Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It wouldn't be selling out. Its probably the best thing to do for the soccer in the area.
    I agree it would be the best choice for players and parents. What is stopping it from happening?

Comment

I agree it would be the best choice for players and parents. What is stopping it from happening?
      If you combined the three clubs on the boys side you might be able to field a team that can actually compete at state. Way too many one and dones last weekend. Put the politics aside and become relevant on the boys side. Yes, that means some of your sons will be on the 'B' team. Wff gives you NPL and wouldn't require FH to drive over an hour to wear a silly Clw uniform they don't want you putting on anyway.

Comment

What do you care

We do just fine thank you

The ultimate test is not how well a team or club does in state cup but how each individual player progresses through their development which is what we do

We do just fine hmmmmm soccer speak for our year is over early...again

When will the world see this fantastic development emerge dad ?

Comment

Just after the announcement I approached Dynamo Board and asked about the reasoning for the merger. He rattled off a number of reasons including how the two clubs complimented each other so well, FH having heavy number at the bottom and Dynamo heavy at top, Dynamo experienced coaches complimenting young FH coaches, buying power, etc.

Just after the announcement of no merger, the explanation from two board members was “we couldn’t agree on major issues in a manner that would allow the new entity to be successful”. COME ON! I want the real scope, what happened? Since this is the soccer gossip capital of the world, I want the truth.

Comment

Just after the announcement I approached Dynamo Board and asked about the reasoning for the merger. He rattled off a number of reasons including how the two clubs complimented each other so well, FH having heavy number at the bottom and Dynamo heavy at top, Dynamo experienced coaches complimenting young FH coaches, buying power, etc.

Just after the announcement of no merger, the explanation from two board members was “we couldn’t agree on major issues in a manner that would allow the new entity to be successful”. COME ON! I want the real scope, what happened? Since this is the soccer gossip capital of the world, I want the truth.
            And what purpose would that serve? Everyone has moved on already... you should try it yourself

Comment

BOD only looking out for their own kids, no interest in the masses.

Comment

Who's board?

Comment

Wow, that's original. Nice of you to contribute

Comment

The truth, you cant handle the truth

Sorry just had to

Comment

Two **** clubs could not merge. Boo hoo.

Comment

Who's board?
                        Dynamo

Comment

Who's board?
                          FishHawkers

Comment

Ultimately for this to go through 2 specific HDT board members were told they could not be on the combined board. That was not acceptable so the plan was shelved for now.

Comment

We do just fine hmmmmm soccer speak for our year is over early...again

When will the world see this fantastic development emerge dad ?
                              Stop bashing FH. They get new fields this year, plenty of space and players. Offer the Brandon coaches $1.00 a hour and they'll all jump ship. On the FH side they need without a doubt to get rid of the Midget, Queen and Probably lover boy on the BOD after that, numbers, space and coaching =success.

Comment

Lover boy, pure gold right there. Well played!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X