Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greater Arlington and Westside Merging

Heard they merging to be the a more competitive Rec program than FESA. They are going to be called Jacksonville Arlington Westside Soccer (JAWS). JAWS is going to eat you alive FESA!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Heard they merging to be the a more competitive Rec program than FESA. They are going to be called Jacksonville Arlington Westside Soccer (JAWS). JAWS is going to eat you alive FESA!
    What happened to Westside Lady Eagles teams?

Comment

I know this is a joke, but I didn't realize Westside and Greater Arlington were still existing clubs. Do they actually still have teams and coaches and collect money?

Comment

Westside is rec only from now on.
        No Select teams.
        All Select players have been directed to Clay.
        Too bad that BO, CC, CJ and MG destroyed this fledgling club with their personal agendas.

Comment

Fledgling?

Westside is rec only from now on.
          No Select teams.
          All Select players have been directed to Clay.
          Too bad that BO, CC, CJ and MG destroyed this fledgling club with their personal agendas.
          Westside has been around for 18 years, hardly fledgling.

Comment

I know this is a joke, but I didn't realize Westside and Greater Arlington were still existing clubs. Do they actually still have teams and coaches and collect money?
            Westside has two girls teams in final 16 of state cup. I think this is a great merge. These small clubs are tired of developing and losing its older players to JFC and Clay. The way JAX clubs are partnering makes me wonder if JAX club directors are working on a master plan, first merge some and then consolidate for JAX elite travel teams to compete nationally.

Comment

Westside has two girls teams in final 16 of state cup. I think this is a great merge. These small clubs are tired of developing and losing its older players to JFC and Clay. The way JAX clubs are partnering makes me wonder if JAX club directors are working on a master plan, first merge some and then consolidate for JAX elite travel teams to compete nationally.
              No dumb@$$.

Comment

I think this is a great merge. These small clubs are tired of developing and losing its older players to JFC and Clay.
                Someone gets it.

Comment

I heard Westside was merging with Clay.

Comment

I heard Westside was merging with Clay.
                    There is no merge. Clay is absorbing the poorly run club.

Comment

There is no merge. Clay is absorbing the poorly run club.
                      Only the premier teams...

Academy ages (U8 - U10 will remain at Westside but will be following Clay's curriculum

Rec remains as is at Westside, no changes...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X