Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a new coach for the 06 Ecnl at Prime

Is there A new coach at prime for the 06 coaching ECNL ? what a waste . prime needs to upgrade that coach we will not come to prime as long as DG is coaching the 06 he’s disrespectful and doesn’t know how to coach. does not know the game . How can he coach that kind of league without him having any prior experience or even a license to coach that level? I see why they are falling apart, if you want kids to play for prime Let’s start there.

Yeah, my kid played with him. He stinks.

Comment

no he isn't going anywhere. I love hearing all these people talking about they are heading over to prime to join the ecnl teams. this is hilarious, those teams are already stacked. they will sell you on another league and talk how your kid will move up soon yada yada.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        no he isn't going anywhere. I love hearing all these people talking about they are heading over to prime to join the ecnl teams. this is hilarious, those teams are already stacked. they will sell you on another league and talk how your kid will move up soon yada yada.
        With GAL being a joke of a league, the only place to play in South Florida is Sunrise Prime since they have many more national platforms to play in.

If my kid doesn't make the ECNL team, so what. Its likely a coach preference anyway. She can still get seen by colleges by playing in another SP team playing in other national platforms.

You think some of these other local clubs can get your kid seen? Into the top showcases above the 5th flight where the college coaches are? Good luck with that.

Comment

Is there A new coach at prime for the 06 coaching ECNL ? what a waste . prime needs to upgrade that coach we will not come to prime as long as DG is coaching the 06 he’s disrespectful and doesn’t know how to coach. does not know the game . How can he coach that kind of league without him having any prior experience or even a license to coach that level? I see why they are falling apart, if you want kids to play for prime Let’s start there.

How bout you start with 1 loss in league play out of 11 games. I'd say he's doing alright.

Takes 5 seconds to look that up.

Your Kid get the typical TS shaft, told not good enough to play? Tell her to keep working hard and take away someones spot. That's the best you can do right now and will help our community in the long run when she becomes an adult.

Comment

Nicolas Fernandez is the new coach

Comment

Isn't he the guy who put all of the Sunrise kids (Prime is claiming them) in college?

Comment

Isn't he the guy who put all of the Sunrise kids (Prime is claiming them) in college?
                Sunrise Prime did a merger they are one club. Move on

Comment

[QUthanks goalies dadOTE=Unregistered;2715899]How bout you start with 1 loss in league play out of 11 games. I'd say he's doing alright.

Your Kid get the typical TS shaft, told not good enough to play? Tell her to keep working hard and take away someones spot. That's the best you can do right now and will help our community in the long run when she becomes an adult.[/QUOTE]

Comment

With GAL being a joke of a league, the only place to play in South Florida is Sunrise Prime since they have many more national platforms to play in.

If my kid doesn't make the ECNL team, so what. Its likely a coach preference anyway. She can still get seen by colleges by playing in another SP team playing in other national platforms.

You think some of these other local clubs can get your kid seen? Into the top showcases above the 5th flight where the college coaches are? Good luck with that.
                    Thanks goalies dad

Comment

[QUthanks goalies dadOTE=Unregistered;2715899]How bout you start with 1 loss in league play out of 11 games. I'd say he's doing alright.

Your Kid get the typical TS shaft, told not good enough to play? Tell her to keep working hard and take away someones spot. That's the best you can do right now and will help our community in the long run when she becomes an adult.
                      [/QUOTE]

Thanks kids dad

Comment

If anybody would have the courage to speak to the person in charge (not AC ) but AH
                        Maybe things would get done.

Comment

I believe options are the best for everyone. Having ECNL and DA was the best scenario, especially rgarding this post. If you don't like the coach, club, other parents on the team, you had an option which was Weston or Prime. Now you have one choice.

Fortunately or unfortunately, Prime is the only option, ECNL allows you child to play against other kids that will be playing for the best colleges in the nation. You will quickly find out how you stack up against the best kids in the nation as well as South Florida. Colleges will get to see you with and against other players they will be evaluating. No other soccer choice for girls in South Florida who aspire to compete against the best.

The alternative is to have teammates that are not very good and hope the right colleges see your kid.

Comment

I believe options are the best for everyone. Having ECNL and DA was the best scenario, especially rgarding this post. If you don't like the coach, club, other parents on the team, you had an option which was Weston or Prime. Now you have one choice.

Fortunately or unfortunately, Prime is the only option, ECNL allows you child to play against other kids that will be playing for the best colleges in the nation. You will quickly find out how you stack up against the best kids in the nation as well as South Florida. Colleges will get to see you with and against other players they will be evaluating. No other soccer choice for girls in South Florida who aspire to compete against the best.

The alternative is to have teammates that are not very good and hope the right colleges see your kid.
                            It might not be this season, but eventually competition and options at the higher levels will return.

Comment

No he didn't. DG is a scam artist. People will actually pay him to get their kid into Nova.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X