This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fair enough, I understand your issue and no I am not one of the freeloaders. But I think it wise for you to settle this issue with him. I have asked around and there are no freeloaders on the team. If his daughter is there for free it is because all coaches get an exemptions at WPU. Do you really think WPU would allow anyone to go for free? Really?

Last resort is to go to another club or team. The situation you face is not unique, other teams have been accused of the same thing. I would not jump to conclusions.
    This isn't someone on the team. it's someone just trying to cause a problem that doesn't exist. why? because this is what happens this time of the year. coaches and parents troll, like Jim and Angela. they've been doing this for years, ever since they got kicked out by west pines, then cooper city and weston. Phil's team is U16, and guess who's oldest kid is U16? that's right, Jim and Angela. the club has twice as many boys, but they focus on a girls U16 team? that's right, the most hated parents in south florida. All PZ did was help 4 girls get on national teams, including the US. 3 girls are committed to D1 colleges with his contacts and the girls hard work. PZ's fine, I just don't know Jim or Angela will do after Sunrise doesn't pick them for tryouts in a few weeks. Orlando City hasn't heard about them. that might work.

Comment

Hmmmm, you give these people too much credit. I hope you are not so disappoint, but it is not. I am here and the days are being counted down for my kid.

We don't understand your hate of the two people you refer to and I'm sure if they were aware or if they even cared about WP, they would come to defend themselves. Obviously not. I have seen on every thread that when someone "leaves" or is "kicked out", all of a sudden "money is missing" "they stole" "they talk bad" "they did this" they did that". It's the same old, same old.

Not sure why WP would continue to care what these people do, where they go, etc. It does appear that WP has the hang up since they keep mentioning the same people in the last 200 pages. You would think that WP could move on. <sigh>

Comment

Fair enough, I understand your issue and no I am not one of the freeloaders. But I think it wise for you to settle this issue with him. I have asked around and there are no freeloaders on the team. If his daughter is there for free it is because all coaches get an exemptions at WPU. Do you really think WPU would allow anyone to go for free? Really?

Last resort is to go to another club or team. The situation you face is not unique, other teams have been accused of the same thing. I would not jump to conclusions.
        Start w/ GS. Went to CASL for free. At State Cup for Free. Not on the team all year. Rostered elsewhere until State Cup/ Need more names? Think I'm just bitter? Really? Give it a rest. We are a team of equal responsibility. All need to carry their fair share. We all do.

Comment

Start w/ GS. Went to CASL for free. At State Cup for Free. Not on the team all year. Rostered elsewhere until State Cup/ Need more names? Think I'm just bitter? Really? Give it a rest. We are a team of equal responsibility. All need to carry their fair share. We all do.
          What a coward.

If I was GS's parents I would knock your coward ***** out.

Keep hiding behind the keyboard instead of saying something in person you scum.

Comment

He's a Daddy coach who's OWN DAUGHTER QUIT the team! Then he brings her back for FREE and NEVER takes her out of the game. He then insults the families, by bringing in MORE FREE LOADER KIDS to add to the team roster just before State Cup. And plays them more over the kids that got him the successful season they had.
            Yes, that would be a bitter pill for ANYONE with even 1/2 of a brain. Clearly you are one of the FREE RIDERS. At least you can have some humble gratitude and say thank you for others picking up your tab all the time. Seriously!
            Sounds like half the thieving clubs in South Florida. What makes this Zayas guy any different of a snake than the others? Not a thing. Just pull up your tent and drive your kid to a reputable club. The extra gas $$ you pay seems like a pittance to pay for than the grief you're putting up with at WPU. As Forrest Gump Momma say, stupid is as stupid does. Get smart and get out.

Comment

What a coward.

MD we know is you. Just stop. You and Phil just need to get marry already.

Comment

What a coward.

You are a coward for emailing the moderator.

Comment

Angela Lowery has a nice butt!!! Damn!!!

Comment

You are a coward for emailing the moderator.
                    Didn't email anyone. I have nothing to do with your team but I think you're a kitty. I wish we were on the same team.

Coward.

I bet you kiss Zayas behind.

Comment

Working...
                    X