OK so Inter said NO, what now?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's stay on topic with Inter Miami related issues. Open up another chat if you wish to dwell on something related to VP. The situation at Weston was unfortunate and horrible but it is not to be used just to tarnish Inter Miami and the kids that play their. Most if not all of the kids at Inter are their because of their hard work and abilities. Maybe a few are questionable but not the majority.

What is the status of U19 age group? Will IM have one? USL academy?

Also any word on practice starting? I know the email said practice for 2 weeks and then summer break and start end of July early August. Any more update? After this long break I though the kids might train all summer. The older kids IM could coordinate practice twice per day with no school and use the new facility to work out.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2752367]Let's stay on topic with Inter Miami related issues. Open up another chat if you wish to dwell on something related to VP. The situation at Weston was unfortunate and horrible but it is not to be used just to tarnish Inter Miami and the kids that play their. Most if not all of the kids at Inter are their because of their hard work and abilities. Maybe a few are questionable but not the majority.

Also any word on practice starting? I know the email said practice for 2 weeks and then summer break and start end of July early August. Any more update? After this long break I though the kids might train all summer. The older kids IM could coordinate practice twice per day with no school and use the new facility

Thank you for your post. Im sure it won't stop the 'upset' folks, but some of us appreciate it. We were told that they were actually trying to start preseason training next week. I doubt it will happen due to where we are with the pandemic. There is apparently no U19 team anymore a couple of the kids signed with the USL squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Let's stay on topic with Inter Miami related issues. Open up another chat if you wish to dwell on something related to VP. The situation at Weston was unfortunate and horrible but it is not to be used just to tarnish Inter Miami and the kids that play their. Most if not all of the kids at Inter are their because of their hard work and abilities. Maybe a few are questionable but not the majority.

Also any word on practice starting? I know the email said practice for 2 weeks and then summer break and start end of July early August. Any more update? After this long break I though the kids might train all summer. The older kids IM could coordinate practice twice per day with no school and use the new facility to work out.
        There and their...what's the diff? Nice use of the word "tarnish" though.

Comment

“Culture eats strategy for breakfast”

Comment

“Culture eats strategy for breakfast”
            " Breakfast for strategy eats culture "

Comment

It Depends....

How old is your son? If he is under 15 then find a club that plays a lot and has great training. Avoid Weston their training is terrible and they play very little. The most important thing is to make sure your son is on a team where he gets to play a lot.

Comment

How old is your son? If he is under 15 then find a club that plays a lot and has great training. Avoid Weston their training is terrible and they play very little. The most important thing is to make sure your son is on a team where he gets to play a lot.
                What you are saying makes no sense , the president’s son plays very little and with Mirco he plays a lot. ( solve the riddle) first correct answer gets a BJ from my wife.

Comment

Is it true that VP is out of inter miami?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X