Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pbu ecnl

Now ecnl is gonna be a lot more competitive!! Lots of tryouts for gardens ecnl I heard boys teams gonna be a lot more impressive this year. Good coaches, well structured, insane facility, they have it all. Everyone send their kid to pbu. They are going to national championship this upcoming season. I’ll bet money. Especially with Levent Guler being director of coaching. Great coach.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Now ecnl is gonna be a lot more competitive!! Lots of tryouts for gardens ecnl I heard boys teams gonna be a lot more impressive this year. Good coaches, well structured, insane facility, they have it all. Everyone send their kid to pbu. They are going to national championship this upcoming season. I’ll bet money. Especially with Levent Guler being director of coaching. Great coach.
    They’ll improve a little bit, not sure about the national championships lol.

Comment

Great coach. Teams will remain lower tier unless Wellington kids come out and would prefer to play Ecnl rather than Ecnlr. I think its not happening as wellington tries to build and build rather than push the kids to gardens for better league. 1st team should all be at gardens playing high level ecnl and second team should be ecnlr at wellington.

Comment

Great coach. Teams will remain lower tier unless Wellington kids come out and would prefer to play Ecnl rather than Ecnlr. I think its not happening as wellington tries to build and build rather than push the kids to gardens for better league. 1st team should all be at gardens playing high level ecnl and second team should be ecnlr at wellington.
        ECNL is going to draw a lot of kids for tryouts. Will definitely improve

Comment

ECNL is going to draw a lot of kids for tryouts. Will definitely improve
          From where? Wellington is staying put. Boca is staying put. boynton is taying put. Jupiter is staying put. These 5 clubs have such a wedge that nobody wants to cross over unless they have some dumb"alliance" Hopefully Pb United recruiting. If not, maybe there are a lot of covid families moving south?

Comment

where is EA coaching now.

Comment

Since everyone wants to make money an actual collaboration will never happen. That has always been the problem, if a club sends 5 players to a DA or ECNL tryout but only 2 make it. The DA or ECNL club talks the other 3 into staying on the second team instead of going back to the club they were at. Now the team where they came from is hurt even more than they should be. The 3 that stayed are playing crap tournaments on a second team instead of possibly better showcases etc if they went back to the club they came from that was a good team. So then in the future none of the local clubs want to send players to tryouts because they want to keep from losing 5 good players instead of 1 or 2 that actually should move up because each one that stays is $

Comment

Since everyone wants to make money an actual collaboration will never happen. That has always been the problem, if a club sends 5 players to a DA or ECNL tryout but only 2 make it. The DA or ECNL club talks the other 3 into staying on the second team instead of going back to the club they were at. Now the team where they came from is hurt even more than they should be. The 3 that stayed are playing crap tournaments on a second team instead of possibly better showcases etc if they went back to the club they came from that was a good team. So then in the future none of the local clubs want to send players to tryouts because they want to keep from losing 5 good players instead of 1 or 2 that actually should move up because each one that stays is $
                For example with ECNL and ECNL-R. Is gardens going to send the players that dont make ECNL but are close to making it to wellington to play ECNL-R? No they try and keep them, they all need to work together both ways and that never seems to happen.

Comment

Will PBU fill a 02/03 Composite team this season?

Comment

When are tryouts for girls ECNL at PBG?

Comment

I believe so

Comment

my guess is no. last year there were some composite teams but I think Miramar was the only one from florida. now that it is a florida only division with only 9 clubs all 9 would have to agree to also have composite teams.

Comment

my guess is no. last year there were some composite teams but I think Miramar was the only one from florida. now that it is a florida only division with only 9 clubs all 9 would have to agree to also have composite teams.

Last year it was TBU & Miramar who had Composite teams. It would make no sense not to have a Composite team. The name itself would attract more players than those ECNL Clubs who also have ECNRL.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X