GPS witholding referee pay

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrong. JB lives at Union Point and PB is currently living in a Federal prison in Illinois.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Their corporate office is 85 Central St Waltham MA but there's probably no one there til May 5 b/c of the stay at home order. You can look at the MA Corporate registry for an address... 15 Coyne Road Newton MA is a possibility for JB.
      Just to be clear. JB & PB are no longer at gps.

Comment

GPS is dead. Be very surprised if REFS ever get paid for those 3 days. REFS , remember the names of the guys who screw you over. They will pop up under a different club soon enough. So, the next time they come calling, you will be strongly advised to get payment upfront. If paid by check, cash it ASAP. GOOD LUCK.

Comment

Yup great point. Be sure to ask your assignors if they have insurance to pay you when scumbags like GPS won’t. You wonder why the quality of Refs have dropped dramatically. Only a desperate loser would Ref anymore. I’ll continue to do ECNL games cuz I’m highly sought after and it’s cash. Good games to Ref too. I love Scorpions. Does anyone know if EDP pays cash. I love those guys too. I hate GPS

Comment

Scorpions is the Best Club in the Area hands down

Comment

Pay the Refs. They deserve it. Do you know how f’n cold it is out there in March.

Comment

Relax. If assignors knows what’s good they will get them their money’s

Comment

Relax. If assignors knows what’s good they will get them their money’s
                  I hope so since they already got theirs.

Comment

Lots of businesses have no cash to pay anyone right now. Soccer organizations are no different.

Comment

US officials and local assignors should ashamed of themselves for not fighting harder for the refs under their jurisdiction. This will hurt all local assignors and any future gps leagues/tournaments in the long run.
                      I call BS. I worked the tournament and got no message. Also nothing posted in news for USOfficials.

Comment

I call BS. I worked the tournament and got no message. Also nothing posted in news for USOfficials.
                        Ok. Please let us know if you get paid games worked on 3/7 & 3/8. You should get a reality check (not a paycheck - see what I did there) in a few days.

Comment

Lots of businesses have no cash to pay anyone right now. Soccer organizations are no different.
                          So what happened to all the $$$ they collected?

Comment

So what happened to all the $$$ they collected?
                            It got spent.

Comment

Scorpions is the Best Club in the Area hands down
                              Scorpions won’t be around much longer if the lock down continues.
                              NR will have to sale to someone as I’m sure they will have no $$$

Comment

Ok. Please let us know if you get paid games worked on 3/7 & 3/8. You should get a reality check (not a paycheck - see what I did there) in a few days.
                                Post the full message then, including who sent it. Can’t huh? Didn’t think so.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X