X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Non Profit Open to Public Inspection

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just my opinion: It is almost like we need a government body to run youth soccer. Whenever parents get involved in running boards of clubs, they typically run them only to the benefit of their little Landon or Mia. Unfortunate, but true.
    Whenever parents get involved in running boards of clubs, they typically run them only to the benefit of their little JT, AT, or MT.
    Just ask the SM United Treasurer AT why he refused to open up the books for the city of south miami manager?
    Wheres is all the SM United revenue going?
    What is SM United Treasurer AT hiding or delaying?
    Non profits financial books are open for public inspection.

Comment

Not serving the community and children for the past 4 years

It is my opinion, If you plan on playing at South Miami Park, expect to pay more and get less. They have no idea what they are doing over there. Raised prices and acquired worse ccoaching. What shame. Sorry to the South Miami residents that were not heard and taken seriously.

Are any of the Grey Ghosts South Miami residents? I didn't think so.

Politics and money ruin the fabric of society when the intention is to serve the community and children. Support South Miami Gray Ghosts and remember that you are supporting all they stand for. This will undoubtedly seep into the kids.
      OOOHHHHH!! NOW! South Miami Park is a Mess! It is not a "MESS" now and the prior 4 years? Yeah right!

South miami residents, Yes percentage wise it is the same as it WAS with South Miami United.

Comment

Replace the words "Grey ghosts" and insert South Miami United Coral Estates

So, you ARE saying that the South Miami Grey Ghosts soccer Board consists of members from South Miami? And I am the one who's being inaccurate. OKSo your statement must be accuracy in all of its glory. Ha ha ha ha ha ha... I wouldn't expect any Grey Ghost supporter (or member) to understand the word accurate. I know its confusing to everyone. The reason it has been confusing, is that this whole campaign led by The Grey Ghosts has been a tangled political web of inaccuracy. From the beginning, half stories and persuading erroneous comments has been the Grey Ghost theme. REMEMBER, these are the coaches/mentors of kids.The only true statements I have seen are...Again, I can't think of any. Again, the last statement posted is inaccurate. Even after the South Miami Grey Ghosts have deceived South Miami's City Manager and Parks and Rec Director (who struggles at reading and writing) into handing over the keys to their park, The Gray Ghost Persuaders continue to pass on false information. They will never change. If you are a soccer parent, I would urge you seriously to consider going to Pinecrest, Coral Estates or Coral Gables before ever registering with South Miami Gray Ghosts. I would hate to be in a position where would say to you, "I told you so."
        I wouldn't expect any South Miami United Coral Estates supporter (or member) to understand the word accurate.
        The reason it has been confusing, is that this whole campaign led by The South Miami United Coral Estates has been a tangled political web of inaccuracy. From the beginning, half stories and persuading erroneous comments has been the South Miami United Coral Estates theme.
        Even after the South Miami United Coral Estates have deceived South Miami's City Manager and Parks and Rec Director (who struggles at reading and writing) into handing over the keys to their park, The South Miami United Coral Estates Persuaders continue to pass on false information. They will never change.
        I would urge you seriously to consider going to Pinecrest, Coral delete or Coral Gables before ever registering with South Miami United Coral Estates

Comment

Boycott Grey Ghost Soccer

You people at South Miami Grey Ghosts are a sick bunch of individuals. You continue to malign and attack South Miami United. They did the sensible and mature thing. They walked away from the mess that is South Miami including their unstable City Manager, despotic female commissioner and incompetent and illiterate Parks & Recreation Director.

You continue to trash people who did a good job. Seems to me you're scared of the failure that is coming your way. Karma will get you all. Of that I am sure!

Comment

South Miami United it is all about the "YOU"

In the 4 years South Miami United was at South Miami Park what did they invest in for the COMMUNITY?? working Bathrooms? Shelters? Picnic area? Permanent Lighting? Perimeter parking? Playground area for the KIDS/Community? NICE FIELDS?
            Nothing.
            No.
            No.
            No.
            No.
            No.
            No.
            No.

Comment

Don't Blame anyone but Yourself

You people at South Miami Grey Ghosts are a sick bunch of individuals. You continue to malign and attack South Miami United. They did the sensible and mature thing. They walked away from the mess that is South Miami including their unstable City Manager, despotic female commissioner and incompetent and illiterate Parks & Recreation Director. You continue to trash people who did a good job. Seems to me you're scared of the failure that is coming your way. Karma will get you all. Of that I am sure!
              Didn't you also say:
              I am done here. I will not waste another minute talking about negative issues. Write what you will. It doesn't matter to me. Your opinion is backing the type of people you support, and that speaks for itself. The program you advocate went against the wishes of the community. Your SMU CES RM program will never influence my children. I only hope that others realize what SMU is worth. Good riddance.

Comment

Correction

That is where (again) you are correct. I wish nothing but the best for the kids, families and community. I am not willing to sacrifice a child's education (regarding academics, sports, life lessons or morality) just for the sake of ego. That is the position of South Miami United Inc. Do you remember when The Gray Ghost's President's and the female commissioner's stance was NOT to parade children in front of this political agenda? What did they end up doing? I'll tell you, they brought the News camera out to a practice (not to the City Commission Meeting) consisting of less than 10 players and interviewing kids that were saying they don't want to lose their program to another vendor. It seemed as though they were convinced that SMU was trying to take something from THEM. It was the other way around. SMU was already feeding lies to the kids. The kids were never in a position to lose their program. The City went in trying to take THEIR park from SMU. It was the other way around. Those SMU kids were being used as pawns to save someone else's program via HOSTILE TAKEOVER. SMU is not only hypocrisy at its finest, but very sad. When the kids spoke for SMU during the commission meeting, they spoke, they were coached and even asked to go up and speak. SMU were and are guilty of so many things, it is hard to keep track of. They were willing to do ANYTHING to win. Shameful. SMU conspired with the City of south miami and broke the Code of ethics, State LAW, gave up the park, and they did sell and never had any dignity and no morals all for the sake of winning. That is a lesson not worth teaching kids. What is SMU teaching their kids? But then again, it is just facts, and I have a right to be right. which I am sure you will try to say is just the truth. I would not sleep with supporting those types of SMU ideals. You, you will have many sleepless nights like a cry baby. I will not continue to support South Miami United at Coral Estates. I know that there, my kid will get an education in (cheat, lie, no accountability lessons) I do not stand behind. No question about it. I am done here. I will not waste another minute talking about negative issues. Write what you will. It doesn't matter to me. Your opinion is backing the type of people you support, and that speaks for itself. The program you advocate went with the wishes of the AT and PF kids soccer players. Your SMU program will never influence my children. I only hope that others realize what SMU is worth. Good riddance.[/QUOTE]

Comment

City violates florida law any consequences Attorney General?

"The Grey Ghosts then filed a lawsuit June 27 against the city, claiming commissioners had botched the process. Miami-Dade Circuit Judge Ellen L. Leesfield found the city had violated Florida law and nullified United’s permit. South Miami City Attorney Thomas Pepe did not be appeal the judge’s decision."

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/08/2...#storylink=cpy

Comment

we love it we need it

Comment

Grey Ghosts program is awful

We played there in their rec program and quickly realized we made a mistake. The people who run the league are a bunch of attorneys with no real soccer backgrounds. The quality of the rec program was awful. The fields were always in bad condition and rec teams were pushed aside for the girls travel team. We left and now understand what these people did to the South Miami United program which was much better. Fortunately their are many other places to play in Miami. Hopefully the city of South Miami will recognize these people don't have the best interest of the city or the residents. Just a bunch of control freak attorneys with disgusting EGOs. They definitely do not understand the meaning of soccer. I will never put my children their again.

Comment

Karma Is a B****

You people at South Miami Grey Ghosts are a sick bunch of individuals. You continue to malign and attack South Miami United. They did the sensible and mature thing. They walked away from the mess that is South Miami including their unstable City Manager, despotic female commissioner and incompetent and illiterate Parks & Recreation Director. You continue to trash people who did a good job. Seems to me you're scared of the failure that is coming your way. Karma will get you all. Of that I am sure!
                        South Miami grey ghosts soccer should no longer be at South Miami park, city manager decided to put soccer program out to bid again because, no money no play. South Miami grey ghosts soccer would not honor their payment schedule according to their lease with the city of South Miami. Oh Yeah the parks and recreation director forgot to get a signature on that lease agreement from the South Miami grey ghosts soccer whatever they are, these individuals were charging over $200 for rec soccer and were not even technically the lease holder for South Miami soccer program at the park, we call this KARMA

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X