Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Last Spring/Summer GPS sued 2 coaches who left GPS South Coast (Taunton) to help start Juventus. Not only did GPS lose the case there hiring practices were exposed leading to raids, investigations, 1 arrest so far for obstruction of justice - more arrests likely. Ironically Juve just hired one of GPS's top people, which is presumably angering some of the original Juventus coaches and likely the 2 ex-coaches who started the implosion. Odd business... if the 2 ex-coaches are on the outs w/Juve then I'm guessing RI Surf will benefit from the players following those coaches.
    2020 is ridiculous

Comment

Steel name about to be dragged thru the quagmire....

Comment

What has happened?

Comment

Can’t wait to see how many other clubs turn up just to laugh at them
          Only players coaches and staff that are participating are allowed on to the facility and viewing is not allowed unless individual sitting in cars so given the amount of players likely to show up regardless if numbers are low I'm not so certain there's the ability to view these tryouts with meaningful sight lines. In other words, I doubt coaches from other clubs will go just to sit in their car to maybe be able to see these tryouts

Comment

Tryouts in the rain have fun
            40% chance of showers. 75°. I'm thinking every kid there played in worse. But thanks for trying. Sounds like your kid got cut by them. What's the matter? Little Susie isn't the Alex Morgan you thought she was?

Comment

Because they were doing it too! At least in Massachusetts under PT they were.

Comment

Because they were doing it too! At least in Massachusetts under PT they were.
                Care to explain what they were doing or where your information comes from? Anything factual or you just don’t like them And are spreading rumors like the rest?

Comment

Care to explain what they were doing or where your information comes from? Anything factual or you just don’t like them And are spreading rumors like the rest?
                  Calm down Paul lad

Comment

Calm down Paul lad
                    Really, that’s is the best you could come up with? I’ll consider that you having zero factual information.

Comment

Really, that’s is the best you could come up with? I’ll consider that you having zero factual information.
                      Paul go take a bath and have a cuppa

Comment

Easy Paul. Just because your a** is twitching. Looks like you have some hefty fines to pay off. Probably should have paid them off way back.

Comment

Last Spring/Summer GPS sued 2 coaches who left GPS South Coast (Taunton) to help start Juventus. Not only did GPS lose the case there hiring practices were exposed leading to raids, investigations, 1 arrest so far for obstruction of justice - more arrests likely. Ironically Juve just hired one of GPS's top people, which is presumably angering some of the original Juventus coaches and likely the 2 ex-coaches who started the implosion. Odd business... if the 2 ex-coaches are on the outs w/Juve then I'm guessing RI Surf will benefit from the players following those coaches.
                          This is pathetic. The person who wrote this lacks facts and integrity.

The people who have a real understanding of what took place know that that the investigation into GPS visa fraud began well before those coaches ever moved over to Juventus. In fact, former GPS coaches that held suspicious visas were being selectively interviewed by authorities throughout the prior year. It takes years to build a case like this. Juventus weren't involved because they didn't exist until a couple of years ago. They just happened to hire a few coaches from GPS last year.

If you are going to pretend you know what is going on then at least make an effort to get your facts straight. Nobody appreciates something done half-@ssed. So poor.

Comment

This is pathetic. The person who wrote this lacks facts and integrity.

The people who have a real understanding of what took place know that that the investigation into GPS visa fraud began well before those coaches ever moved over to Juventus. In fact, former GPS coaches that held suspicious visas were being selectively interviewed by authorities throughout the prior year. It takes years to build a case like this. Juventus weren't involved because they didn't exist until a couple of years ago. They just happened to hire a few coaches from GPS last year.

If you are going to pretend you know what is going on then at least make an effort to get your facts straight. Nobody appreciates something done half-@ssed. So poor.
                            So Juventus owns the stink now? Hard to follow

Comment

Tryouts in the rain have fun
                              How's that meteorology degree working for you? Oh my bad is was cosmetology! Now I get it!

Comment

How's that meteorology degree working for you? Oh my bad is was cosmetology! Now I get it!
                                Does look like a nice day for try outs. And so what if did rain?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X