X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    my take only
    club has been around since the early 90s, not the first club so I imagine they stepped on some toes getting started
    and when premier was premier not the 1000 club watered down version we have now I am sure the recruitment of the best players was underhanded and nasty by all concerned.
    and this is the bi product of that history , there is also the random nut job parent whose kid got cut angle but every club has that and that just adds to it
    There is also a very clear business strategy being executed here on TS. CFC is relentless in its bashing of YU. It's very obvious why. Every parent they can scare is one more kid who may come to prop up their flagging program and is one more check in the cash register. CFC needs Yankee to die and it just won't die. In fact, the best young players seem to be flocking there. Drives CFC mad!

Comment

Ok - sorry looks like they at the wrong club. Well liked aint popular at YU.
      You mean JN and WM are not well liked?

Comment

Because there's one or two or three extremely disturbed individuals who spend MANY hours here trying every kind of lunacy to disparage this club. From pretending to be A team parents knockkng on B Team players, to character assassination of coaches, to bashing get ex-players, it's just an incredible amount of dysfunction and you have to wonder what motivates this kind of obsessive behavior.

And this thread? I bet you anything it was started by a Yankee basher just to have more material to work with. It's really that sick. hell, it was probably you.
        No it wasn't me. I do believe people need help based on what I see here. I am an Fsa parent, and I can't even imagine saying, let alone typing some of things I've seen on ts.

Comment

You mean JN and WM are not well liked?
          You're like an alcoholic.

get some help.

Comment

No it wasn't me. I do believe people need help based on what I see here. I am an Fsa parent, and I can't even imagine saying, let alone typing some of things I've seen on ts.
            no,it wasn't me?
            that's telling- no, really we believe you

Comment

no,it wasn't me?
              that's telling- no, really we believe you
              I really am an Fsa parent

But your paranoia will probably not allow you to believe me.

Comment

I just told you I believed you
                maybe youre paranoia wont allow you to believe that I believe you

see how it works- relax ,it will drive you bat shat crazy

Comment

Then just go talk about FSA. Please stop. It's tiresome

Comment

Welcome!!! this must be your first day on TS
                    No way this thread was started by a YU parent- and the person who started it wanted it to be a bash fest ( he probably didn't count on any level of support for YU)
                    as far as the most obnoxious-you are way off-they are actually a pretty well liked bunch, kids and parents. the club on the other hand has many detractors
                    Besides the fact that you have no idea who posts anything, the first post on this thread was "Has there ever been a bigger win than Yankee's u12 win against the number 1 ranked team in the country?" Is that YU bashing or someone at YU crowing about an admittedly good victory? Hard to say. But YU unwillingness to accept the victory for what it is and now proclaiming YU #1 is what people can't get past. They are kids, playing 8v8. Things change a great deal in the next two years. Come back and proclaim victory then, if you're still together.

Comment

Besides the fact that you have no idea who posts anything, the first post on this thread was "Has there ever been a bigger win than Yankee's u12 win against the number 1 ranked team in the country?" Is that YU bashing or someone at YU crowing about an admittedly good victory? Hard to say. But YU unwillingness to accept the victory for what it is and now proclaiming YU #1 is what people can't get past. They are kids, playing 8v8. Things change a great deal in the next two years. Come back and proclaim victory then, if you're still together.
                      who proclaimed YU#1
                      currently they are ranked 6th in CT
                      as far as opinions -they have as much claim to the #1 spot as any and more than most- nobody instate has beaten them yet- nobody doubts that will change, always does
                      your need to piss on a great thing done by a group of young girls says way more about you than it does about any YU supporter or detractor- because you hide behind "what people cant get past" BS like you want to councel them- man up and say you are pissed they won because you hate yankee, its ok, theyre used to by now, im sure

Comment

does anyone one know how many members of the u12 beachside team that won regionals 5 years ago ate on the Academy team or playing in college? . I can and it is less than you think. . Our best player quit at u15 and is playing lacrosse at Princeton. . The next best kid was a practice player for most of high school.... One player is in the red bull system..... The rest go look it up...nice win yu but it's not like you won regional, and even if you had you will find it means very little.

Comment

Yawn.

Comment

rehash old bsc stories- this thread is taking another lap

Comment

does anyone one know how many members of the u12 beachside team that won regionals 5 years ago ate on the Academy team or playing in college? . I can and it is less than you think. . Our best player quit at u15 and is playing lacrosse at Princeton. . The next best kid was a practice player for most of high school.... One player is in the red bull system..... The rest go look it up...nice win yu but it's not like you won regional, and even if you had you will find it means very little.
                              I learned to play the piano, but never performed at Carnegie hall.

I did perform at a talent show and won a prize. That was 30 years ago. I remember it Maki get me feel good back then.

I still play sometimes. Sometimes at the senior center. The old people smile and nod their heads.

Comment

rehash old bsc stories- this thread is taking another lap
                                Point being a slightly older team that won something even more impressive (5 years ago State Cup was far more significant vs beating a team with pumped up Got Soccer points) is not even no longer together but some players don't play/don't play at higher levels, etc. Plenty of players and teams don't stay together or even keep playing soccer by HS. Kids drop out, change teams/clubs. At U12 the girls have a lot of growing to do, and the change to 11v11 isn't always kind to some of them. Enjoy the ride because it rarely lasts.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X