X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PT did the dirty on FD

Comment

PT/ET left because they hate the business??. don't make me laugh. the rat applied for a higher position and lost to someone else I heard. ran off with his tail between his legs.

the guy is in trouble with another club too, screwed over a good friend of mine back in the day

PT rubs face as he reads this

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        PT/ET left because they hate the business??. don't make me laugh. the rat applied for a higher position and lost to someone else I heard. ran off with his tail between his legs.

the guy is in trouble with another club too, screwed over a good friend of mine back in the day

PT rubs face as he reads this
        You forgot to sign your post : Steel United/ AKA Titanic

Comment

Steel United / AKA PT

Comment

Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
            Isn’t FD from England? Haha clown!

Her dad was from England, came here to play then coach college soccer, then was offered or was asked to tryout as a kicker for the Patriots and was there a regular kicker during my youth between '74-'83. He was pretty good too! Not the longest but very accurate! Led the league a few times and scoring & what's an all pro one or two times.

Felicity Day is his oldest daughter who took over his JSSA( John Smith Sports Academy) & club soccer program he started after he retired. They were sold to FCUSA/STEEL where she was involved in coaching in the FCUSA Boston(Needham based) region with her larger role being the Communications/Activities Director or something like that for all of FCUSA Massachusetts.
            (Boston/Needham region, Boston/Canton region, Coastal region, Cape Cod region & newly acquired FCUSA United a Worcester region team.

She grew up here in America & is an American former college All American who did play professionally over in England.

Comment

Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
              Isn’t FD from England? Haha clown!

Her dad was from England, came here to play then coach college soccer, then was offered or was asked to tryout as a kicker for the Patriots and was there a regular kicker during my youth between '74-'83. He was pretty good too! Not the longest but very accurate! Led the league a few times and scoring & what's an all pro one or two times.

Felicity Day is his oldest daughter who took over his JSSA( John Smith Sports Academy) & club soccer program he started after he retired. They were sold to FCUSA/STEEL where she was involved in coaching in the FCUSA Boston(Needham based) region with her larger role being the Communications/Activities Director or something like that for all of FCUSA Massachusetts.
              (Boston/Needham region, Boston/Canton region, Coastal region, Cape Cod region & newly acquired FCUSA United a Worcester region team.

She grew up here in America & is an American former college All American who did play professionally over in England.

Who gives a sh!t? She’s irrelevant.

Comment

Who gives a sh!t? She’s irrelevant.

Asked & answered. So somebody wanted to know. No need to be a ponus u ******!

Comment

PT is in trouble

Comment

PT is in trouble
                    Can you explain why?

Comment

No. No one can explain it. Just slander and then call you PT in their reply because you ask them to clarify.

Comment

Tut tut PT

Comment

when are tryouts for this group?

Comment

Can you explain why?
                            Troll

Comment

PT get ready . You’re in the s**t

The past will always catch up with you.

Comment

PT get ready . You’re in the s**t

The past will always catch up with you.
                                Haha. Ok Felicity

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X