in juvenile detention centers.

Comment

Send back across the boarder...lol..

Comment

So rumor still true? New organization coming to clean up SR and JV groups and unite the clans?
                  Hope so

Comment

How ignorant can these posts be. The city has denied all of that new club stuff, you people should do a little more research. Send them across the border? how many kids have gone to Lakeland, Brandon, dynamo and etc. making those teams better. Your racial ignorance is one of the major problems in the world today, I'm sure your a great person that contributes to society and teaches future generations to be great human beings !!!

Comment

How ignorant can these posts be. The city has denied all of that new club stuff, you people should do a little more research. Send them across the border? how many kids have gone to Lakeland, Brandon, dynamo and etc. making those teams better. Your racial ignorance is one of the major problems in the world today, I'm sure your a great person that contributes to society and teaches future generations to be great human beings !!!
                      Of course they are not going to confirm to you Jessica, you are the one they want out!! As has been consistently said, once the rec season is over, that once again THANKFULLY is run by the city and not the club, we will see.

Comment

Of course they are not going to confirm to you Jessica, you are the one they want out!! As has been consistently said, once the rec season is over, that once again THANKFULLY is run by the city and not the club, we will see.
                        Again I'm just a parent, gosh I get tired of saying this on here !!! Why are you people always bringing up Jessica. we parent's that are concerned have actually asked the city about all of this and they deny it. everyone needs to know how upset we are about sr taking our money and that its not ok and we aren't just ignorant Mexicans that you can keep stealing from.

Comment

Must be the club across the street, pcp, stirring up trouble again.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X