Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
    thanks for telling us who haven't seen the game yet the score. What a jerk!
    whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Well someone forgot to tell him that he was "off" as he score din the third minute.... Man U is not playing well at all.
      Just like I predicted Ronaldinio was on and off. He got good moments but also lost ball too many times. AC used three forwards which can't score effectively and left a lot space in the middle and back. Should have taken 4-4-2, dig in and counter United. Another mistake is not marking Rooney close enough. He really is smoking hot.

Milan needs to change the 4-3-3 or they'll loose again.

Comment

AC Milan cannot go 45 minutes without wearing down and looking tired.

Comment

I agree. They actually looked like they had the better of the game until they got tired then it was all MU. Stats show a pretty even game.

Ronaldinho did some good stuff, but he looks lazy. He makes no attempt to win back the ball when he coughs it up.

Comment

I agree. They actually looked like they had the better of the game until they got tired then it was all MU. Stats show a pretty even game.

Ronaldinho did some good stuff, but he looks lazy. He makes no attempt to win back the ball when he coughs it up.
            Paul Scholes is the antithesis of Ronaldinho. The guy works his butt off. It is absolutely amazing when you consider that he's 35 years old.

Comment

i didnt think AC looked tired infact they pressed hard all but for a span of 20 mins.. Man U is just a machine.. Great to see soccer being discussed in this forum for a change

Comment

i didnt think AC looked tired infact they pressed hard all but for a span of 20 mins.. Man U is just a machine.. Great to see soccer being discussed in this forum for a change

Milan's problem is they got only 3 midfielders and ManU got 5. Also Milan has 3 forwards but can't convert on many good chances. ManU actually had less chances than Milan. Next time AC better take off one forward and put Seedorf or Gatuso on.

Comment

The game changed when Favalli came in for the injured left back. 38 yo Favalli could not handle his man, esp when Valencia came in for Nani.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X