Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A nicer ! heavily monitored ! GU 15 2012/2013

Just thought the thread should get jump started at this point. So which teams will no longer exist come tryout season? Who is the National team invitee?

P.S. Let's not try to beat last years total number of posts.

Be Informed

Posters should feel free to post, but must remain aware of how TS works. For a mechanism that is suppose to bring transparency to youth soccer, T-S does not do nearly as good of a job being transparent about its own business model

Anyone on TS that does not know that BTDT is responding and posting as BTDT sometimes and anonymously at other times is very naive and/or poorly informed. Anyone that further does not understand the financial rewards he reaps for himself and/or NEFC by stirring controversy here, you should do a little research and get educated about how and what drives the financial incentives and rewards $$$$ produced by forums in general, and TS specifically.

<Since all the rest is total BS... and I have said that over and over that BTDT has no access of ANY KIND beyond posting like anyone else, anonymously or otherwise I will delete this and any further attempts to post otherwise./>
    Last edited by Beachbum; 06-06-2012, 03:42 PM. Reason: Poster should be in a bunker with Tim Thomas awaiting economic Armageddon

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Posters should feel free to post, but must remain aware of how TS works. For a mechanism that is suppose to bring transparency to youth soccer, T-S does not do nearly as good of a job being transparent about its own business model

Anyone on TS that does not know that BTDT is responding and posting as BTDT sometimes and anonymously at other times is very naive and/or poorly informed. Anyone that further does not understand the financial rewards he reaps for himself and/or NEFC by stirring controversy here, you should do a little research and get educated about how and what drives the financial incentives and rewards $$$$ produced by forums in general, and TS specifically. <Since all the rest is total BS... and I have said that over and over that BTDT has no access of ANY KIND beyond posting like anyone else, anonymously or otherwise I will delete this and any further attempts to post otherwise./>

By all means keep posting, but post with the full knowledge and transparency on how TS works and is use
      You are a bold faced liar. You know nothing of the sort because these accusations could not be further from the truth. Please stop before you start something that will only end up showing you to be nothing more than a dilusional embarrassment to the club you represent.
      Last edited by Beachbum; 06-06-2012, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Anyone on TS that does not know that BTDT is responding and posting as BTDT sometimes and anonymously at other times is very naive and/or poorly informed. Anyone that further does not understand the financial rewards he reaps for himself and/or NEFC by stirring controversy here, you should do a little research and get educated about how and what drives the financial incentives and rewards $$$$ produced by forums in general, and TS specifically.

<Since all the rest is total BS... and I have said that over and over that BTDT has no access of ANY KIND beyond posting like anyone else, anonymously or otherwise I will delete this and any further attempts to post otherwise./>
        I think you have lost your already tenuous grip on reality.

DYOR
        Last edited by Beachbum; 06-06-2012, 03:43 PM.

Comment

How does BTDT translate IP addresses into names? If I'm not mistaken, the only piece of information you can gather from TS postings is the IP address of the poster. But, the IP addresses are generally randomly assigned by a service provider. Often, there's no guarantee that a user even has the same IP address from one day to the next.

So, I agree that it's *possible* for BTDT to get the IP address of a poster, but then what?

Please don't make statements like this without backing them up with data.
          Last edited by Beachbum; 06-06-2012, 03:44 PM.

Comment

I am afraid the poster(s) have already proven that they know what they are talking about. The posts following the "Be Informed post above on the NOW REPLACED (curious timing) thread did a fairly good job establishing that these claims are based in "reality"

If you have any doubt, DYOR, do your own research like others have.

The honorable and ethical thing to do is make people aware so they participate with complete knowledge

Comment

I am afraid the poster(s) have already proven that they know what they are talking about. The posts following the "Be Informed post above on the NOW REPLACED (curious timing) thread did a fairly good job establishing that these claims are based in "reality"

If you have any doubt, DYOR, do your own research like others have.

The honorable and ethical thing to do is make people aware so they participate with complete knowledge
              psst. the other thread is still here (and there is nothing in there that remotely resembles evidence, let alone proof, that anyone, including BTDT has knowledge of who is making posts.

Comment

Oh my God that's how the Nigerian Prince got my information. Be careful posting here I think this group is a virus

Comment

Oh my God that's how the Nigerian Prince got my information. Be careful posting here I think this group is a virus
                  I dont care if Beachbum is actually BTDT dressed in drag.
                  I will keep posting my targeted parental zingers at the crazy obsessive parents and if Bum can track these IP's he knows who is the king of the one liners.

Comment

I dont care if Beachbum is actually BTDT dressed in drag.
                    I will keep posting my targeted parental zingers at the crazy obsessive parents and if Bum can track these IP's he knows who is the king of the one liners.
                    That is a visual NO one needs....</yikes>

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;784406]I dont care if Beachbum is actually BTDT dressed in drag.
                      I will keep posting my targeted parental zingers at the crazy obsessive parents and if Bum can track these IP's he knows who is the king of the one liners.[/QUOTE

Got off the phone with my buddy who is a coach for a club who knows him well . He is alot closer than I thought but he is very ethical when it comes to his business so I'm told. Not really sure if he knows BTDT but I know he knows who he is.

Comment

Others have discovered for themselves what you should know

You are a bold faced liar. You know nothing of the sort because these accusations could not be further from the truth. Please stop before you start something that will only end up showing you to be nothing more than a dilusional embarrassment to the club you represent.
                        <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Originally Posted by Beachbum
                        I can Guarantee on a large stack of bibles that this in NO way happens.

None...zero...zip...NADA.

"The rest of what was stated I can not speak to, he may have "been there" but he ain't "doing that"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                        Originally Posted By Unregistered

I must say in support of the original poster that I have received information in the past from TS participants and/or observers in which they have claimed to know the true identity of the perpetrators behind certain issues,controversies and nastiness on this site. On most of these occasions the parent/coach sharing their "inside" knowledge have validated their claim with reference to BTDT (nefc) and his/their exclusive access to the identities of the anonymous.

FULL DISCLOSURE: I admit that it is second hand information, for I have not been privy to BDTD's phone and sideline discussions at games/ODP etc. However, his access has been quoted by more than one RELIABLE parent/coach on more than one occasion regarding more than one nasty issue or controversy. To be fair to TS, I will say that it is possible that BDTD is claiming in conversation to have the support of "inside" TS knowledge he does not really have access to, or that his friends/people close to him are falsely quoting him and his access to such information in support of their own agenda.Either way,in conversations with some there rarely appears with some any mystery behind who is saying "what" anonymously on TS. If it is controversial enough, some appear to be making it their business to find out who it is, and "out" the culprit based on this inside information.

As for Chinese walls, we all know that the largest and most regulated institutions in our nation have never been all that successful in enforcing them. This would not be the first or last place in our capitalist system where inside information was shared to generate efficiencies, influence opinions, and facilitate profits.

I continue to participate here and there in forums, but do so with the knowledge that I am only anonymous to the extent TS lets me be and even that is no guarantee.

Comment

Should be a interesting year as this is the first time the kids will not be playing in the fall. We will get a whole 5 months before practices gear up.

Comment

Should be a interesting year as this is the first time the kids will not be playing in the fall. We will get a whole 5 months before practices gear up.
                            practices will begin in the fall and be scheduled at night after the HS games are finished

Comment

You are frightening

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Originally Posted by Beachbum
                              I can Guarantee on a large stack of bibles that this in NO way happens.

None...zero...zip...NADA.

"The rest of what was stated I can not speak to, he may have "been there" but he ain't "doing that"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                              Originally Posted By Unregistered

I must say in support of the original poster that I have received information in the past from TS participants and/or observers in which they have claimed to know the true identity of the perpetrators behind certain issues,controversies and nastiness on this site. On most of these occasions the parent/coach sharing their "inside" knowledge have validated their claim with reference to BTDT (nefc) and his/their exclusive access to the identities of the anonymous.

FULL DISCLOSURE: I admit that it is second hand information, for I have not been privy to BDTD's phone and sideline discussions at games/ODP etc. However, his access has been quoted by more than one RELIABLE parent/coach on more than one occasion regarding more than one nasty issue or controversy. To be fair to TS, I will say that it is possible that BDTD is claiming in conversation to have the support of "inside" TS knowledge he does not really have access to, or that his friends/people close to him are falsely quoting him and his access to such information in support of their own agenda.Either way,in conversations with some there rarely appears with some any mystery behind who is saying "what" anonymously on TS. If it is controversial enough, some appear to be making it their business to find out who it is, and "out" the culprit based on this inside information.

As for Chinese walls, we all know that the largest and most regulated institutions in our nation have never been all that successful in enforcing them. This would not be the first or last place in our capitalist system where inside information was shared to generate efficiencies, influence opinions, and facilitate profits.

I continue to participate here and there in forums, but do so with the knowledge that I am only anonymous to the extent TS lets me be and even that is no guarantee.
                              This post is quite sad because it paints a very unflattering picture of the parents you associate with and the sort of paranoia that has obviously evolved within your club. I have been involved with club soccer for many years and have never heard or read anything near as ridiculous as your accusations. What is pretty obvious is you have a personal issue with BTDT and have chosen to villainize him. The big question is why? My belief is that this sudden surge in anti-BTDT sentiment is very much calculated to try and defame NEFC before the tryouts but I suspect that the reason why BTDT gets personally targeted like this is because he represents one of the few VISABLE dissenting voices from the otherwise pro-ECNL dogma that we all get constantly bombarded with on this site. His big crime it seems is simply that he dares to disagree and that his daughter has achieved a level of success that proves that the prevailing wisdom that gets dumped by the ton on this site is not the only wisdom out there. I personally applaud his willingness to take this sort of crap from people like you and can truthfully say that I have learned quite a bit from what he has written. It is obvious that what he writes threatens you to the core and for some reason you end up associating all sorts of random posts to him simply because you have no one else to blame. It is as though everything that is written that is somehow critical of either the Stars or Scorpions you blame on him. That is so delusional that it is scary. What is even scarier is I personally believe that you are a coach and the thought of you working with children makes me shudder. I am just glad you showed me this picture before I was even tempted to think about your club. You have painted a picture of a place I have no desire to visit.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X