Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Director is first shoe to drop. logic has it that the coaches loyal or part of the inner circle will leave as well. Players who are loyal will follow. This happens every time something like this happens.
    SC is a lazy piece of ****. He showed his true colors after the club paid his Blackwatch debt and continued to pay his salary through this pandemic.

Comment

SC is a lazy piece of ****. He showed his true colors after the club paid his Blackwatch debt and continued to pay his salary through this pandemic.
      I just had an epiphany. You (presumably someone at NEFC) lock kids/families into contracts that make them pay up even if they want to leave before the year is up. But you don't lock coaches into contracts that keep them with you until you've gotten fair value out of them? Something seems backwards about that.

Comment

Seeing as NEFC originally took NEFC SE from Blackwatch, NS from Aztecs and West from Stars, you wouldn't really have much sympathy for them, would you?
        All false by the way!!

Comment

How are the Bradley Girls still in business? Aren’t they in Illinois in Federal Prison. You mean to tell me they are still relevant in Soccer. I need to make another call.

Comment

I just had an epiphany. You (presumably someone at NEFC) lock kids/families into contracts that make them pay up even if they want to leave before the year is up. But you don't lock coaches into contracts that keep them with you until you've gotten fair value out of them? Something seems backwards about that.
            Unfortunately it’s a workers right to leave even if it’s a crappy thing to do. Unless they signed a contract for multiple years then not much the club can do to prevent workers leaving. Only thing that they can do is which not even sure it will do anything is coaches can’t coach the age groups that they coached at their old club. But if they are in a different league not sure if that works.
            For parents they are buying a service and just like most contracts you can’t just stop when you want to you have to wait it out till it’s over.
            My guess is there probably was a deal the sc had to stay for a set amount of time and that probably ran out and now he’s gone.
            The guy has been living off a few real good teams/players he had about 10 years ago.
            I’m not sure nefc was making a lot of money off the SE region so maybe they aren’t to upset he’s leaving so they don’t have to pay his salary.

Comment

Someone please tell the feds these crooks are still operating in youth soccer, cant wait till these parents that are going to surf see AP in cuffs at the lunch event, how quick can you say no refund policy?

Also for any of you ex gps employees that are joining surf. Tell me why? I worked for that bleep show and those criminals, there isn’t enough money in the world to make me work for them again.

Comment

Unfortunately it’s a workers right to leave even if it’s a crappy thing to do. Unless they signed a contract for multiple years then not much the club can do to prevent workers leaving. Only thing that they can do is which not even sure it will do anything is coaches can’t coach the age groups that they coached at their old club. But if they are in a different league not sure if that works.
                For parents they are buying a service and just like most contracts you can’t just stop when you want to you have to wait it out till it’s over.
                My guess is there probably was a deal the sc had to stay for a set amount of time and that probably ran out and now he’s gone.
                The guy has been living off a few real good teams/players he had about 10 years ago.
                I’m not sure nefc was making a lot of money off the SE region so maybe they aren’t to upset he’s leaving so they don’t have to pay his salary.
                Correct, the guy did nothing and lost money every year.
                As soon as his contact ran out NEFC said not paying you crazy money to continue to do nothing. The same will happen as surf except he won’t last long when the Bradley brother realize he doesn’t make them any money.

Comment

Or they're going apesh*t, judging by all the posts claiming the Bradley bros are somehow pulling the strings in all this.

Funny, just one email (in April) from NEFC management over this entire situation. SC and others leave, and suddenly, an email saying "offer letters will be arriving in the next week." If nothing else, this has lit a fire under them.

Comment

Or they're going apesh*t, judging by all the posts claiming the Bradley bros are somehow pulling the strings in all this.

Funny, just one email (in April) from NEFC management over this entire situation. SC and others leave, and suddenly, an email saying "offer letters will be arriving in the next week." If nothing else, this has lit a fire under them.
                    Can we all agree that NEFC is a mess. The people in charge have no clue or people's skills and the good coaches are all gone pretty much.

Comment

Can we all agree that NEFC is a mess. The people in charge have no clue or people's skills and the good coaches are all gone pretty much.
                      Agreed! Name me a club that isn't?

Comment

Bayside

Comment

Bayside is run by a guy who never communicates and doesn’t care about his teams especially on the girls side. Run from that club.

Comment

Bayside is run by a guy who never communicates and doesn’t care about his teams especially on the girls side. Run from that club.
                            Bayside is already trying to get all the NEFC players. They have a “coach” that tries to bribe kids with things to play for him. Can you say creepy?! Let’s not even mention the hundreds of messages he sends harassing parents for their kid.

Comment

Coaches are almost always hired as independent contractors. They are not employees.

Comment

Bayside is already trying to get all the NEFC players. They have a “coach” that tries to bribe kids with things to play for him. Can you say creepy?! Let’s not even mention the hundreds of messages he sends harassing parents for their kid.
                                Can you enlighten a naive soccer parent? I would hate to fall for that situation.. That does sound concerning

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X