Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Again...Not true ! She was offered 19G and 14B w/ TP having 18G!! Everyone knows that so your facts are false! I know this since she was my daughters coach!
    She is not coming to Jupiter. Sorry you also may want to update your Facebook page as RĄdy was just named to coaching staff at Gardens. So no big announcement of Women’s coach coming as promised coaches are not coming but actually fleeing from not being paid. The walls are crumbling from all sides.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2751030]She is not coming to Jupiter. Sorry you also may want to update your Facebook page as RĄdy was just named to coaching staff at Gardens. So no big announcement of Women’s coach coming as promised coaches are not coming but actually fleeing from not being paid. The walls are crumbling from all sides.[/

Does PBG even have any elite coaches?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2751753]
        She is not coming to Jupiter. Sorry you also may want to update your Facebook page as RĄdy was just named to coaching staff at Gardens. So no big announcement of Women’s coach coming as promised coaches are not coming but actually fleeing from not being paid. The walls are crumbling from all sides.[/

Does PBG even have any elite coaches?
        Nope - just like everyone else.

Comment

She is not coming to Jupiter. Sorry you also may want to update your Facebook page as RĄdy was just named to coaching staff at Gardens. So no big announcement of Women’s coach coming as promised coaches are not coming but actually fleeing from not being paid. The walls are crumbling from all sides.
          Run for the hills.....well no hills.. run to Gardens

Jupiter is falling apart again....happens every 3 years

Comment

I heard he was a good coach for some second teams at Jupiter. Kept everyone engaged and made the experience positive. Good training for that team. Off to work.Be back in 10 hrs. Goodby TS for now

Comment

Rudy wouldn’t even go to tournaments. Ruined my kids season . Glad he’s gone. That was bs that he didn’t like to travel. Most parents wanted him replaced Anyways

Comment

Rudy wouldn’t even go to tournaments. Ruined my kids season . Glad he’s gone. That was bs that he didn’t like to travel. Most parents wanted him replaced Anyways
                Rudy saves you a bunch of money! Mr delusional

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X