Florida Premier Boys 06 ECNL Team

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, and the aggrieved parent who's kid wasn't good enough to get a pre-tryout slot awarded on the team.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wasn't this post to be about 06 boys? Did I miss something?

Comment

I was walking my dog and saw the training today..Hmmmm...wanting to get a look before tryouts? Why would you already offered 8 spots to returning and not telling the rest of the returning players were they stand? No email no phone call no nothing while you sent invites to players and told them not to say anything. You still waiting on the outside players to find those diamonds in the ruff. I thought your club was about development. Now that it’s serious and you see the outside players won’t be there to tryout now you want to see what you can keep. They should leave your sorry azz club and leave you high and dry. Not a good look thunder.. Be transparent.

Comment

They are doing at at every age bracket. All the development play is all bs. They only sent out offers to half of each team. Hoping that kids from other clubs go there but now they say everyone is staying put now they have to kiss azz to get those players who were core players but now will look at other clubs. FL Prem will be crushed next season. Karma is a B

Comment

Doesnt every club do this? Especially on the top team. Im a little confused about all the discussion. I have been in youth soccer for over 10 years and this happens every season, especially with the top players. Send your kid to try outs a make him compete for a spot on the 2nd half of the roster.

Comment

Doesnt every club do this? Especially on the top team. Im a little confused about all the discussion. I have been in youth soccer for over 10 years and this happens every season, especially with the top players. Send your kid to try outs a make him compete for a spot on the 2nd half of the roster.
            Can you ask your child that has been through the ESL program to re-post this?

Comment

FP is driving TBU crazy. This is so funny to read. How much time does TBU waste on FP ? FP is the best club in Tampa Bay by far. It’s ok to be second or third. Leave those people alone and focus on your club and try to figure out how you will give everyone an equal opportunity to tryout. Especially after you lost your ECNL boys director and your 2006 Boys ECNL Coach KJ to FP.

Comment

TM News: What did TBU do today ? Sat at home and played FIFA or AL and TM where delivering donuts to all the players ?

Comment

Why does florida premier think they are a top club? What have they won? I get that Fl Prem parents are geeked for getting ECNL and congrats for that. You have to win to be able to talk smack. No one has done crap at every age level. You your more stoked about the uniforms then hearing about getting good players from other clubs. Your still the same club with the same players.

Comment

Why does florida premier think they are a top club? What have they won? I get that Fl Prem parents are geeked for getting ECNL and congrats for that. You have to win to be able to talk smack. No one has done crap at every age level. You your more stoked about the uniforms then hearing about getting good players from other clubs. Your still the same club with the same players.
                    ficial news: TBU ECNL Director and ECNL 06 Boys coach KJ resigned to join FP. The best and most beloved coach with the biggest heart has resigned from TBU to join FP. TBU is still keeping him on their website to make sure the players don’t leave the club. Do not pay any deposits. If you are a parent ask the club if KJ resigned and see what they say to you. TBU is known to lie and hide information. AL and TM will make up a story like they always do. You can lie to people short term but the truth always comes out on the end. When FP makes an announcement you will thank me for this post.

Comment

Florida premier is the top club because, we make more money. In youth soccer, it is not about winning. The goal is to grow the membership. You claim florida premier is not good, yet player are flocking here in large number. We don't need to win title or trophy. We just need to win all the youth soccer business. This is why, Florida premier is number one. We will let other clubs survive. We are going to drive tbu out of business.

Comment

Agreed. People upset by this probably never played sports in their youth and dont understand this. If they didn't know their top half from a season of playing then I'd question their competence.

Comment

Why tell the parents not to say anything. You keep circling the issue because you know it’s wrong. If it’s a language problem get an interpreter or have the CEO I mean doc get involved. You say your one club one family but it’s all a facade. Why not have a end of season evaluation for every player and let them know where they stand. Your stupidity shows how blind you are. Part of the process is to inform your parents and players where they see your kid next season and what to work on. Not go hide and just send secret invites and keep all the parents in the dark. You guys go and have an illegal practice with no safety protocols in place. Practice what you preach.

Comment

Why tell the parents not to say anything. You keep circling the issue because you know it’s wrong. If it’s a language problem get an interpreter or have the CEO I mean doc get involved. You say your one club one family but it’s all a facade. Why not have a end of season evaluation for every player and let them know where they stand. Your stupidity shows how blind you are. Part of the process is to inform your parents and players where they see your kid next season and what to work on. Not go hide and just send secret invites and keep all the parents in the dark. You guys go and have an illegal practice with no safety protocols in place. Practice what you preach.
                            Wait we thought TBU is the only club that lies to parents! Common people, everyone lies to protect their own interest. The funny part is that your own club kids are not being replaced by top tier players. They are being replaced by TBU/CC 3rd & 4th tier players. That should tell you were your kid sits in the pecking order!

Comment

If you go on winning then all of the coaches at Florida Premier would be fired. They have never won anything but USA league. You actually think your club will compete next season. Bold prediction is every team will be in last place next season in ECNL and regional.

By the way what’s up with the last minute illegal practice you had yesterday? Where is the safety protocols? You know very well why you had an illegal practice when the fields aren’t even open. Because you know that the top players from other clubs aren’t coming. Illegal practice I mean illegal internal tryout means your desperate FL Premier now your scrambling because you actually thought because you got some new uniforms and a couple No name coaches that players were going to flock to your sorry as club. You still are the club you have always been. Everybody’s bitchhhhh

Comment

If you go on winning then all of the coaches at Florida Premier would be fired. They have never won anything but USA league. You actually think your club will compete next season. Bold prediction is every team will be in last place next season in ECNL and regional.

By the way what’s up with the last minute illegal practice you had yesterday? Where is the safety protocols? You know very well why you had an illegal practice when the fields aren’t even open. Because you know that the top players from other clubs aren’t coming. Illegal practice I mean illegal internal tryout means your desperate FL Premier now your scrambling because you actually thought because you got some new uniforms and a couple No name coaches that players were going to flock to your sorry as club. You still are the club you have always been. Everybody’s bitchhhhh

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X