X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What about DPL? they do have DPL in PB area
    There were only two Fl teams in DPL and each age group was in last or next to last place destroyed by out of state teams so you tell me elite?

Comment

ECNL only means lots of money thrown out the window.

Stop being distracted by the shiny new object every year and worry about is your kid being developed...

Paying thousands of dollars to travel several times a month, missing school for it, and then getting beaten by 6 or 7 or 8 goals is not developing anything.

No college coaches going to your league matches to watch that crap.

Save the money get in with a decent program that develops, spend some of the money you would spend on the elite crap, and hire a private trainer.

When it's all said and done your kid is NOT getting much athletic money anyways. The real $$ is in academics with athletics... Then you will be able to afford college instead of spending the college money to travel for some stupid league.

Comment

ECNL only means lots of money thrown out the window.

Stop being distracted by the shiny new object every year and worry about is your kid being developed...

Paying thousands of dollars to travel several times a month, missing school for it, and then getting beaten by 6 or 7 or 8 goals is not developing anything.

No college coaches going to your league matches to watch that crap.

Save the money get in with a decent program that develops, spend some of the money you would spend on the elite crap, and hire a private trainer.

When it's all said and done your kid is NOT getting much athletic money anyways. The real $$ is in academics with athletics... Then you will be able to afford college instead of spending the college money to travel for some stupid league.
        man are you so wrong and ignorant. ! "no college coaches going to the league games"? are they at your DPL games ? lol

"save the money get in with a decent program that develops, spend some of the money you would spend on the elite crap, and hire a private trainer. " so your DPL is a decent program that develops kids? private trainer?? lol
        i would love to meet the idot who wrote this

Comment

Wellington ECNR breaking records for kids registering for tryouts.
          That’s a lot of applicants, what’s going to happen if many of these kids don’t make the ECNR team I don’t think they can have 2 teams in ECNR but I have been told it’s a possibility depending on their rankings

Comment

Wellington ECNR breaking records for kids registering for tryouts.
            They always have huge registration numbers because they have a good system for registration. Getting the good ones to try outs and staying has been the hard part, on boy side anyway

Comment

They always have huge registration numbers because they have a good system for registration. Getting the good ones to try outs and staying has been the hard part, on boy side anyway
              Not following, how does a good registration generate applications? You think oh this is easy to do by computer so I will tryout at this club?
              Applications are through the roof because of ECNL R (only elite club in area) and the perception of quality coaching and staff. Where else can you go besides the actual ECNL?

Comment

Not following, how does a good registration generate applications? You think oh this is easy to do by computer so I will tryout at this club?
                Applications are through the roof because of ECNL R (only elite club in area) and the perception of quality coaching and staff. Where else can you go besides the actual ECNL?
                No, I think this is easy I can register by computer through mass emails sent out but how many of them actually come to tryouts, I mean there are still a ton but registered does not mean they come.

Comment

Gardens ECNL got the crap kicked out of them in every boys age group. What a joke. Only way pbg to compete at this level is if they combine with all the other local clubs. Problem is no one wants to work with adam

Comment

Gardens ECNL got the crap kicked out of them in every boys age group. What a joke. Only way pbg to compete at this level is if they combine with all the other local clubs. Problem is no one wants to work with adam
                    So did the DPL

Comment

When are they posting the schedules?

Comment

When are they posting the schedules?

Been posted

Comment

Been posted
                          Like 10 times, I guess they are not generating the same numbers for tryouts as neighboring clubs

Comment

PBG didn’t get ****! Palm Beach United got ECNL

Comment

Like 10 times, I guess they are not generating the same numbers for tryouts as neighboring clubs
                              Dont know was just stating a fact. Pretty sure every year they send it out allot much like its neighboring clubs do.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X