Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are really pushing this story hard across multiple threads. Do you have some kind of personal stake in this?
    I am looking out for thousands of families and making sure they do not get fooled by gps asking for deposits in the coming weeks. I do not want families losing thousands of dollars.

Comment

I am looking out for thousands of families and making sure they do not get fooled by gps asking for deposits in the coming weeks. I do not want families losing thousands of dollars.
      My hero

Comment

My hero
        Actually the poster is my hero. Thank you.

Comment

KC speaks so eloquently. Makes me consider staying at GPS. NOT..., See ya suckas..,,

Comment

Can you smell it? That’s the smell of desperation. Have some dignity. Close up shop and open a toilet paper store. That is in much more demand than a poor soccer product called GPS.

Comment

Hey Keith, send an email so families will pay their 20/21 deposits before we shut up shop.

Comment

Dear GPS families,

Yes we are in dire straights and have enormous and possibly insurmountable financial problems but it still isn’t a done deal that our creditors will catch up to us soon, as we are running as fast as possible. Eventually the music will stop and we will be screwed unless we land a whale of an investor, which is pretty much impossible in this environment, especially considering our putrid financial performance of late. Nonetheless we are saying our prayers and looking for miracles. In the meantime, please send cash. We really friggin need it!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah, and that bankruptcy talk is technically true but we are look for a back door with our lawyers, so don’t worry. Just send cash!!!!!!!!!

Love,
                Keith

Comment

P.S. Trust me. Just send cash!!!!

P.P.S. I really miss my old corporate job.

Comment

P.P.P.S. The walls are closing in fast. Mayday! Mayday!

Comment

P.P.P.P.S. Holy crap, we are in a tailspin. Pull up! Pull up!

Comment

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Please send help! We desperately need cash! Please send us cash money! Please send $$$$$$.

Comment

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Please send help! We desperately need cash! Please send us cash money! Please send $$$$$$.
                          Lay off the light night drinking you loner

Comment

Looking out for families? By posting on TS? You actually think any of the sh*t posted here on any thread has an effect on the real world? Sad.

Comment

This promises to be a very exciting summer in youth soccer circles even if COVID-19 keeps everyone off the soccer fields.

Multiple news outlets across the country have reported today that the creditors of GPS and its parent company, Legacy Global Sports, are forcing them (Legacy Global and GPS) into bankruptcy and liquidation proceedings. Both organizations are deeply in debt and their remaining assets are likely to be sold to partially satisfy creditors.

Meanwhile, recent soccer startup New England Surf, which lies at the center of many of the problems faced by GPS, is now trapped precariously between pending lawsuits related to the unraveling of GPS and also a series Department of Justice, Homeland Security, and FBI investigations that included fraud, destruction of evidence in a Federal investigation, etc.

Legitimate questions exist about whether GPS teams will ever play another game of soccer and also whether troubled startup NE Surf will ever get off the ground and play it’s first competitive match.

Parents at both clubs are significantly at risk of losing all the monies they have invested each of these clubs for the 2020 season and beyond.

These are certainly very ugly and embarrassing times for soccer in Massachusetts.

https://risoccer.wordpress.com/2020/...tate-lawsuits/
                              Get a life.

Comment

This promises to be a very exciting summer in youth soccer circles even if COVID-19 keeps everyone off the soccer fields.

Multiple news outlets across the country have reported today that the creditors of GPS and its parent company, Legacy Global Sports, are forcing them (Legacy Global and GPS) into bankruptcy and liquidation proceedings. Both organizations are deeply in debt and their remaining assets are likely to be sold to partially satisfy creditors.

Meanwhile, recent soccer startup New England Surf, which lies at the center of many of the problems faced by GPS, is now trapped precariously between pending lawsuits related to the unraveling of GPS and also a series Department of Justice, Homeland Security, and FBI investigations that included fraud, destruction of evidence in a Federal investigation, etc.

Legitimate questions exist about whether GPS teams will ever play another game of soccer and also whether troubled startup NE Surf will ever get off the ground and play it’s first competitive match.

Parents at both clubs are significantly at risk of losing all the monies they have invested each of these clubs for the 2020 season and beyond.

These are certainly very ugly and embarrassing times for soccer in Massachusetts.

DO NOT PUT A DOWN PAYMENT DOWN
                                DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THE CROOKS
                                KEEP YOUR MONEY
                                ITS ALL A SCAM

https://risoccer.wordpress.com/2020/...tate-lawsuits/

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X