FC Stars held irresponsible birthday parade

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The virus can travel 6 feet but it can't travel 6'1" or farther.

It can live on all surfaces except anything that comes from Amazon.

It does NOT live in Target, Walmart, Home Depot, Lowes or any grocery store.

It is only deadly in restaurants, bars, small businesses, hair salons and churches.

Comment

From the MA Covid dashboard

Deaths by Age Group
      0 to 19 0
      20 to 29 8
      30 to 39 19
      40 to 49 57
      50 to 59 231
      60 to 69 646
      70 to 79 1440
      80+ 4015

Average age of covid death is 82

Unless your little parade was through a nursing home I think you will be ok

Comment

Classic!

Comment

the snowflake American response to covid versus say the flu or other infectious diseases that sadly take scores of humans from the earth every year sort of reminds me of the visceral response to animal cruelty versus actual murder or heinous crimes against humans....for some reason the hysteria is just not commensurate with the magnitude and gravity of the situation. all I hear is "you obviously have not been effected by covid" when people talk about opening up the country and/or returning to youth sports, school, etc...well people lose loved ones to the flu, pneumonia, etc year in and year out and you don't have an entire movement erected against those do you? our lives and the lives of our children are not inexorably altered by those occurrences are they? in no way am I minimizing the seriousness of this virus or its contagiousness but good lord whatever happened to common sense and some mental/physical fortitude.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            The virus can travel 6 feet but it can't travel 6'1" or farther.

It can live on all surfaces except anything that comes from Amazon.

It does NOT live in Target, Walmart, Home Depot, Lowes or any grocery store.

It is only deadly in restaurants, bars, small businesses, hair salons and churches.
            Says uneducated people like yourself!

Comment

Says uneducated people like yourself!
              I’ll assume this is sarcasm or you’re just more dumb than the ref of the folk on here.
              And you all need to remember that if we had not closed down, we’d be looking at a lot more dead...it ain’t the flu

Comment

From the MA Covid dashboard

Deaths by Age Group
                0 to 19 0
                20 to 29 8
                30 to 39 19
                40 to 49 57
                50 to 59 231
                60 to 69 646
                70 to 79 1440
                80+ 4015

Average age of covid death is 82

Unless your little parade was through a nursing home I think you will be ok
                You look like a huge idiot for posting this 1) kids and young healthy adults are probably the largest population of silent spreaders. Why do you think schools remain closed?! 2) goes to show you that your mentality is definitely that it’s all about you. You are as ignorant as they come.

Comment

Self indulgent I-me-mine dumbphuques gonna dumbphuque !

Comment

You look like a huge idiot for posting this 1) kids and young healthy adults are probably the largest population of silent spreaders. Why do you think schools remain closed?! 2) goes to show you that your mentality is definitely that it’s all about you. You are as ignorant as they come.
                    Sure thing, Karen.

EEE is rapidly approaching. Make sure your bunker is complete else the skeeter gonna get ya. We wouldn’t want to see that.

Comment

Sure thing, Karen.

EEE is rapidly approaching. Make sure your bunker is complete else the skeeter gonna get ya. We wouldn’t want to see that.
                      You must really hate a Karen, she’s probably your wife you beat on everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                        you look like a huge idiot for posting this 1) kids and young healthy adults are probably the largest population of silent spreaders. Why do you think schools remain closed?! 2) goes to show you that your mentality is definitely that it’s all about you. You are as ignorant as they come.
                        then those people stay home or teach remotely. You are the idiot. People are done with this. You are in the minority. Not the guy you are calling ignorant.

Comment

so whats going to happen when they discover mosquitoes transmit the wuhan covid virus?

Comment

I know - facts get in the way. Sorry about that.

Schools remain closed because people are afraid. Afraid of the virus. Afraid of lawsuits.

So what if they are "silent spreaders". There have been approx 300 deaths from people less than age 60. The population of Mass is 6,900,000. 300 out of 6,900,000.

Sorry to question. I know, I know....I must OBEY! (Unless of course I'm the Lt Gov who had a party at her $1M lake front house Saturday - do as I say not as I do)

Comment

I know - facts get in the way. Sorry about that.

Schools remain closed because people are afraid. Afraid of the virus. Afraid of lawsuits.

So what if they are "silent spreaders". There have been approx 300 deaths from people less than age 60. The population of Mass is 6,900,000. 300 out of 6,900,000.

Sorry to question. I know, I know....I must OBEY! (Unless of course I'm the Lt Gov who had a party at her $1M lake front house Saturday - do as I say not as I do)
                              You trust TurtleBoy as a reliable news source? There are three large houses on that plot, all owned by the family. Get a clue!

Comment

Bottom line, if you all want your little superstars to be able to return to the field for good then you probably should be cognizant of the suggested guidelines otherwise we can experience round two of this and risk the fall being cancelled as well. Then we can have another TS discussion. Sorry you are “done with this” and have the maturity level of a two year old!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X