Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bottom line, if you all want your little superstars to be able to return to the field for good then you probably should be cognizant of the suggested guidelines otherwise we can experience round two of this and risk the fall being cancelled as well. Then we can have another TS discussion. Sorry you are “done with this” and have the maturity level of a two year old!
    Good point, it is no longer about being locked up, but how you handle going out.
    Non-mask wearers appear to be a seriously selfish lot...are they really that blatantly aholish?
    I say we protest and threaten those that don’t wear masks, just like they did about the lockdown. Fair play.
    And how will we handle the anti-vaccinators if they refuse the covid shot?

Comment

Good point, it is no longer about being locked up, but how you handle going out.
      Non-mask wearers appear to be a seriously selfish lot...are they really that blatantly aholish?
      I say we protest and threaten those that don’t wear masks, just like they did about the lockdown. Fair play.
      All matches should immediately be cancelled if maskless parents are on the sidelines...
      You watch—you wear a mask!

Comment

What is wrong with people? It is not ok for the coaches to be in close contact with players/families in their cars without a mask!! Also you shouldn’t be collecting posters!! If I had known it was going to be like that I wouldn’t have brought my daughter.
        Near ZERO evidence of outside transmission, and absolutely zero evidence of transmission through cars. Viral load on surfaces like posters, also zero evidence. This poster is exactly what's wrong with the hysteria and culture signaling. Please review the actual data on Covid-19 in MA, and tell me why any healthy soccer family should be concerned:

https://www.mass.gov/doc/covid-19-da...ubsIiDlSRVvmTQ

Comment

Near ZERO evidence of outside transmission, and absolutely zero evidence of transmission through cars. Viral load on surfaces like posters, also zero evidence. This poster is exactly what's wrong with the hysteria and culture signaling. Please review the actual data on Covid-19 in MA, and tell me why any healthy soccer family should be concerned:

Agreed 100%. The lunatics are trying to control everything. If you want to wear a mask, feel free but don't get mad if I don't. Actually would love to watch without having the chirpers bother me. Don't go into my space.

Comment

People are more concerned with their public image. Wearing a mask (or not) is the equivalent of tartan on a kilt. Has nothing to do with science or perceived risk, it's about your clan.

Comment

All matches should immediately be cancelled if maskless parents are on the sidelines...
              You watch—you wear a mask!
              Seriously - why?

Are you reading anything that suggests outdoor transmission amongst otherwise healthy people is occurring? If an individual family has concerns about another family member then by all means, take precautions. Unless you are in a LT care facility, with another underlying condition the risks of Covid-19 infection have not proven to be beyond the other risks we find tolerable each day.

Comment

Agreed 100%. The lunatics are trying to control everything. If you want to wear a mask, feel free but don't get mad if I don't. Actually would love to watch without having the chirpers bother me. Don't go into my space.
                I'm guessing you don't know anyone who has gotten very sick and/or died from this. I do - and two of them were totally healthy and younger than 50. I say if you don't want to wear a mask, fine. Stay home so you don't infect any of us without meaning to. If you want to get out and about in the world where there are others in your proximity, wear a mask until there is a vaccination. That's it. Quite simple.

Comment

Of course you can protest and you can promote. you should. That's your right.
                  I wear a mask where I have to, and I wear a mask when I go see my 80+ year old mother. I went on a bike ride this morning, and a run yesterday with another healthy guy. I wore a mask around my neck like a string of garlic to stave off the Covid Vampires, but I never pulled it up. I really don't think I'm an ahole, just someone who has read a little more than you.

Comment

I'm guessing you don't know anyone who has gotten very sick and/or died from this. I do - and two of them were totally healthy and younger than 50. I say if you don't want to wear a mask, fine. Stay home so you don't infect any of us without meaning to. If you want to get out and about in the world where there are others in your proximity, wear a mask until there is a vaccination. That's it. Quite simple.
                    This is identical logic to advocating people invest in scratch tickets because you know someone - a few people! - who won

Comment

I wear a mask where I have to, and I wear a mask when I go see my 80+ year old mother. I went on a bike ride this morning, and a run yesterday with another healthy guy. I wore a mask around my neck like a string of garlic to stave off the Covid Vampires, but I never pulled it up. I really don't think I'm an ahole, just someone who has read a little more than you.
                      Obviously you haven’t? Why would you only wear a mask to protect your 80 year old mother and not your running friend?! What if he/she has a condition that they know nothing about? Also they don’t need to be elderly or have a condition. There have been many middle aged people with NO underlying conditions that have spent months on Life support and passed away. Also you could both be asymptomatic carriers and give it to other people because you think somehow you don’t need to be a rule follower. You are going to be the reason surge #2 comes around and I hope you have your DNR in place so we can let someone else have your ventilator

Comment

Seriously - why?

Are you reading anything that suggests outdoor transmission amongst otherwise healthy people is occurring? If an individual family has concerns about another family member then by all means, take precautions. Unless you are in a LT care facility, with another underlying condition the risks of Covid-19 infection have not proven to be beyond the other risks we find tolerable each day.
                        Covid does not discriminate. I just chuckle at people who think they are invincible. Even if you are invincible, I don’t think you want to have another lock down because we all can’t be as fortunate as you!

Comment

Covid does not discriminate. I just chuckle at people who think they are invincible. Even if you are invincible, I don’t think you want to have another lock down because we all can’t be as fortunate as you!
                          There won’t be another lockdown.

Comment

There won’t be another lockdown.
                            There may not be in MA because the state is being cautious and most people are still behaving responsibly. Some of those red states that rushed to open before they even had cases declines and people don't even wear masks like it magically disappeared? They may have to.

Comment

There's no need for a mask while exercising assuming you're not jogging down a crowded sidewalk or something. No problem with that. Inside stores etc where you can't always stay far apart and there's poor air circulation? Good idea to have one on and many stores require it, just like they require shoes and a shirt. Parents watching outdoor games? If they can be trusted to stay apart, but some of these yentas won't be able to stay apart - it's hard to whisper about another kid when you're 6 ft apart ;)

Comment

There may not be in MA because the state is being cautious and most people are still behaving responsibly. Some of those red states that rushed to open before they even had cases declines and people don't even wear masks like it magically disappeared? They may have to.
                                They won’t.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X