Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jaime is great with ball control and your first touch. Not much on the entirety of the game, but any kid that trains with him for more than 2 sessions will have a very solid first touch.
    Why doesn't his team have a good first touch then?

Comment

Joaquim Capuia

Nobody seemed to be giving you an answer. We've had our kids train with a couple of good coaches for 1on1 training. Just depends on what you want them to work on.

Joaquim capuia- 503 875 9456. He's great at moves and tech skills.
      Brian Farber- 208 660 2604. Frm Timber and great with kids. But I think he's out of town playing right now. Worked with our daughter last year and she loved it.
      Eihab Daoud- 509 332 2193. Worked with our son a couple of years ago, great with him and taught him how to read the game better.

Don't work with anyone that makes any promises.
      Was reading thru the posts and found this note. Would like to add that I have spent years and years in the club system and my son was not making progress, was not getting individual attention. He has been training with Joaquim Capuia and love Joaquim's energy, love for the game, the fun he brings to training, the knowledge he has of the youth soccer system, his advocation of club soccer, but his ability to augment it. Excited about his current program you can find info about it at www.futeboltraining.com. Different kids have different needs at different times. I would love to see people not be so judgemental about everyone's personal experience here. What goes on with your child is not what goes on with all children. Check out Joaquim. Probably other trainers in the area too, but boy sure hard to find them.

Comment

Joaquim Capuia

Was reading thru the posts and found this note. Would like to add that I have spent years and years in the club system and my son was not making progress, was not getting individual attention. He has been training with Joaquim Capuia and love Joaquim's energy, love for the game, the fun he brings to training, the knowledge he has of the youth soccer system, his advocation of club soccer, but his ability to augment it. Excited about his current program you can find info about it at www.futeboltraining.com. Different kids have different needs at different times. I would love to see people not be so judgemental about everyone's personal experience here. What goes on with your child is not what goes on with all children. Check out Joaquim. Probably other trainers in the area too, but boy sure hard to find them.
        oh. forgot to add. INCREDIBLE progress with my son in Joaquim's training. don't understand why his type of attention isnt more available. it just makes sense.

Comment

oh. forgot to add. INCREDIBLE progress with my son in Joaquim's training. don't understand why his type of attention isnt more available. it just makes sense.
          My daughter trained with Joaquim too. I would strongly recommend him. She improved rapidly with his sessions.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X