Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, is TBU giving ANY of the money back?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, is TBU giving ANY of the money back?

Just wondering. Lost half of the season. Did that ridiculous online program cover my other half of the annual dues?

I hear you. It's hard not to root for FP with the way TBU has handled this mess.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Just wondering. Lost half of the season. Did that ridiculous online program cover my other half of the annual dues?
      If you were truly with TBU, you would have your team fees refund already.......stfu and unless you are part of TBU, keep the clubs name and coaches names out of your mouth

Comment

If you were truly with TBU, you would have your team fees refund already.......stfu and unless you are part of TBU, keep the clubs name and coaches names out of your mouth
        FYI- I have kids at TBU and another club with access to elite leagues, and the other club gave a discount to returning players for next season since this season wasn’t fulfilled. I asked TBU about this and never received a response. Wondering if the financial issue is true.

Comment

FYI- I have kids at TBU and another club with access to elite leagues, and the other club gave a discount to returning players for next season since this season wasn’t fulfilled. I asked TBU about this and never received a response. Wondering if the financial issue is true.
          You should follow up with TBU. We received our proper refunds promptly from TBU. Maybe your account was in arrears.

Comment

You should follow up with TBU. We received our proper refunds promptly from TBU. Maybe your account was in arrears.
            Thanks

The refunds were from your teams account. What a out the club fees refund?

Comment

Thanks

The refunds were from your teams account. What a out the club fees refund?
              Translation, please?

Comment

I’m the poster you were responding to. I did receive a travel refund, I’m just wondering how they are going to compare to the other club. I wasn’t expecting anything from either club in regards to registration refunds, but the other club offered it with out asking.

Comment

I’m the poster you were responding to. I did receive a travel refund, I’m just wondering how they are going to compare to the other club. I wasn’t expecting anything from either club in regards to registration refunds, but the other club offered it with out asking.
                  My kids play at TBU and we got both refunds without asking. We were emailed about it and recieved it like they said we would.

Comment

NO CLUB GAVE REFUNDS!!! They'd all go under if they did you moron... This is not TBU or any other clubs fault so pick your socks up and quit whining! TBU did refund all monies in team accounts, just the same as I'm sure all other clubs did.... Moron.

Comment

The tbu refund was bullsh#@. As always tbu is not transparent and tells you what you should receive. For example registration fee or for an entire season. We did not finish the season. The registration fees should be prorated. Registration fees are also paid towards the coach. The players were only coach for a part of the season. Families should be recieving money back from that as well. Tbu is so dishonest. I don't even care if they keep the money but please stop lying.

Comment

The tbu refund was bullsh#@. As always tbu is not transparent and tells you what you should receive. For example registration fee or for an entire season. We did not finish the season. The registration fees should be prorated. Registration fees are also paid towards the coach. The players were only coach for a part of the season. Families should be recieving money back from that as well. Tbu is so dishonest. I don't even care if they keep the money but please stop lying.
                        Thank you NM.

Comment

I am not sure what TBU representatives are on this forum, but our family never got a dime back. Not registration. Not team fees. Nothing.

Comment

There is no TBU lying going on... What was refunded was the balance left over in TEAM FEE ACCOUNTS as I am a team manager and worked directly with the club to make sure that this happened to all families on our team.
                            As a business owner I also realize that these were unforeseen circumstances that was no fault of TBU or any other clubs, and I didn't expect a refund on the registration fees because I understand that just like any other business they had ongoing expenses that need to be paid in order to ensure that the club is in a good financial place next season and years to come. Facts matter.

Comment

There is no TBU lying going on... What was refunded was the balance left over in TEAM FEE ACCOUNTS as I am a team manager and worked directly with the club to make sure that this happened to all families on our team.
                              As a business owner I also realize that these were unforeseen circumstances that was no fault of TBU or any other clubs, and I didn't expect a refund on the registration fees because I understand that just like any other business they had ongoing expenses that need to be paid in order to ensure that the club is in a good financial place next season and years to come. Facts matter.

Lies..lies... lies... if you are a business owner, you understand fulfilling your obligations. Half service means half payment. Example you hire a private coach for 50 sessions. Due to covid 19 he /she could only complete 25 sessions. Because the private trainer has to keep the business running, he/she will refund a portion of the cost. How stupid does that sound. Like I said tbu you can have the money. Please just stop lying.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X