2008 Girls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEFC parent of an 08..Some turnover on this top team to ECNL teams. Will not be same group..

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      NEFC parent of an 08..Some turnover on this top team to ECNL teams. Will not be same group..
      That is THE question. Who moved where and will that effect teams.
      08s will be 6th-7th graders come fall. Am I right?

Comment

That’s why you don’t see active threads for 2003, 2004, etc....reality sets in.
        No, you don't see threads for those age groups because their parents don't care and don't love them.

Signed 07 Dad ;)

Comment

No, you don't see threads for those age groups because their parents don't care and don't love them.

Signed 07 Dad ;)
          Truth.
          Wait till yours is 17 - 18. You'll still lover her, just not as much as when she was 12-13

Comment

Did SSS lose any 2008s to ECNL?

Where is NEFC getting new players from?

Comment

Not aware of any Select changes but NEFC team will not look the same unfortunately..

Comment

Did SSS lose any 2008s to ECNL?

Where is NEFC getting new players from?
                I know it's a nitpick, but 2008s are not playing ECNL
                Playing for an ECNL club in 7th grade or earlier is just as likely to get her labeled as 2nd tier

Comment

Scorpions picked up kids from both GA clubs.

Comment

I know it's a nitpick, but 2008s are not playing ECNL
                    Playing for an ECNL club in 7th grade or earlier is just as likely to get her labeled as 2nd tier
                    2008s play ECNL.. 2009s transition to ECNL this fall season.

Comment

If you say so. I'm confused by math. check my logic
                      Current HS Juniors are 02s playing u18 and 03s playing u17.

2008 is 6 years off of 2002 (u18) and 5 years of of 2003 (u17) putting it at u12.
                      ECNL web site shows u13s as youngest age group for 2019-20 seasons.

Are 6th graders playing official "ECNL" or is it officially pre ECNL but still playing same schedule?

Comment

ECNL Regional has U12. Maybe that's what the OP meant.

Comment

ECRL makes sense.
                          That is rebranded NPL, and the Northeast NPL was where the ECNL clubs played as u12s.

Comment

At U12 Clubs put their teams in ECRL.

Comment

If you say so. I'm confused by math. check my logic
                              Current HS Juniors are 02s playing u18 and 03s playing u17.

2008 is 6 years off of 2002 (u18) and 5 years of of 2003 (u17) putting it at u12.
                              ECNL web site shows u13s as youngest age group for 2019-20 seasons.

Are 6th graders playing official "ECNL" or is it officially pre ECNL but still playing same schedule?
                              You forget the stupid move by USSF screwed it all up so that you will have kids of different grades on the same team.

Comment

ECRL makes sense.
                                That is rebranded NPL, and the Northeast NPL was where the ECNL clubs played as u12s.
                                At U12 they will play the same teams as ECNL, the new divisions that were recently announced.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X