Jupiter United

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, Jupiter has 2 girls teams that play in the gold division.....

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      serious problem going on. about to lose a lot of players with news about to be released. good luck for next season. rec club status confirmed.
      What did I say... TP left to Massive. all going wrong for the club.

Comment

2008 and 2009 boys have beat pbg 1st team every time they have played over the last 2 years except for 1 Game where 2008 teams tied

Comment

2008 and 2009 boys have beat pbg 1st team every time they have played over the last 2 years except for 1 Game where 2008 teams tied
          You need a life... buddy
          Obviously the hatred is eating you up

Comment

TP to Massive... Tom has had more clubs than Tiger Woods

Last 5 years
            IRSA, Mako, FC Florida,Hobe Sound and Jupiter

Now Massive to make it 6 for 6

He prides himself on child development...lmao

Comment

Wait until his parents see Massive pricing.....They will be all running back to PBG

Comment

TP to Massive... Tom has had more clubs than Tiger Woods

Last 5 years
                IRSA, Mako, FC Florida,Hobe Sound and Jupiter

Now Massive to make it 6 for 6

He prides himself on child development...lmao
                Just to clarify TP history
                IRSA.. was fired
                Mako...took all players to FC Florida and nearly finished Mako
                FC Florida.. Bankrupted
                Hobe Sound.. Fired...took all players to Jupiter
                Jupiter.. Fired for all the under the table stuff he was doing
                Massive... a match made in heaven

Comment

Funny thing is there are parents, ooops, I mean kids, who have been with him at most of those places. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, er three times, I mean 4 no wait 5 times shame on me. I like him personally, but the only thing he develops is parent egos and his checking account.

Comment

Massive press release

https://mailchi.mp/0df248f28d44/pres...4ZY0n8f3l4kglE

Comment

Actually, Jupiter has 2 girls teams that play in the gold division.....
                      This is funny! They have 4 girls teams and all play second division unless your talking about Sfuysa and no one plays that at all.
                      We know 03/04, 05 and 07 girls didn’t play first division in fspl this past season.

And really the boys 2008 or 2009 boys( can’t remember which one) was the former pbg team, that because 1 dad got suspended and pissed off paid and took those players to Jupiter. Give me a break

Comment

Just to clarify TP history
                        IRSA.. was fired
                        Mako...took all players to FC Florida and nearly finished Mako
                        FC Florida.. Bankrupted
                        Hobe Sound.. Fired...took all players to Jupiter
                        Jupiter.. Fired for all the under the table stuff he was doing
                        Massive... a match made in heaven
                        was this guy a mass murderer in a past life? *** could he have done thats so bad that you idiots on here are bashing him? i have known the guy for almost 10 years and NEVER have i seen him mistreat ANY kid! On the contrary, i have seen him train and coach quite a few kids over the years without charging a dime.. seen him take kids to England on HIS dime! some of those kids ran to PBG due to a rich parent who loves to write checks so now they leach off him and bash the guy who did nothing but take care of there kids! you people are really pathetic. Karma does come around. Keep Bashing him,, he will be fine!

Comment

so what??? Your at PBG , this has no efect on you or your KId. give it a rest

Comment

Wait until his parents see Massive pricing.....They will be all running back to PBG
                            Of course they will! They have a dope parent who pays for kids travel, club fees and if your really good, he will send your kid to private school and pay for it

Comment

So let me see if I understand this.

TP gets suspended from FYSA for poaching players from Hobe Sound and elsewhere last season and costs all the Jupiter teams their seasons pretty much.

He still coaches and trains with another organization last year as a big finger to FYSA.

He then gets fired or leaves Jupiter for Massive this week and is working on taking a few teams with him from Jupiter.

Like do these parents suffer from some sort of mental illness? Can't they see that this is a pattern that goes along with all the carnage he has left in his wake every time he joins and leaves another club??

Besides that why would you go from one rec program to another with the same coach thinking things are going to change?

That is the definition of stupid.

Comment

was this guy a mass murderer in a past life? *** could he have done thats so bad that you idiots on here are bashing him? i have known the guy for almost 10 years and NEVER have i seen him mistreat ANY kid! On the contrary, i have seen him train and coach quite a few kids over the years without charging a dime.. seen him take kids to England on HIS dime! some of those kids ran to PBG due to a rich parent who loves to write checks so now they leach off him and bash the guy who did nothing but take care of there kids! you people are really pathetic. Karma does come around. Keep Bashing him,, he will be fine!
                                W*F..WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU
                                Would you hire a guy who had 6 jobs in 6 years in the same industry....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X