Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2012 Call Ups

I don’t know what to do and need help. My 7 year old hasn’t had a national team call up yet, and with the Covid situation, he isn’t getting any exposure. I’m really worried about his career.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don’t know what to do and need help. My 7 year old hasn’t had a national team call up yet, and with the Covid situation, he isn’t getting any exposure. I’m really worried about his career.
    Zzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Just make sure he is training non stop and you’re posting it on social media for all to see. Good luck.

Comment

Just make sure he is training non stop and you’re posting it on social media for all to see. Good luck.
        I’m doing that. I’m also having g him work with our personal strength trainer and sports psychologist. I just hope his career isn’t set back. If it is, I’ll be talking to our attorney about taking action against the governor and against his club.

Comment

Hang in there. We are kind of in the same boat. Our daughter is a 2011, and her coach tells us that she is being closely monitored for ynt call up. With this shut down, we are concerned that she might fall off their radar. All we can do is have her in the backyard for 3-4 hours each day training, but without any exposure it’s really unsettling.

Comment

Weak attempt, totally pedestrian.

Comment

Sorry to say if your players haven't had a national team look yet, they're destined for a life of mediocrity.

You can feel better about it by paying many thousands of dollars per year for the next 11 years and getting your mediocre player looks from a D3 college. Clubs also offer "international trips" at additional cost where your player can make pretend that they are on a "national team".

Comment

I’m doing that. I’m also having g him work with our personal strength trainer and sports psychologist. I just hope his career isn’t set back. If it is, I’ll be talking to our attorney about taking action against the governor and against his club.
                Is this CC’s dad? Cause I’ve never seen parents through more $ at a kid then that dad.

Comment

Who is this phenom? Please share their Instagram account so we can follow their journey to be the next Renaldo. How is it that we haven’t heard of them before? We need to know more about this next Big Thing. When are they signing with Barcelona’s academy? Will you be joking them in Spain? Will they play for the USMNT or acquire dual citizenship in another country? Why haven’t we heard more about these kid, especially your friends here at TS?

Comment

He didn't get many takers on his other thread so he started this one

Comment

Do you yank you're Johnson & get off when you write this crap? Almost feels that way creepily!

Comment

Funny, there's no U7 National team, no idea what you're thinking. Youngest national team is the U14 NDP

Comment

Who is this phenom? Please share their Instagram account so we can follow their journey to be the next Renaldo. How is it that we haven’t heard of them before? We need to know more about this next Big Thing. When are they signing with Barcelona’s academy? Will you be joking them in Spain? Will they play for the USMNT or acquire dual citizenship in another country? Why haven’t we heard more about these kid, especially your friends here at TS?
                          We are kind of keeping a low profile at the moment at the suggestion of his agent.

Comment

Funny, there's no U7 National team, no idea what you're thinking. Youngest national team is the U14 NDP
                            You just don’t know about it, because your kid isn’t good enough.

Comment

We are kind of keeping a low profile at the moment at the suggestion of his agent.
                              Dad is always the agent, at these ages.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X