• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any update on the coaches?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Any update on the coaches?
      No. But I encourage you to attend tryouts just to see for yourself what a mockery of a club it will be this season.

Hint! Ask to meet all the head coaches of the age group your trying out for or even get a name.

Comment

No. But I encourage you to attend tryouts just to see for yourself what a mockery of a club it will be this season.

Hint! Ask to meet all the head coaches of the age group your trying out for or even get a name.
        Don't worry RH and DL have a plan in place to return to the glory days (FC AMERICA). GPS is SH*T organization that has done nothing but hurt the local soccer community. T

Comment

Don't worry RH and DL have a plan in place to return to the glory days (FC AMERICA). GPS is SH*T organization that has done nothing but hurt the local soccer community. T
          Where is KA?

Comment

DL is one of good guys and has been great for the community over the years. He’s just doing what he loves and wants to stay involved for his kids.
            RH is an absolute waste of time however. You’ll find it hard to find one family who have ever enjoyed being coached by him.

Comment

DL is one of good guys and has been great for the community over the years. He’s just doing what he loves and wants to stay involved for his kids.
              RH is an absolute waste of time however. You’ll find it hard to find one family who have ever enjoyed being coached by him.
              DL sold out. Disappointing.

Comment

DL sold out. Disappointing.

SO TRUE! Very surprised to see him still trying to bring kids to this dumbster fire of a club.

Comment

Where is KA?
                  Deported for a dodgy marriage and no visa.

Comment

Did Trotters make it through the tornado?

Comment

Did Trotters make it through the tornado?
                      Flooded as per usual.

Comment

I'm getting slightly worried about there being no coaches list? Should I be looking elsewhere?

Comment

I'm getting slightly worried about there being no coaches list? Should I be looking elsewhere?
                          Calm down there is nothign to worry about.. GPS is a big well known organization. It is not as if they just got raided in the Northeast by the FEDS and have declared bankruptcy. I think you are at a pretty solid place...

Comment

Come to tryouts on Saturday and ALL your questions will be answered.

Comment

100% you should be looking else where. What age group will your son/daughter be playing this year?

Comment

100% you should be looking else where. What age group will your son/daughter be playing this year?
                                2008 girl, I've head most are moving on but we would stay if there was a good coach in place.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X