Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This has gone beyond boredom and redundancy.

Get involved with your club. Work to make your statement above as club policy.

Do something more productive than incessant whining on Talking Soccer, O.K.?
    What about the cussing coach? U10G team too. No filter.

Comment

What about the cussing coach? U10G team too. No filter.
      If my daughter were on this team, I'd take this coach asida and...cuss his ass out!

Comment

If my daughter were on this team, I'd take this coach asida and...cuss his ass out!
        Yea but will upset daughter and may effect play time. Trying to teach lessons here. Why does the coach have gutter mouth?

Comment

Yea but will upset daughter and may effect play time. Trying to teach lessons here. Why does the coach have gutter mouth?
          FYSA CODE OF ETHICS

Coaches

I will always show respect for players, other coaches, and game officials.
          I will lead by example,...
          I will never use abusive or insulting language.
          I will not tolerate inappropriate behavior, regardless of the situation.
          Youth have a greater need for example than criticism. I will be the primary soccer role model.
          I will at all times conduct myself in a positive manner.

http://www.fysa.com/AboutFYSA/codeofethics/index_E.html

Speak to your club's DOC or Board member(s) about this coach's inappropriate and offensive behavior and language.

Let them know it is their responsibility to uphold the FYSA Code of Ethics and that you fully expect corrective action to be implemented.

Comment

BTW what club are we talking about.
            Ponte Vedra

Comment

Ponte Vedra
              No wonder PV hasn't qualified to be in ECNL: too busy sqabbling over little girls' teams A and B players and cussing daddy coaches. Good grief!

Comment

only 14 girls at u-15 tryouts on Tuesday. Way to go TC. Is this what you envisioned when you destroyed the royal team? It will be harder for youto replace those tires on your truck this year. Unless you increase the fees on your mandatory camps. Welcome to the T fund. Where your money buys him new tires.

Comment

only 14 girls at u-15 tryouts on Tuesday. Way to go TC. Is this what you envisioned when you destroyed the royal team? It will be harder for youto replace those tires on your truck this year. Unless you increase the fees on your mandatory camps. Welcome to the T fund. Where your money buys him new tires.
                  Wow!!! You are still pissed your little Mia would not make the Gold Team? Let it go already. Move on. The U15s at PV will be fine. So will you once you realize there are other places for your child to play and be happy.

Comment

Wow!!! You are still pissed your little Mia would not make the Gold Team? Let it go already. Move on. The U15s at PV will be fine. So will you once you realize there are other places for your child to play and be happy.
                    Its already done. So F*&k off!
                    Just pointing out what an a** TC is. And what a farce PV is. HaVE FUN!

Comment

Just signed my kids up. Does anyone else feel raped?

Comment

Its already done. So F*&k off!
                        Just pointing out what an a** TC is. And what a farce PV is. HaVE FUN!
                        Nice!!! Very mature!!! PV is just fine with or without you. Competition is tough for people like you. It is okay, enjoy your child, enjoy watching her play and quit holding a grudge; you only set a poor example.

Comment

Just signed my kids up. Does anyone else feel raped?
                          Signed your kids up for what? You have a choice. Make a choice or choices that make your children happy.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X