Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surf

What’s the connection between Surf and GPS if any?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'll bite. The people behind surf are PB and JB. They started GPS. JB is being investigated by the Justice Department for fraudulent use of visas, so he was let go by GPS. PB was let go/resigned a few months later because it came to a point where they were starting Surf publicly (as well as their International Development Academy), so he couldn't be with GPS as well. AP and TT, who were both higher ups at GPS were sad that they were no longer going to be able to bully everyone else at the club with the backing of PB and JB and so they left as well, both prior to PB. All four are behind Surf. They are not allowed to be shown on the website because of non-competes and agreements made, so JB(Valeo), NS(Valeo), TM (Scorpions), and DG(NEFC/GPS) all get to be the face of people that are either under federal investigation or followed a person under federal investigation.

Comment

I'll bite. The people behind surf are PB and JB. They started GPS. JB is being investigated by the Justice Department for fraudulent use of visas, so he was let go by GPS. PB was let go/resigned a few months later because it came to a point where they were starting Surf publicly (as well as their International Development Academy), so he couldn't be with GPS as well. AP and TT, who were both higher ups at GPS were sad that they were no longer going to be able to bully everyone else at the club with the backing of PB and JB and so they left as well, both prior to PB. All four are behind Surf. They are not allowed to be shown on the website because of non-competes and agreements made, so JB(Valeo), NS(Valeo), TM (Scorpions), and DG(NEFC/GPS) all get to be the face of people that are either under federal investigation or followed a person under federal investigation.
      TM has great teeth!!!!

Comment

What's being said about the Bradley brothers may or may not be true, I don't know. I'd just like to add clarification that New England Surf and Rhode Island Surf are just two affiliates (more or less franchises) of the main Surf club out of San Diego. And while the Bradleys may or may not be behind NE Surf (I have no idea, I have no interest in NE Surf), they have nothing to do with RI Surf. How do I know? I asked San Diego Surf, and they were more than happy to confirm that.

So if you want to believe sh*t-stirrers on this site, feel free. But if you want the truth, San Diego Surf has a website and a contact email, and they do respond to inquiries.

Comment

What's being said about the Bradley brothers may or may not be true, I don't know. I'd just like to add clarification that New England Surf and Rhode Island Surf are just two affiliates (more or less franchises) of the main Surf club out of San Diego. And while the Bradleys may or may not be behind NE Surf (I have no idea, I have no interest in NE Surf), they have nothing to do with RI Surf. How do I know? I asked San Diego Surf, and they were more than happy to confirm that.

So if you want to believe sh*t-stirrers on this site, feel free. But if you want the truth, San Diego Surf has a website and a contact email, and they do respond to inquiries.
          LOL. Sorry hoss, the Bradleys are absolutely behind Surf RI, same as Surf New England. Non-competes and various lawsuits currently in play make it impossible for their names to be associated officially, but they are the financial backers, along with some other investors the Bradleys brought on. It's all smoke and mirrors... but the same BS as GPS.

Comment

If these scoundrels truly are linked they should be included in some press from surf. I’ve not found it

Comment

If these scoundrels truly are linked they should be included in some press from surf. I’ve not found it
              Fake news!

Comment

Ok so let me get this straight, the Bradleys and AP are behind this. As well as TT who I never knew was considered a “GPS higher up.” He’s listed on the Surf site, so nothing hidden about that. But the others, can’t be associated with it because of legal issues. Some poster here, is claiming Surf the original club says there’s no connection between Surf RI and these people???? Information we have no way of knowing who it came from and what their role is at Surf. And frankly even if it was true and sent from the owner himself, it’s to their advantage to lie. After all the Bradley brothers are basically violating a non compete. Saying you’re aware of this is like saying yes you’re breaking the contract. And this thing will never take off it parents like this poster keep making stupid inquiries and fail to write them checks.

Not sure I have it all straight, but I’m guessing signing my kid up for Surf (RI or MA) would be a big waste of money.

Comment

The amount of bullsh*t being slung around is astounding. The sheer vindictiveness of various competing club staff members, to go out of their way to spread misinformation, with the obvious intent to deceive parents who stumble onto this board while just trying to do some research to make better informed decisions. A lot of this stuff is obvious, but there are probably some parents reading who don't realize what a cesspool this place is.

Comment

#obsessed.

Comment

Play for a small club and not these big clubs like GPS, Surf, Stars, NEFC. Find a local, small club and support a small business. JD from stars is a millionaire off his soccer club and all it’s branches. Unfortunately the little clubs are being eaten up by the big ones, but it doesn’t have to be that way.

Comment

Okay, well it is true. The project was started in JB's attic after he was ousted.

Yes, some coincidence that the guy that ran GPS RI is now running Surf RI. Like he independently contacted Surf. SC must have done the same. Called up San Diego Surf, said 'hey guys, I run a region for NEFC in MA, I would like to join Surf!'

Comment

Play for a small club and not these big clubs like GPS, Surf, Stars, NEFC. Find a local, small club and support a small business. JD from stars is a millionaire off his soccer club and all it’s branches. Unfortunately the little clubs are being eaten up by the big ones, but it doesn’t have to be that way.
                          Like who?

Comment

Like who?
                            You see what I mean? Very few small clubs cease to exist in this current environment. It’s sad how all the big clubs are eating up the little guys. Welcome to America. Land of opportunity.

Comment

Okay, well it is true. The project was started in JB's attic after he was ousted.

Yes, some coincidence that the guy that ran GPS RI is now running Surf RI. Like he independently contacted Surf. SC must have done the same. Called up San Diego Surf, said 'hey guys, I run a region for NEFC in MA, I would like to join Surf!'
                              Did you throw in the bit about a meeting in an attic just to make is sound more conspiratorial?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X