Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trouble at GFC!!!

There was talk in Corona last night about MB and KB who are with the BU9 Glendora team. What a joke these two are, you would think with KD's ties with Cal South this wouldn't be taking place, but it is, and that team will lose even more players soon enough with two morons like this behind the wheel. How much do these two "top notch" trainers rob there parents for yearly, I bet it's more than $1500 bucks(bet?).

It would appear all GFC really tends to is there Girls program. Leaving the pumped up AYSO Coaches to deal with the dwindling boy's side. WOW, talk about equal opprotunity, NOT!

Keep up the good work guy's, and remember Corona, Chino, Upland, Alta Loma, Claremont, there only a hop skip and jump away to clean up your messes.....Lol!

There is no trouble at GFC, nice try though.

Comment

Originally posted by False Alarm
      No, Silly me. Go Glendora it's ur Birthday shake ur booty. :D

Comment

Panic At The Disco.

Originally posted by False Alarm
        Havent you people of heard of closing the G----d D----m door?

Comment

Re: Trouble at GFC!!!

Originally posted by Anonymous
          There was talk in Corona last night about MB and KB who are with the BU9 Glendora team. What a joke these two are, you would think with KD's ties with Cal South this wouldn't be taking place, but it is, and that team will lose even more players soon enough with two morons like this behind the wheel. How much do these two "top notch" trainers rob there parents for yearly, I bet it's more than $1500 bucks(bet?).

It would appear all GFC really tends to is there Girls program. Leaving the pumped up AYSO Coaches to deal with the dwindling boy's side. WOW, talk about equal opprotunity, NOT!

Keep up the good work guy's, and remember Corona, Chino, Upland, Alta Loma, Claremont, there only a hop skip and jump away to clean up your messes.....Lol!
          There is no one involved with the boys 9 with those initials.

Comment

I think it's R-Middy....

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous
              I think it's R-Middy....
              Na, it's BTF.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X